MEGA BUSTED! NAACP Caught as the real racists while they lie about the Tea Party

The tape was cut in such a way as to make it look like she was racist.

The whole tape tells the real story.

The family she spoke of tells the whole story and they have come forward.

According to Fox News, the couple in question stated that the lady did, indeed, help them save their farm.

FOXNews.com - Ex-Ag Official Says White House Forced Her Out Without Hearing 'Truth' About Video

We only have the lady's claim that the white farmer was acting superior. Sometimes minorities are paranoid and hypersensitive, so her claim that the white farmer was acting superior might have been her interpretation of his normal mannerisms.

I question whether Spooner was the same farmer than Sherrod eluded to. According to Sherrod, she didn't help the farmer but sent him to see see someone of "his own kind". If you call that help, then so be it.

Using the terminology 'sending him to his own kind' is really inappropriate, especially by a public official. It wouldn't be acceptable from whites, nor should it be used by people of color. The audience was, meanwhile, laughing at her remarks. The woman sounded like the position of power she had obtained had totally gone to her head.

In or out of context, the woman sounds very arrogant and out of line.

:iagree:

You guys really dont read or listen to what you post huh?

WHERE IN THAT DOES IT PROVE THAT ASSHOLE IS A PLANT?????

Where is there any proof he's a Tea Party member?

Is there any proof he isn't?
So, given the stated goal of some people to discredit the Tea Party movement by any means, which is more plausible?

1. A man pretending to be a racist infiltrated a Tea Party rally with a racist shirt and stating (badly -- he really wasn't very good at it) racist opinions and tried to get as much media attention as possible, or

2. He actually was racist.

You have no proof he is not a racist and you have no proof hew was a plant.

Do you know what proof is?

I question whether Spooner was the same farmer than Sherrod eluded to. According to Sherrod, she didn't help the farmer but sent him to see see someone of "his own kind". If you call that help, then so be it.

Using the terminology 'sending him to his own kind' is really inappropriate, especially by a public official. It wouldn't be acceptable from whites, nor should it be used by people of color. The audience was, meanwhile, laughing at her remarks. The woman sounded like the position of power she had obtained had totally gone to her head.

No you just want to see her as a racist because it fits your poltical view

No you just want to see her as a racist because it fits your poltical view

You refuse to see her as a racist because of politics. :rolleyes:

Since the Tea Party is now making a big show out of kicking the racists out of their ranks, it can't be a lie to have said there were racists in the ranks of the Tea Partiers.

Racists can infest any organization. It would be surprising of there was no infestation anywhere of racists into the groups known collectively as the Tea Party.

But the infestation of some racists into a group only seem to bother you liberal hypocrites when the group is one of conservative orientation.

You hypocritical pantloads have no problem with the baseline participation of racists in your liberal groups -- like the filthy Democrat Party.

.........or one of its mouthpieces, THE BLATANTLY OVERT BLACK RACIST OFFSHOOT: The NAACP.

Do you know why you believe he's a racist Tea Partier?

Because you want to. And that's all the proof you need.

I bleive it because that is what was happening, he was at a tea party and was a racist.

what you choose to believe there is no evidence for .

Yes. The proof has been posted on this site. The full video shows the man being jeered at and chased away as an infiltrator by real tea party members.

Here it is again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA]How to Deal with Tea Party Infiltrators[/ame]

Nice outfit, don’t you think? The man is in fact likely a progressive plant, possibly from that day’s failed “Crash the Tea Party” movement. Note that his Nazi shirt is just out of the package, wrinkled and heavily creased across the fold from shipping. This man was isolated by real tea party protesters, holding signs like the one above, from the moment he showed up.

Think Progress pulled the video of him claiming “I’m racist, I’m white” from the 53-second mark of a nearly six-minute video from conservative blog SharpElbows.Net. The video is entitled: “Proof that the Tea Party is not racist.” It consists of real tea party protesters chasing the man away, and provides a link to where the man bought some of his Nazi gear online.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/stephe...abeling-tea-partiers-racists/?singlepage=true

Last edited:

I bleive it because that is what was happening, he was at a tea party and was a racist.

so anyone who happens to show up at a tea party is automatically a member

moron

you demand full context and proof for the racist black lady, but here, wihtout any proof or finding out who this guy is...you ASSUME racism

two faced bigot

So...the mere presence of someone at a rally proves the person's affiliation with the rally goers.

Congratulations. You hate America. And heterosexuals. And Jews.
ZombieTime_Protest_pics.jpg

f1btu.jpg

Don't like it? Tough. You can't prove otherwise. I have photographic proof.

That's pretty blatant. She's pretty full of herself and sounds racist.

She, but not the NAACP. Man where is Charlie Bass again when you need him? I'm in the military so I can't say certain things, damn.

The people in the audience were laughing and practically 'amening'. They obviously agreed with her.

They didn't agree with her actions, perhaos they were clapping to her entire story that she told and not the sound bytes that you were presented with dickhead.

She, but not the NAACP. Man where is Charlie Bass again when you need him? I'm in the military so I can't say certain things, damn.

The people in the audience were laughing and practically 'amening'. They obviously agreed with her.

They didn't agree with her actions, perhaos they were clapping to her entire story that she told and not the sound bytes that you were presented with dickhead.

Your vocabulary is certainly limited. :rolleyes:

Listen nutjob, now that the full video has been posted showing Sherrod's comments in their full context and not in the distorted, dishonest manner in which biggovernmentblog shown them, Briebart has been exposed for the lying dishonest aswipe that he really is and the Tea Bastards efforts to smear the NAACP and Sherrod as racists has been blunted, how the fuck do you feel now asshole?

another fake fox news story doctored to shit and the GED's eat it up.

Fox is fair and balanced between rightwingnut and militia

Listen nutjob, now that the full video has been posted showing Sherrod's comments in their full context and not in the distorted, dishonest manner in which biggovernmentblog shown them, Briebart has been exposed for the lying dishonest aswipe that he really is and the Tea Bastards efforts to smear the NAACP and Sherrod as racists has been blunted, how the fuck do you feel now asshole?

I feel like you are coming across very poorly with your profanity.

LOL, this tape showed just what the Naacp is all about. The are a RACIST ORGINIZATION

The American people saw it and will make up their own minds.

Of course now the leftest is trying to defect on all this by blaming Fox News and Andrew Breitbart, the same thing they did with Acorn.

But it's too late to put the ole Naacp isn't RACIST HORSE back in the barn.

good show for Andrew Breitbart.

LOL, this tape showed just what the Naacp is all about. The are a RACIST ORGINIZATION

Of course now the leftest is trying to defect on all this by blaming Fox News and Andrew Breitbart, the same thing they did with Acorn.

Yep, it is always the black people's fault, isn't it Stephanie. No mention of your glee all day yesterday at "exposing" Ms. Sherrod as a racist.

Yep, it is always the black people's fault, isn't it Stephanie. No mention of your glee all day yesterday at "exposing" Ms. Sherrod as a racist.

LOL, you are a liar.
I showed no "glee" (though I can't say I'm sad over it)that the NAACP AND THE OBAMA administration threw this women under the bus.
so if you want to lay BLAME lay where it SHOULD BE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back