Meghan McCain won't accept Kari Lake's apology: "No peace, bitch!"

You could make a case for forgiveness and reconciliation on your dying day but McCain was so full of hatred that his dying wishes were that the President of the United States not be present at his funeral.

Arizona U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake (R) reached out to Meghan McCain in an effort to mend fences after she was critical of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ).

Said Lake: “I value you. I value your family and I value the passion you have for our state.”

A few hours later, McCain responded: “No peace, bitch!”

Source: No Peace in Arizona

Gee, who to root for on this one?

Everyone should be critical of that piece of shit McCain. Sorry his daughter is upset over it but fuck off bitch.

Arizona U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake (R) reached out to Meghan McCain in an effort to mend fences after she was critical of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ).

Said Lake: “I value you. I value your family and I value the passion you have for our state.”

A few hours later, McCain responded: “No peace, bitch!”

Source: No Peace in Arizona

Gee, who to root for on this one?

McCain was a globalist scumbag.

Yes
He was not welcome

Everything we know about the Military is that they serve under and take an oath to respect the Constitution and the Civilian government. Granted McCain at 82 years old had brain cancer but what kind of hatred could have been so pervasive in the family that a the son of a Navy Admiral and a Navy Officer would disrespect the President of the United States at his freaking funeral?

Last edited:
Everything we know about the Military is that they serve under and respect the Civilian government. Granted McCain at 82 years old had brain cancer but what kind of hatred could have been so pervasive in the family that a the son of a Navy Admiral and a Navy Officer would disrespect the President of the United States at his freaking funeral?

McCain was long retired
He can have who he wants at his funeral

McCain preferred those who do not hate POWs

Everything we know about the Military is that they serve under and take an oath to respect the Constitution and the Civilian government. Granted McCain at 82 years old had brain cancer but what kind of hatred could have been so pervasive in the family that a the son of a Navy Admiral and a Navy Officer would disrespect the President of the United States at his freaking funeral?
Trump disrespected the Office of the Presidency. I know you can't stop licking his boots, but he really took a dump on the Office and America in general with his behavior, or lack thereof.

McClain wouldn't stand for it, not even in death.

I don't expect you to understand this.

The orange bag O' shit is not one of us.

P01135809
disrespect the President of the United States.
You must certainly remember the twice impeached P01135809.
The "bone-spurred" bitch he is and without setting foot on a battlefield, P01135809 said he received a Purple Heart medal on Tuesday at his rally in Ashburn, Virginia, from a retired lieutenant colonel and supporter.
Plus, P01135809
In a previously unreported 1998 interview with Howard Stern, P01135809 compared sex to going to battle in Vietnam and he should be getting the Congressional Medal of Honor.
What a fool and anyone berated someone who served their county admirably is a bigger fool.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back