McCain dead

Sad to hear.....he was an American Patriot

Though I disagreed with many of his political views, I always respected the Maverick in him. He was willing to do what was right ....not what his party wanted

We should have more Senators like him

President Trump will likely stay silent! Remember McCain said he did not want him at his funeral. Trump will abide by his wishes!

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.
Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently
No you wouldnt

trump is silent a real pos
You are a piece of shit... Nice liberal scum post...Its the OP's like this one who are real trash and always going after political points.

I don't like the man because he swayed with the political winds, voted democrat 90% of the time and he knew a year ago that this was going to be the outcome where he should have resigned and allowed someone else to represent his state. He was a partisan left wing politician calling himself a Republican.

That Said;

I hope his family is comforted and given peace to grieve as a family. May God grant him peace..

Wow. Five years ago the liberals were joking that "McCain crashed more fighter jets than any other pilot", but now he's the left's newest hero?

Strange world we live in. Next thing I'll be hearing is how the left is siding up with Senator Joe McCarthy, and how Russia is indeed trying to infiltrate our political system.

Oh....wait.

The only other thing I have to add, is

Dear Cancer:

Hillary Clinton is right over there ------->

Sincerely, Me.

Last edited:
I didn't always agree with him, but I did vote for him. He dedicated his life to this country and went to hell and back for it. He was dedicated to his party and wanted it to have integrity, and he was one of the few to continue to fight for that to his death.

I don't know how it works in Arizona, but I hope his wife or his son/daughter gets to take his place until November so they can remind Trump everyday of how poorly he treated a real hero while he was dying.

Sad to hear.....he was an American Patriot

Though I disagreed with many of his political views, I always respected the Maverick in him. He was willing to do what was right ....not what his party wanted

We should have more Senators like him

Well, I won't raise the issue about defining "right". Meh, I bite my tongue until another day, where are my manners.

I will say again, it's ok to have mixed feelings about a person in life. There's very few if any I support and agree with 100%. In death, he deserves his dignity. He put his ass on the line for his country at a young age, for that alone he deserves dignity in death.

I didn't always agree with him, but I did vote for him. He dedicated his life to this country and went to hell and back for it. He was dedicated to his party and wanted it to have integrity, and he was one of the few to continue to fight for that to his death.

I don't know how it works in Arizona, but I hope his wife or his son/daughter gets to take his place until November so they can remind Trump everyday of how poorly he treated a real hero while he was dying.

Why wouldn't they go and serve the country? What you said sounds like a personal grudge.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.
He was NOT a "statesman."

We have no more, no less today.

Hope Arizona steps up and gives us a better quality of Republican than McCain or Flake.

Why wouldn't they go and serve the country? What you said sounds like a personal grudge.

Why wouldn't who? I don't know how Arizona works... some states allow the governor to pick who replaces Congressmen when they die.

Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently
You have not listed all his great accomplishments. You said he had a lot list them.
Give it a fuckin break chief. The man just died, I’m sure you can read all about his accomplishments or watch them on tv in the very near future. Zzzzz. Jesus, some people.

RIP JM

Forum List

Back