Meet the Jewish billionaires bankrolling drag queen story hour

I probably won't lose much sleep worrying about whether crazy right wingers like me. Which of the groups listed do you think hasn't been the victim of attack by Trump supporters on this message board?
You try to lump all who support the president into that bag of crap you push when it isn't true. You have no idea who I like or dislike nor the reasons.

I know Trump and his supporters here have attacked every group on that list, as well as many more. If you don't want to be associated with the hateful scum, then that's your responsibility to make that distinction. Not mine.
Not agreeing with illegal immigration, the push to accept and embrace deviant behavior, go blindly along with the racism being pushed, not wanting to support abortion in any manner and not going along with the billionaires pushing these agendas through atheist Jews is not hateful no matter how you try to spin that.

So which of those listed groups do you think hasn't been attacked?
Since when is an opinion an attack?

Why do I have to embrace homosexuality as normal
instead of homosexuals accepting that I do not?

That's where your thinking is screwed up. Nobody expects you to embrace homosexuality. Nobody will force you into a gay relationship. You just don't have the right to treat those that do unfairly.

You try to lump all who support the president into that bag of crap you push when it isn't true. You have no idea who I like or dislike nor the reasons.

I know Trump and his supporters here have attacked every group on that list, as well as many more. If you don't want to be associated with the hateful scum, then that's your responsibility to make that distinction. Not mine.
Not agreeing with illegal immigration, the push to accept and embrace deviant behavior, go blindly along with the racism being pushed, not wanting to support abortion in any manner and not going along with the billionaires pushing these agendas through atheist Jews is not hateful no matter how you try to spin that.

That's where your thinking is screwed up. Nobody expects you to embrace homosexuality. Nobody will force you into a gay relationship. You just don't have the right to treat those that do unfairly.
That's where your thinking is screwed up.

I am expected to embrace homosexuality.

Nobody will force me into a gay relationship...
where did that come from...more nonsense

Don't talk to me about unfair
when men are allowed to use the woman's restroom
and compete in female sports

Please explain exactly what you mean by being forced to embrace homosexuality. What does that entail in your mind? Nobody says you have to like it or participate. You just have to behave like a grown up.

Please explain exactly what you mean by being forced to embrace homosexuality. What does that entail in your mind? Nobody says you have to like it or participate. You just have to behave like a grown up.
What does that entail in your mind....
I said I'm expected to embrace homosexuality, not forced

I don't have to like it or participate
I just have to behave like a grown up you say....

Please explain exactly what you mean by behave like a grown up.
What does that entail in your mind?

Dressing 5 yr old johny in a dress and calling him jane
Feeding 5 yr old johny drugs to be jane
Prescribing the drugs so 5 yr old johny could be jane

Allowing your child to go to the library to hear a grown man
masquerading as a freakishly characteristic woman read a story
Or the grown man masquerading as a freakishly characteristic woman
Or the officials who came up with and put forth such madness

Dressing up like vagina to stand up for your right
to do what you want with your body
when deciding what you want to do with another's

Dressing up like a giant penis to strut your gay pride

Grow up

Grow up
Is anybody forcing you to send your child to the library for drag queen story time, or to give him/her hormones for gender reassignment? If you are being forced to do either of these things, you have every right to be upset. How long have you been forced to do these things?

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews. I can show multiple examples of hatred for all these and many more groups by Trump and his supporters in the pages of this message board. How vile and disgusting do you have to be to count yourself as one of his supporters?
That is not true. But the real purveyors of hate tell you different every day. And you love it. Everyone loves excuses. I do also.

I promise to buy you a drink first.

1490820465230.jpg

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews.

I don't hate any of those people, and I've no indication The President does either.

The only group of people I hate are those who drive slow in the fast lane ... there is no karmic punishment severe enough for them.

Trump and his supporters hate Mexicans, Women, Blacks, Muslims, Poor, Handicapped, Gay, Sick people, Young people, Liberals, Parents of murdered children, 9-11 first respondents who got sick or died because of their heroic actions, and now they hate Jews. I can show multiple examples of hatred for all these and many more groups by Trump and his supporters in the pages of this message board. How vile and disgusting do you have to be to count yourself as one of his supporters?

I don’t know if they hate them per se.

What Orange Jesus’s worshippers hate is anyone who dares criticize their Orange God.

Yeah, because that is so different than Obamabots.
Trump "worshippers", as you say, are not really very many. But there were a whole mass of Obamabots. Still is.

I probably won't lose much sleep worrying about whether crazy right wingers like me. Which of the groups listed do you think hasn't been the victim of attack by Trump supporters on this message board?

An opinion is an attack when the holder of the opinion wants to abuse the legal system to curtail the rights of people whom they don't like or expects everyone to agree with it and act in accordance with it.

What would embracing "homosexuality as normal" consist of? How are homosexuals to "accept" that you do not? Why should they give a damn about your opinion?

All of the groups listed by Bulldog, and more, have been attacked by the trumpsters. Why should anyone in any of these groups give a rat's ass about what you think of them, much less change or refrain from doing something in order to suit you? These people just might have an opinion about you, too. Would you care?

An opinion is an attack when the holder of the opinion wants to abuse the legal system to curtail the rights of people whom they don't like or expects everyone to agree with it and act in accordance with it.

What would embracing "homosexuality as normal" consist of? How are homosexuals to "accept" that you do not? Why should they give a damn about your opinion?

All of the groups listed by Bulldog, and more, have been attacked by the trumpsters. Why should anyone in any of these groups give a rat's ass about what you think of them, much less change or refrain from doing something in order to suit you? These people just might have an opinion about you, too. Would you care?
Why should I "give a damn" about your opinion? See that boat floats both ways.

Hating the evil is good.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

The linked article could not possibly have been written by anyone in the Christian faith, as it goes completely against the values of the Christian faith. The "Christians for Truth" website is revolting. Apparently this group is not only dedicated to antisemitism. It is also dedicated to destroying the Christian faith.

Grow up
Is anybody forcing you to send your child to the library for drag queen story time, or to give him/her hormones for gender reassignment? If you are being forced to do either of these things, you have every right to be upset. How long have you been forced to do these things?
Hey Lysterine...take your thumb up and shove it up your ass!

Back to Bullshit...my bad, Dogshit...my bad again...Bulldog

I see you are challenged where comprehension is concerned
and can't seem to resist basing your replies by changing mine.

Referring to drag queen story time and gender reassignment
from my post had to do with BEHAVING LIKE A GROWN UP

You told me to just...behave like a grown up
Well, what kind of grown up would that be...

Grown males dressing like freakishly looking women
Grown females feeding their 3 year old son hormones
because a 3 year old boy knows he should be a she

Get it now

Those kind of 'grown ups'
should be forced into a mental health facility

Forum List

Back