Meet the Jewish billionaires bankrolling drag queen story hour

Meet The Jewish Billionaires Who Are Bankrolling 'Drag Queen Story Hour' for Your Children | Christians for Truth

Hmm...wonder what "conservatives" are gonna do now...they HATE this filth but they LOVE their jews...oh and its put here because I knew this is where it was gonna be put anyways so figured I would save the trouble. Media or Education would have been a better place but eh.
How much bankrolling does story hour really need?
How much grant money are they getting too would be my question.

Excerpt from the OP's link;
Drag Queen Story Time as a Concept was created by a Jewish lesbian named Michelle Tea (Tomasik) and RADAR Productions of San Francisco. RADAR productions is a Bay Area production company whose mission statement reads “RADAR is a Bay Area queer literary arts organization creating and supporting a community of queer artists through commissioning, developing and presenting ground-breaking literary work”.

RADAR Productions is also instrumental in disseminating the program throughout the country.

RADAR is funded by a number of organizations, including The California Arts Council, The San Francisco Public Libraries, The Horizons Foundation, and notably The Walter and Elise Haas Foundation, and The Zellerbach Foundation.

Meet The Jewish Billionaires Who Are Bankrolling 'Drag Queen Story Hour' for Your Children | Christians for Truth

Hmm...wonder what "conservatives" are gonna do now...they HATE this filth but they LOVE their jews...oh and its put here because I knew this is where it was gonna be put anyways so figured I would save the trouble. Media or Education would have been a better place but eh.
You do realize the founders of those Foundations are dead, right, for any number of years.

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews. I can show multiple examples of hatred for all these and many more groups by Trump and his supporters in the pages of this message board. How vile and disgusting do you have to be to count yourself as one of his supporters?

Just as in any group of people, Christians, Jews, atheists, etc, there are those that we may not agree with. But in this circumstance, claiming these billionaires that are dead are responsible for what their foundations do today is really stupid and try to use it as a fake talking point? Only the left would even attempt such a dumb thing.

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews. I can show multiple examples of hatred for all these and many more groups by Trump and his supporters in the pages of this message board. How vile and disgusting do you have to be to count yourself as one of his supporters?
Honey, only in your dreams.

You like making false claims don't you. We do not like you and your fascist as you are "vile and disgusting".

I don’t know if they hate them per se.

What Orange Jesus’s worshippers hate is anyone who dares criticize their Orange God.

Just as in any group of people, Christians, Jews, atheists, etc, there are those that we may not agree with. But in this circumstance, claiming these billionaires that are dead are responsible for what their foundations do today is really stupid and try to use it as a fake talking point? Only the left would even attempt such a dumb thing.
Its all about money and even Jesus told about those who call themselves Jews who are not.

You like making false claims don't you. We do not like you and your fascist as you are "vile and disgusting".

DF690536-B161-4741-B06D-89E4350A3972.gif

Which group do you doubt has been the victim of attacks by Trump or his supporters. I was serious when I said I could give multiple examples from this message board.

Which group do you doubt has been the victim of attacks by Trump or his supporters. I was serious when I said I could give multiple examples from this message board.
And I am serious where I can show what he actually said vs how what he said was actually misconstrued, twisted, whatever you want, or taken out of context by media and individuals that hate him.

I probably won't lose much sleep worrying about whether crazy right wingers like me. Which of the groups listed do you think hasn't been the victim of attack by Trump supporters on this message board?

Goodness, so angry. It's like you believe Jew-hatred is the sole province of the left.

Meanwhile, I'd be tickled if whoever's funding story hour mandates drag queens wearing mini-skirts also wear underwear so they don't flash their junk at children.

And if that makes me a homophobe in your eyes, oh well. I've been called worse by better.

I probably won't lose much sleep worrying about whether crazy right wingers like me. Which of the groups listed do you think hasn't been the victim of attack by Trump supporters on this message board?
Oh, so you changed the goal posts I see...

I don’t know if they hate them per se.

What Orange Jesus’s worshippers hate is anyone who dares criticize their Orange God.

They, and many other groups are certainly attacked by Trump supporters They probably aren't doing that because they like them.

You try to lump all who support the president into that bag of crap you push when it isn't true. You have no idea who I like or dislike nor the reasons.

And I am serious where I can show what he actually said vs how what he said was actually misconstrued, twisted, whatever you want, or taken out of context by media and individuals that hate him.

Then pick a group, and we will make sure to get the complete context of the remarks made by Trump and his supporters.

Forum List

Back