Media snow job......The real Trayvon

so you think people who go to david duke's sites are not racist? really?

hell i will include people who quote or use things from his site...would you ?

I believe that people who are david duke followers are racist piece's of shit.

Maybe she didn't know it was his site.

no one will ever know what really happened that night.....now will they?

Evidence and witnesses can support Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.

odd how the evidence and witnesses seem to be blowing in the wind....the truth will never be known....i think the police themselves have seen to that

The police have statements from a variety of witnesses. Certainly at least one eye witness appears to confirm Zimmerman's story.... at least in as much of that evidence as we have seen.

Seems to me, since we don't have all the facts, we really should not judge either the victim or the alleged perp guilty of anything. We simply do not know enough.... despite the media's insistence of blowing bullshit in our faces and calling it fact.

for the life of me...it sounded like fucking punts to me...but i wouldnt stake my life on it.......now will zimmerman be staking his on this bad recording?

no one will ever know what really happened that night.....now will they?

Evidence and witnesses can support Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.

Since he has already been convicted in the media court does factual innocence matter? Did it matter in the Duke Lacrosse case? Did factual innocence matter in the McMartin Preschool molestation case and they were all white?

The Zimmerman case is different because there need be no investigation as to who did it. Why is the only question. While the media and race pimps have a financial interest in guilt, the State of Florida does not. An arrest to satisfy public opinon while there exists exculpatory evidence would be a slam dunk multimillon dollar victory for George Zimmerman and possibly the same kind of disbarment for the prosecution attorneys that Mike Nifong got in the Duke case.

i didn't hear it.

If it sounds like coons, I'll admit that's what it sounds like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

aa-George-Zimmerman-in-suit-Trayvon-giving-finger.jpg

Trayvon_finger.jpg

You're fucking pathetic taking those pictures off the David Dukes website.

You're a racist creep I have no doubt.

The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

i didn't hear it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw]Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube[/ame]

Could be 'coons'..... could be 'punks'.... could be 'goons'.... could be something else. I suspect the police - if they feel it is worth investigating, will wash the tape to identify the words.

Once you are told what to hear... that is what you hear. Manipulation. I would have taken it more seriously if they provided the clip without defining what you are supposed to hear.

Again.... it proves nothing.

i didn't hear it.

I can't make out what he said. Sorry thats the truth.

I don't think your hearing is that much better than mine. You hear coons, because you want to hear coons.

i didn't hear it.

I can't make out what he said. Sorry thats the truth.

I don't think your hearing is that much better than mine. You hear coons, because you want to hear coons.

Believe what you want

whoa, from msnbc

SNIP:

Are old photos of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman deceptive?

Reuters and AP

An undated photo released by the Martin family public relations representative shows Trayvon Martin, who was shot and killed at age 17. George Zimmerman, right, is pictured in this 2005 police photo taken after the now-28-year-old allegedly assaulted an officer. The charge was later dropped.

By The Associated Press

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- When he was shot, Trayvon Martin was not the baby-faced boy in the photo that has been on front pages across the country. And George Zimmerman wasn't the beefy-looking figure in the widely published mugshot.

Both photos are a few years old and no longer entirely accurate. Yet they may have helped shape initial public perceptions of the deadly shooting.

"When you have such a lopsided visual comparison, it just stands to reason that people would rush to judgment," said Kenny Irby, who teaches visual journalism at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank in St. Petersburg, Fla.

the rest at
U.S. News - Are old photos of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman deceptive?

Forum List

Back