Meet the Jewish billionaires bankrolling drag queen story hour

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews. I can show multiple examples of hatred for all these and many more groups by Trump and his supporters in the pages of this message board. How vile and disgusting do you have to be to count yourself as one of his supporters?

Not really, Trump & his supporters tend to be Jews first kind of people.

The article in the OP is clearly written by a Trump supporter. You should read what that Trump supporter has to say. Saying Child rape is epidemic in Jewish sects and that Israel has become the Mecca for internationally known pedophiles is hardly rousing support.

Meet The Jewish Billionaires Who Are Bankrolling 'Drag Queen Story Hour' for Your Children | Christians for Truth

Of all people, the Jews should know the devastating effect that sexual predators have on children, as child rape is epidemic in many jewish religious sects. This also explains why pedophilia is rampant in jewish communities, and why Israel has become a mecca for internationally wanted pedophiles.

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews. I can show multiple examples of hatred for all these and many more groups by Trump and his supporters in the pages of this message board. How vile and disgusting do you have to be to count yourself as one of his supporters?

The article in the OP is clearly written by a Trump supporter. You should read what that Trump supporter has to say. Saying Child rape is epidemic in Jewish sects and that Israel has become the Mecca for internationally known pedophiles is hardly rousing support.

Meet The Jewish Billionaires Who Are Bankrolling 'Drag Queen Story Hour' for Your Children | Christians for Truth

Of all people, the Jews should know the devastating effect that sexual predators have on children, as child rape is epidemic in many jewish religious sects. This also explains why pedophilia is rampant in jewish communities, and why Israel has become a mecca for internationally wanted pedophiles.

Preacher isn't very pro-Trump, he's also criticized him.

So, Metzitzah B'Peh, a long list of Pedophile Rabbis, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Jared Fogle etc.

Are just some figments of our imagination?

Preacher isn't very pro-Trump, he's also criticized him.

So, Metzitzah B'Peh, a long list of Pedophile Rabbis, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Jared Fogle etc.

Are just some figments of our imagination?

My mistake. I didn't realize calling Israel the Mecca of pedophiles was high praise.

All part of a vast conspiracy to get kids to read.... bastards!

Yall enjoy. A JEW moderator doesn't like the light being shined on his people's crimes...I refuse to post in this forum. Jews WILL pay one day for their crimes against humanity and I so hope I personally get a hand in dealing with those who find FACTS to be conspiracies.

Yall enjoy. A JEW moderator doesn't like the light being shined on his people's crimes...I refuse to post in this forum. Jews WILL pay one day for their crimes against humanity and I so hope I personally get a hand in dealing with those who find FACTS to be conspiracies.
Boy you just give up way too easy.

Judgment came into the world. Why do you think that Israel's children have been given over to depravity?

But you won't. People who whine on the internet like you are too cowardly to actually accomplish anything.

Toodle on back to Stormfront for the validation you're so desperate for.

Hey, Fuck You

I don't hate Mexicans, I have a problem with illegals
I don't hate Mexicans, I have a problem with the burden
they are placing on this country like we owe them something

I don't hate women, I despise feminists
and females who are an embarrassment to real women

I don't hate blacks, I can't stomach getto n*ggers

I don't hate Muslim's

I don't hate the poor, I don't feel sorry for laziness
or have compassion for those who feel entitled

I don't hate the handicap

I don't hate gay people, I have a problem being told
I have to accept homosexuality as normal...it's not

I don't have a problem with sick people,
I have a problem not caring for our own

I don't hate young people, I feel sorry for them

The rest of your nonsense...
parents of murdered children and 911 responders
You are just talking out your ass

I voted for Trump because I hate the establishment
I hate what corruption and abuse of power has done to our country
I hate the pathetic sea of human complacency
which has allowed it and I have been slowly drowning in
I hate people spewing hatred they deny as hate
to tell me being a Trump supporter equals hatred

Go fuck yourself

Hmm...wonder what "conservatives" are gonna do now...they HATE this filth but they LOVE their jews...oh and its put here because I knew this is where it was gonna be put anyways so figured I would save the trouble. Media or Education would have been a better place but eh.

Lots of white Americans bankrolling drag queens to.

What we are going to do with it, is the same thing we do with any story like this.... we judge people based on their actions, not their origins.

