MEGA BUSTED! NAACP Caught as the real racists while they lie about the Tea Party

The NAACP is an organization that is archaic. Why do they get to organize, and still call themselves "color people", and if whites "organize" we are racists? Double standards people, double standards.

The NAACP is an organization that is archaic. Why do they get to organize, and still call themselves "color people", and if whites "organize" we are racists? Double standards people, double standards.

Yeah true. If we organize it's "white supremacy." :eek:

Wow! We are against Obama on his policies and his false charges of racism, not because we are racists.

You really need to take a chill pill.

:cuckoo:

TeaPartyWuss,

Now you are playing their Black Racist PC game you dickless crunt.

When 98% of a race votes for the same racial candidate (with other racial candidates in the running) THAT SMACKS of RACISM, by any stretch of the word.

If 98% of the Irish would vote for an Irish person (with other ethnic candidates in the running) THAT WOULD SMACK OF ETHNICISM, by any stretch of the word.

GEDDIT ??? You fucking PC-whipped crunt ????

You really need to get an apple-sauced Drano laden enema to relieve you off negroid PC.

I'm a a girl you moron, so your insults about being a woman don't work.

:lol::lol::lol:

And I'm not a racist either. It has nothing to do with PC and something to do with having a brain that fights against bad policies and NOT skin color. Take your racist trash somewhere else and get the hell out of my thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

Whether you're a man or a woman is irrelevant.....except the obvious: you ARE a dickless crunt.

All my points re Black Racism and/or list of Obami Salaami's failures are FACTUALLY correct. And, the other comments including teaching you LOGIC are also FACTS. Your opinion about my "racism" is of eminent non interest to me except to point out ANOTHER one of your errors in logic you silly twat: I couldn't be a White Racist (by definition) if I am willing to elect Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell (a Black) as POTUS.

So....disprove any one of my points if you can, you pussy-wussy crunt.

And, as stated, it is ALSO a FACT that you're reactions to the Black Racist PC BULLSHIT i.e., playing the "I'm HOLIER than THOU re RACISM game " is falling into their Black Racist PC CRAP.

And my original conclusion is correct. Get yourself a DRANO-laden enema to purge yourself of the illusion that Black Racism mentioned by me does not exist.

As to your other illusion regarding your proprietary control of a published thread....you can stick that up your arse before or after your enema.

Last edited:
So she decided not to help the white farmer owner when she should have, because he was white. That she doesn't like helping white people because black farm owners lost there land.

Then she says she sent him to his own for help, but he didn't help. Is she his own? I mean they are both Americans! What a crock of shit!

Then she brags about not being laid off in the Federal Government! The Tea Party members are heros!

So she decided not to help the white farmer owner when she should have, because he was white. That she doesn't like helping white people because black farm owners lost there land.

Then she says she sent him to his own for help, but he didn't help. Is she his own? I mean they are both Americans! What a crock of shit!

Then she brags about not being laid off in the Federal Government! The Tea Party members are heros!
Don't be a jerk, Ghook...read the rest of the thread.

Don't be a jerk, Ghook...read the rest of the thread.

How could anything I stated make me sound like a jerk! That was rather tame for me. This is a long thread, I got sales calls to make today also!!!:cool:

Since the Tea Party is now making a big show out of kicking the racists out of their ranks, it can't be a lie to have said there were racists in the ranks of the Tea Partiers.

Racists can infest any organization. It would be surprising of there was no infestation anywhere of racists into the groups known collectively as the Tea Party.

But the infestation of some racists into a group only seem to bother you liberal hypocrites when the group is one of conservative orientation.

You hypocritical pantloads have no problem with the baseline participation of racists in your liberal groups -- like the filthy Democrat Party.

You people domnt get what she is sayong do you?

He was coming to her for help and was treating her like an inferior.

She did enough.

That is what she said, she struggled with the thought of helping him but she helped him save his farm.

She did enough to fulfill her job.

When you treat someone you are asking for help like an inferior dont expect them to go out of their way to give you extra help.

This was the first time a white farmer was sent to her to help save his farm and it taught her that this was an economic issue and not a color issue.

