McCarthy & Biden Reach An Agreement In Principle.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Apparently, a deal has been reached between McCarthy and Biden. No new taxes and no special programs which is a good win for Conservatives. I don't know all the details but it sort of appears to be a small win for working class Americans. We'll see.

Biden, McCarthy reach ā€˜agreement in principleā€™ to raise debt ceiling as default looms​

Sort of like the Gambinos and the Luchese families come to terms over the construction shakedowns and narcotics in the Bronx.

Apparently, a deal has been reached between McCarthy and Biden. No new taxes and no special programs which is a good win for Conservatives. I don't know all the details but it sort of appears to be a small win for working class Americans. We'll see.

Biden, McCarthy reach ā€˜agreement in principleā€™ to raise debt ceiling as default looms​

More trillions in spending with inflation to rise

Well done Swamp

:clap2:

After Calling Joe Biden Senile, Republicans Complain He Out Smarted Them.

WASHINGTON ā€• In March, House Speaker Kevin McCarthyā€™s colleagues laughed as the California Republican mocked President Joe Bidenā€™s age, saying he would bring Biden ā€œsoft foodā€ so they could negotiate over the debt ceiling.

But McCarthy apparently did not bring Biden anything to eat during their talks, and the president chewed up the GOPā€™s debt limit proposal instead. Republicans arenā€™t laughing anymore.

ā€œRepublicans got outsmarted by a President who canā€™t find his pants,ā€ Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) tweeted on Tuesday, making clear she opposed the compromise legislation that came out of Biden and McCarthyā€™s negotiations.

Once again Mr. Biden out smarted McCarthy. McCarthy was playing tiddlywinks and Mr. Biden was playing 3-Dimensional Chess.

For a guy who cannot walk up a flight of stairs, Mr. Biden beat McCarthy hands down.

McCarthy's Speakership is now on death watch.

I knew it :mad:

vvMosTF.jpg

Forum List

Back