McCain dead

If Trump had said nothing, he would be attacked for that too. I doubt if McCain would have had any kind words for Trump if the situation were reversed.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.
Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently
You have not listed all his great accomplishments. You said he had a lot list them.
He ran for president of your party Ask the idiot republicans that gave him palin

I remember this liberal forum bitched about McCain when he was running for President. Mocked his disfigured face, laughed about his crashing a jet, said he was too fucking old to be President. You passed over your now God and elected obummer. All of you on the left are hypocritical assholes so do not pretend you are not. I joined in 2008 and I have a long fucking memory.

RIP senator McCain.

Quite correct. Also has anyone heard anything from Obama about McCain's passing?

Sad to hear.....he was an American Patriot

Though I disagreed with many of his political views, I always respected the Maverick in him. He was willing to do what was right ....not what his party wanted

We should have more Senators like him

Well, I won't raise the issue about defining "right". Meh, I bite my tongue until another day, where are my manners.

I will say again, it's ok to have mixed feelings about a person in life. There's very few if any I support and agree with 100%. In death, he deserves his dignity. He put his ass on the line for his country at a young age, for that alone he deserves dignity in death.

I respect his service and sacrifices for our country, but it stops right there. He was a Democrat that joined the Republican party and screwed things up for us. For that I have no respect, especially towards the end.

Okay. It is sad, and we need to show some respect no matter what.
You go right ahead, I refuse.
He lost my respect with that thumbs down bullshit! Still, may he rip.
Collaborated with the VC, took bribes from sleazy savings and loan operators, walked away from a dying wife, advocated for an unending list of places to send other people’s children to die. My hope is the turd suffers never ending torment.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

It's true. He's
trump is silent a real pos

Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

Trump isn't worthy to wipe McCains shoes.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

Today marks two distinctive, and very sad events.

Donald Trump is still living, and John McCain isn't.
You are a true asshole!

Sorry pal, your side already lowered that bar a long time ago.
You should take a look at what the true bottom feeders on your side are saying about Senator McCain on other sites around the web right now.

Do the McCain family a favor, and give them the respect of not insulting their intelligence by how sad you are at his passing.

Heres the difference between John McCain, and the likes of you

Asshole

I remember this liberal forum bitched about McCain when he was running for President. Mocked his disfigured face, laughed about his crashing a jet, said he was too fucking old to be President. You passed over your now God and elected obummer. All of you on the left are hypocritical assholes so do not pretend you are not. I joined in 2008 and I have a long fucking memory.

RIP senator McCain.

Quite correct. Also has anyone heard anything from Obama about McCain's passing?
Obummer? The narcacisstic asswimp?

Really sad Mccain ended his life spiteful and resentful towards Trump. Not to mention doing the opposite of favoring obamacare. When he was totally against it before Trump ran for president. Sad that he died with the rage like this. Well, time to pick a replacement.

McCain saw Trump as a danger to the country and unfit to be president

I didn't always agree with him, but I did vote for him. He dedicated his life to this country and went to hell and back for it. He was dedicated to his party and wanted it to have integrity, and he was one of the few to continue to fight for that to his death.

I don't know how it works in Arizona, but I hope his wife or his son/daughter gets to take his place until November so they can remind Trump everyday of how poorly he treated a real hero while he was dying.

Why wouldn't they go and serve the country? What you said sounds like a personal grudge.

Why wouldn't who? I don't know how Arizona works... some states allow the governor to pick who replaces Congressmen when they die.

Ducey will pick a replacement:

Who could be appointed to John McCain's Senate seat?
Fortunately it must be a republican.... Thank God!

It's true. He's

Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

You are a true asshole!

You should take a look at what the true bottom feeders on your side are saying about Senator McCain on other sites around the web right now.

Do the McCain family a favor, and give them the respect of not insulting their intelligence by how sad you are at his passing.

Asshole

McCains finest hour

It's true. He's

You are a true asshole!

Asshole

I didn’t say I was sad. I said rip!

John McCain has been a RINO. Masquerading as a Conservative but much too often voting with the filthy Democrats.

He should have resigned when he got sick but he was too arrogant to do the right thing.

He was a lousy campaigner in 2008. He should have beaten that worthless affirmative action commie Muslim asshole Obama but he was too wishy washy to energize the Conservative base. Palin got him a few million more votes than he would have got.

The best thing I can say about him is that his daughter has big tits.

Really sad Mccain ended his life spiteful and resentful towards Trump. Not to mention doing the opposite of favoring obamacare. When he was totally against it before Trump ran for president. Sad that he died with the rage like this. Well, time to pick a replacement.

McCain saw Trump as a danger to the country and unfit to be president

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Is that it??

RIP senator McCain.

I’m sure you will and it won’t be some fucking canned “hopes and prayers” bullshit. What a fucking joke Trump is

An American hero.

RIP.
Since when is a known Quisling, traitor and collaborator a 'hero'?

Were it not for his Daddy being a high ranking admiral in the US navy he would have gon to the brig for a very long time.

Forum List

Back