MEGA BUSTED! NAACP Caught as the real racists while they lie about the Tea Party

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Racists you can't get away with lying about others to cover up your own racism!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_xCeItxbQY"]YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zXDNlWESD0"]YouTube - Federal jobs[/ame]

But the new media will not be silenced. It will not allow for the main stream media to propagate hateful and hurtful lies in order to save the Democratic Party from the toxic choices it has made over the past few years. And by bringing up race, and demanding a zero tolerance of racism, the left, and the NAACP in particular, has opened itself up for scrutiny.
We are in possession of a video from in which Shirley Sherrod, USDA Georgia Director of Rural Development, speaks at the NAACP Freedom Fund dinner in Georgia. In her meandering speech to what appears to be an all-black audience, this federally appointed executive bureaucrat lays out in stark detail, that her federal duties are managed through the prism of race and class distinctions.

In the first video, Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer. She describes how she is torn over how much she will choose to help him. And, she admits that she doesn’t do everything she can for him, because he is white. Eventually, her basic humanity informs that this white man is poor and needs help. But she decides that he should get help from “one of his own kind”. She refers him to a white lawyer.

Sherrod’s racist tale is received by the NAACP audience with nodding approval and murmurs of recognition and agreement. Hardly the behavior of the group now holding itself up as the supreme judge of another groups’ racial tolerance.

Video Proof: The NAACP Awards Racism?2010 - Big Government

:lol::lol::lol:

OH so busted!

Liberals try to LIE and fabricate racism from the tea party, but LOOK WHO REALLY ARE THE RACISTS????

As usual, liberals accuse in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

This is some funny stuff. Because it really shows their hypocrisy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
When one points at another and yells "racist"... they have 3 fingers pointing right back at themselves.

This is the most over-used word these days.
:doubt:

Oh get this:

"The first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm, he took a long time talking but he was trying to show me he was superior to me. I know what he was doing, but he had come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me was, I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him," Sherrod said.

"I was struggling with the fact that so many black people had lost their farmland, and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land. So I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough," Sherrod said. "So that when he, I assumed the Department of Agriculture had sent him to me, either that or the Georgia Department of Agriculture, and he needed to go back and report that I did try to help him."

In the video, Sherrod also spoke of referring the white farmer to a white lawyer, thinking the latter would be more sympathetic because of race. "So I took him to a white lawyer that had attended some of training that we had provided because Chapter 12 bankruptcy had just been enacted for the family farm. So I figured if I take him to one of them, that his own kind would take care of him."

The NAACP had no immediate response Monday afternoon.

SHOCK: Video Suggests Racism At NAACP Event - wcbstv.com

Of course they didn't have an immediate response, they are stone cold BUSTED and they know they can't deny it.

Since the Tea Party is now making a big show out of kicking the racists out of their ranks, it can't be a lie to have said there were racists in the ranks of the Tea Partiers.

Since the Tea Party is now making a big show out of kicking the racists out of their ranks, it can't be a lie to have said there were racists in the ranks of the Tea Partiers.

Except I already posted the thread that busts those "racists" as infiltrators.

Nice try, but keep lying carbiner.

I don't believe anyone said there weren't. However, there certainly aren't as many as the left would like everyone to believe.

I already posted the busting of Think Progress on this. They were infiltrators.

And they were told to pack up their "peformance art" and get the hell out!

I don't believe anyone said there weren't. However, there certainly aren't as many as the left would like everyone to believe.
True. There's just enough to taint their image.

I saw that. But it's not realistic to say there are no racists involved in the Tea Party, just as it's not realistic to say there are no racists in the Democratic Party.

But at least the real racists hide it better than the infiltrators.

Think Progress Caught Using Liberal-Manufactured Signs From ‘Crash the Tea Party’ as Evidence of Tea Party Racism - Big Government

You mean enough infiltrators for liberals to lie about.

We are still waiting for that video of all those Tea party people calling Rep Carson an N word.

With the help of the Left screeching that all Tea Party members hate Obama only because he's black.

Please tell Janeane Garafolo to STFU. She's too stupid to speak in public.

I saw that. But it's not realistic to say there are no racists involved in the Tea Party, just as it's not realistic to say there are no racists in the Democratic Party.

But at least the real racists hide it better than the infiltrators.

The point is the Tea Party tells the racists to get out.

Look at what the Democrat party does!

They embrace them!

Zionist_Pigs_Jew_devil.jpg

Anti-Semitic sign at the February 16, 2003 "anti-war" rally.

117-1743_IMG.JPG

Sign at the March 20, 2004 "Global Day of Action" anti-war rally.

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

Another message at the March 20, 2004 rally.​

IMG_7966.JPG

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.​

IMG_2515.JPG

and you should see the rest of this scum:

The zombietime Hall of Shame

Last edited:

Forum List

Back