Meadows Flips?

1698184452822.png

Meadows the Chief of Staff to P01135809. He was in the room when plans were being drawn up for the fake electors scheme. His phones calls are part of conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election

His testimony can put P01135809 behind bars.
There is no “fake electors scheme”. Appointing alternate electors in case some states results change is perfectly legal and expected.

I didn't even know who he was until you kids decided to attack him as a proxy for Joe, who is apparently either super-squeaky-clean or so much smarter than you you'll never catch him.

But yeah, now if he decided to run for some office somewhere I'd vote for him just to piss you off.

So, as I said, you'll vote for him if he runs for office. At least you didn't lie about that like little bitch bodecea.

LOL

You are lying. There was no appointment of alternate electors. There is only one valid slate of electors, the other electors were fake.
Wrong. Alternate electors are chosen in case a state should change the winner for any reason. Like they did for JFK in 1960, JFK had alternate electors ready to go if and when it happened.

You got him this time! For sure!

lol
This is how criminals like Trump are brought to justice – with objective, documented evidence in support of the prosecution.

In this case the fact that there was no evidence of a ‘stolen’ election, that the 2020 election was perfectly fair, honest, accurate, lawful, and Constitutional, and that there as no justification for Trump and his fellow treasonous criminals to seek to overturn the 2020 election.

Democrats haven't figured it out yet. Prosecutions make Trump look a martyr. Convictions make Trump look like a martyr. Not guilty verdicts make Trump look a martyr.

Lets see who, as of toay has flipped.

Kenneth Chesbro.

Sidney
Wrong. Alternate electors are chosen in case a state should change the winner for any reason. Like they did for JFK in 1960, JFK had alternate electors ready to go if and when it happened.

You are a liar and you are not a very good liar. You are a piss poor liar.

Forum List

Back