She helped him save his farm and she learned from it, there are no such laws in government work that you have to LIKE the people you are helping.

You have proof that she helped save his farm? You have proof that he acted superior? Or are you simply taking a racists word for it?

According to Fox News, the couple in question stated that the lady did, indeed, help them save their farm.

FOXNews.com - Ex-Ag Official Says White House Forced Her Out Without Hearing 'Truth' About Video

The wife of the farmer who was the subject of Sherrod's story told FoxNews.com on Tuesday that the administration should not have forced out Sherrod, who actually helped the couple save their farm.

"She'll always be my friend," Eloise Spooner said. She said the incident Sherrod was referring to happened more than two decades ago and that she and her husband Roger worked together closely to keep the farm out of foreclosure.

"I don't think they gave her a chance to tell really what happened," Eloise Spooner said. "I don't think they'll find anybody that can fill the job any better than she did. That's my opinion."

We only have the lady's claim that the white farmer was acting superior. Sometimes minorities are paranoid and hypersensitive, so her claim that the white farmer was acting superior might have been her interpretation of his normal mannerisms.

You people domnt get what she is sayong do you?

He was coming to her for help and was treating her like an inferior.

She did enough.

That is what she said, she struggled with the thought of helping him but she helped him save his farm.

She did enough to fulfill her job.

When you treat someone you are asking for help like an inferior dont expect them to go out of their way to give you extra help.

This was the first time a white farmer was sent to her to help save his farm and it taught her that this was an economic issue and not a color issue.

She helped him save his farm and she learned from it, there are no such laws in government work that you have to LIKE the people you are helping.

You have proof that she helped save his farm? You have proof that he acted superior? Or are you simply taking a racists word for it?

According to Fox News, the couple in question stated that the lady did, indeed, help them save their farm.

FOXNews.com - Ex-Ag Official Says White House Forced Her Out Without Hearing 'Truth' About Video

The wife of the farmer who was the subject of Sherrod's story told FoxNews.com on Tuesday that the administration should not have forced out Sherrod, who actually helped the couple save their farm.

"She'll always be my friend," Eloise Spooner said. She said the incident Sherrod was referring to happened more than two decades ago and that she and her husband Roger worked together closely to keep the farm out of foreclosure.

"I don't think they gave her a chance to tell really what happened," Eloise Spooner said. "I don't think they'll find anybody that can fill the job any better than she did. That's my opinion."

We only have the lady's claim that the white farmer was acting superior. Sometimes minorities are paranoid and hypersensitive, so her claim that the white farmer was acting superior might have been her interpretation of his normal mannerisms.

I question whether Spooner was the same farmer than Sherrod eluded to. According to Sherrod, she didn't help the farmer but sent him to see see someone of "his own kind". If you call that help, then so be it.

You hit the nail on the head, samuri!!!!!!!
The whites are slowly but surely becoming the minority!!!! Now we have to learn Spanish. What's next?

White people are so oppressed.

Now that minorities have obtained positions of power, there is a real danger of discrimination towards whites. Many minorities are very resentful of whites. I think there is a sizable percentage who think it's payback time. So, this is not just a fantasy of poor ol', over-privileged whitey, but something distinctly in the realm of possibility.

I question whether Spooner was the same farmer than Sherrod eluded to. According to Sherrod, she didn't help the farmer but sent him to see see someone of "his own kind". If you call that help, then so be it.

Using the terminology 'sending him to his own kind' is really inappropriate, especially by a public official. It wouldn't be acceptable from whites, nor should it be used by people of color. The audience was, meanwhile, laughing at her remarks. The woman sounded like the position of power she had obtained had totally gone to her head.

In or out of context, the woman sounds very arrogant and out of line.

Using the terminology 'sending him to his own kind' is really inappropriate, especially by a public official. It wouldn't be acceptable from whites, nor should it be used by people of color. The audience was, meanwhile, laughing at her remarks. The woman sounded like the position of power she had obtained had totally gone to her head.

In or out of context, the woman sounds very arrogant and out of line.

I concur.

Forum List

Back