I see George Soros, a Magyar AND jewish and then I look at how conservative Hungary IS, the disconnect. Its amazing. We talk about deep state...I cock my head to the side, and pretend this is a dream...The deep state is just a nightmare, just a delusion. Click my ruby heels together and say there's no place like home...

I take it that the Drag Queen Story Hour is the latest horror of the right-wing fanatics, who must be running out of smelling salts by this point.

And the same morons are listing the "crimes" supposedly committed by Jews, but can't seem to come up with a similar list of horrors committed by, say, Christians, and that list would be quite long.

Hey, Fuck You

I don't hate Muslim's

Go fuck yourself

Each and every group listed has been attacked by Trump and/or his supporters. If you don't want to be associated with those attackers, then quit associating with them.

Hmm...wonder what "conservatives" are gonna do now...they HATE this filth but they LOVE their jews...oh and its put here because I knew this is where it was gonna be put anyways so figured I would save the trouble. Media or Education would have been a better place but eh.

The Jewish (Old Testament) scriptures teach against homosexuality. The Christian (New Testament) scriptures, too, speak against "deadly sins" and someone compiled them thusly: "67 deadly sins" The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

Preacher, do you love sinners? Do you know anyone who has not sinned even once in his or her lifetime, other than an innocent infant?

Christ's teachings were against sin, but challenged his disciples to go where sinners go and save them. You can't save someone you've sent to hell before God does. And if a gay man saved your best friend's life on the battle field, or read scriptures to someone in a nursing home to comfort them, and in doing so the nursing home resident sees the light of salvation? And what about Rahab? She's the prostitute who literally saved Moses and his vagabond travellers on their way to the Promised Land, by harboring two spies, one of whom took Moses' place and actually led God's people into the promised land. His name was Joshua. God told him to NEVER be afraid, and that he would sustain him through everything. Moses forgot to give credit to God for furnishing water from the rock, which is why he was sidelined to experience an unmarked grave just outside the promised land on a hill looking over it, as I recollect from reading.

Finally, even if thinking about homosexuality and its practice in particular making you feel seasick inside your gut, do we judge them before they come to St. Peter's gate? I'm inclined to go with judgment being God's job, and often discernment, for Rahab who spread her legs thousands of times to feed her family and relished it, was given respect among the Hebrew community that Moses led.

Part of Christian growth is loving people who literally may turn our stomachs. It is hard to live with the way things other people make them to be. The mother whose marriage is a disaster compared to war smokes herself to death at the age of 47, leaving 2 children who have not reached the age of accountability yet and learn bad ways of doing drugs for kicks and having no one to guide them. Will smoking mom be punished for leaving her youngest to the dogs who ate them for breakfast? Is it God's plan? Every single one of her children was at one time or another reason divorced because they had no one to counsel them through the inevitable rough places in their lives, but ultimately turned to Christ for forgiveness. If we forgive those who are sorry, do we forgive the gay person who at age 67 decides mom and dad were right, he or she should have married a member of the opposite sex and had children to comfort them in their old age, and prays to God for forgiveness for his bad choice at a critical time in his or her youth, can we forgive them and restore them to communion rightly?

I can't answer for anyone who hasn't juggled scriptures out, trying to find the right thing that God would do in any circumstance, even though we may loathe the behavior, do we realize we've committed sins also, and sometimes pretty bad judgment caused us to do it, are we excused? Or do we leave it to God's discretion to save or not to save somebody we find repugnant?

Sometimes, I think we need to just take a step back and tell God to remove the burden of judgment from our shoulders so his will be done, which may not fall in our lifetime. And we know from the scriptures that God loves his creation of man and he gave us a world full of intrigue, variety, and to us free choices to make. WE may not like what we are seeing, but we nonetheless must allow God to be the judge, and we will not know what it is at the time our anger and disenchantment is molten hot. We want instant gratification. But quite often, God's plan was here before us and will go on after we pass to the other side. Before we judge all persons of abberant behavior we must first recollect the perfect prayer of our lord Jesus Christ: "forgive us our debts (transgressions) as we forgive our debtors (those who tresspass against us). It's too bad we don't say the Lord's Prayer every 5 minutes to remind us of the Kingdom of God being within us, and how fortunate we will be if we forgive those who makes us sick at our stomachs. Yes, we can discern freely, God allows us a measure of room, but he expects us to give others the same as he gives us. I don't know what another person is going to say or do tomorrow, or when I will slip and fail by some unforseen soundbite that changes the course of salvation. I hope all who do not see the Lord will see him for who he is before they die, so he can bless all for fighting the good fight and be blessed without conditions through the power of God.

