Tea Party Racism: Reality Vs Propoganda

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Propoganda:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRJ2UmyHhxI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Think Progress - Teaparty Racism video[/ame]

Reality:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

Notice the full video I showed and then notice how those who wish to lie about the tea party used the footage in the first video.

There is some STRAIGHT UP PROOF that the media is lying about tea parties for some reason.

Notice the full video I showed and then notice how those who wish to lie about the tea party used the footage in the first video.

There is some STRAIGHT UP PROOF that the media is lying about tea parties for some reason.

The liberals are revealing how desperate they are to shut up the Tea Party. They know November is coming. They KNOW Obama's policies have tanked, and they KNOW Democrats went off the cliff with Obama.

What can they do? They sure can't defend Obama's polices and they know they don't have a good argument against the Tea Party.

What else can they do but lie and smear?

When you see this level of phony fakery and hysterical lying from the left what they are really telling you is this group has a real argument against us and we have to intimidate them or shut them up before they throw us out of office.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where in this do they proove that guy is a plant?

Truth lets assume he is NOT a plant for the purpose of this post. Ok he isn't a plant now right?

Now watch the first video and watch how they used the footage of the guy from the second video. See how they portray him in relation to the tea parties in the first video? Now see the treatment he got from the teapartiers in the 2nd video?

There is your propoganda based on a lie.

Look no further than Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"

When defending the indefensible (Obama's policies and record), DON'T.

Change the subject and attack!

The liberals are revealing how desperate they are to shut up the Tea Party. They know November is coming. They KNOW Obama's policies have tanked, and they KNOW Democrats went off the cliff with Obama.

What can they do? They sure can't defend Obama's polices and they know they don't have a good argument against the Tea Party.

What else can they do but lie and smear?

When you see this level of phony fakery and hysterical lying from the left what they are really telling you is this group has a real argument against us and we have to intimidate them or shut them up before they throw us out of office.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i can only speak for myself. I am a liberal and I in no way feel threatened by the Tea Party.

Look no further than Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"

When defending the indefensible (Obama's policies and record), DON'T.

Change the subject and attack!

I really hope our government and our media aren't in cahoots and doing what you say (using rules for radicals) but when I see this stuff happening it gives me pause.

Forum List

Back