Sorry, but some preacher's opinion of what is said in the bible is not the same as what is actually there.
No apology needed when you say what you think, Bulldog. None of us sees things from the same angle. There are only 360 degrees in a circle, but there are more ways to look at things than that, considering that some sins are clearer to one than to another who has a different experience on the same subject. That's why we discuss things as best we can. It just shows us our viewpoint is not the only one that exists.

You like making false claims don't you. We do not like you and your fascist as you are "vile and disgusting".

I probably won't lose much sleep worrying about whether crazy right wingers like me. Which of the groups listed do you think hasn't been the victim of attack by Trump supporters on this message board?
You try to lump all who support the president into that bag of crap you push when it isn't true. You have no idea who I like or dislike nor the reasons.

I know Trump and his supporters here have attacked every group on that list, as well as many more. If you don't want to be associated with the hateful scum, then that's your responsibility to make that distinction. Not mine.
That's bullshit!

You know what's the problem with you bozos...
you're wishy washy

If it came down to eat or be eaten
you bozos would abandon the very tune yous are singing now

You take a stand for something that doesn't cost you anything
and could care less what the price is costing society
but would abandon in a heartbeat if it came to that

You people are phonies on top of idiots

If laws were passed making everyone better off, well off
individually responsible for individuals and families who were not....
Please

If laws were reinstated making homosexuality illegal
and anyone caught supporting or interacting with homosexuals
would be thrown in prison...
Please

If laws were passed requiring every American household
to sponsor and provide for an immigrant family...
Please

If laws were passed that deducted 10%
from everyone's paychecks, after taxes,
to be distributed to charities....
Please

If laws were passed requiring 5% deductions
after taxes, from all payroll checks,
to cover reassignment surgeries,
hormone/blockers and abortions....
Please

If laws were passed making it mandatory
that all households are required to provide
a homeless person shelter at night....
Please

If laws were passed that deducted 5%,
after taxes, from payroll checks to cover
college costs for those who want to go to college....
Please

If laws were passed that required people
to give their old car to someone that didn't have a car...
Please

If laws were passed that required people
who are at home during the day
to babysit kids....
Please

If laws were passed making individuals
responsible for the very things they support....
Please

Hey, Fuck You

I don't hate Muslim's

Go fuck yourself

Each and every group listed has been attacked by Trump and/or his supporters. If you don't want to be associated with those attackers, then quit associating with them.
Oh please, you associate me with these 'attackers'
You don't define me

You like making false claims don't you. We do not like you and your fascist as you are "vile and disgusting".

I probably won't lose much sleep worrying about whether crazy right wingers like me. Which of the groups listed do you think hasn't been the victim of attack by Trump supporters on this message board?
What groups are 'attacked' by the groups you listed?

You try to lump all who support the president into that bag of crap you push when it isn't true. You have no idea who I like or dislike nor the reasons.

I know Trump and his supporters here have attacked every group on that list, as well as many more. If you don't want to be associated with the hateful scum, then that's your responsibility to make that distinction. Not mine.
Not agreeing with illegal immigration, the push to accept and embrace deviant behavior, go blindly along with the racism being pushed, not wanting to support abortion in any manner and not going along with the billionaires pushing these agendas through atheist Jews is not hateful no matter how you try to spin that.

So which of those listed groups do you think hasn't been attacked?
Since when is an opinion an attack?

Why do I have to embrace homosexuality as normal
instead of homosexuals accepting that I do not?

Then pick a group, and we will make sure to get the complete context of the remarks made by Trump and his supporters.
You made the claim. Pony up!

And I will back it up as soon as you pick a group that you think hasn't been attacked. One at the time dumb ass.
You made the claim, dear. Your continual denial is simply deflection.

Sorry. It would take many pages to cover all those groups, and I won't play that game. Pick a group that you think hasn't been attacked, or STFU.
Once again, deflect. Have a Happy New Year! (or we can do this all day if you prefer)
Don't dare pick, eh?

Hey, Fuck You

I don't hate Muslim's

Go fuck yourself

Oh please, you associate me with these 'attackers'
You don't define me
As a Trump supporter, you define yourself. If you endorse him, you endorse all the aspects of his behavior. Own what you have enabled.

Forum List

Back