Mass shootings now ho hum.....

Yeah, it's women's fault that white guys can't stop their murderous shooting sprees, you simply cannot expect white men to be responsible for their own behavior.
White guys? ?? Who?? The Pearl Harbor shooter was Hispanic. The Pensacola shooter was Saudi and a Saudi national. Which one was white.

Close the borders. Start mass deportations.

Being Hispanic or Saudi means they are white dumbass!

They are not Black or Asian.

And, you guys might also wanna consider the reason WHY this Saudi national was here in the first place......................he was here to get training on how to maintain the aircraft that Trump just sold to Saudi Arabia.

Where did you get the information that he was training on maintenance? He was an officer. You keep repeating this as fact, when no one has stated that as fact.

That NAS had a policy that nobody is allowed to bring guns on base even though Florida allows concealed carry. Another stupid "gun free" zone.

That didn't stop the Muslim terrorist but it did stop the people on base from having the means to defend themselves.

Filthy Liberal gun control laws never stop the bad guys but always makes it difficult for the citizens.

The laws of the state can be different from the laws on the base. Why? Because military property is considered federal property, not state.

And, while you want to spew the false narrative that the base is a gun free zone, hate to tell you, but all security personnel are armed, and there are always several roving patrols (2 personnel in a vehicle), but there are also 2 armed guards at each gate onto the base. Response time when I was on the Security Force at Newport was 2 min. or less.

Moron...the base is a gun free zone for everyone but the military police...just like civilian life.......so when a shooting happens the military personnel are gun free until the police arrive, 5 or more minutes later......just like in the civilian world, you doofus.

That's funny. We have also have civilian police on our Army post and even the military guards for my building are armed. There is no response time for our security except the time it takes to open the door on the security area.

[QU

More guns is not the answer to out of control numbers of shootings. Just take a step back and LOOK at that statement. Hullo.

You are confused.

If one or more of the victims had the means to defend themselves then they might not be dead now. That is a clear cut example of how more guns would have helped.

The fact they were prevented from defending themselves by the filthy government prevented them from having the opportunity.

The law abiding victims that died today obeyed the stupid law. The terrorist didn't.

Shame on the government for not allowing the people to defend themselves if they chose to do so.

Same on Liberals for electing Left leaning assholes that are hell bent on taking away the ability of the people to defend themselves.

If anybody should be allowed to carry concealed or other wise available weapons it should the military, shouldn't it? Trained mature disciplined troops. Especially on a base with Muslims.
I do understand your argument, Flash; I just can't get behind it.
You bring up a point that has always fascinated me: WHY aren't military personnel allowed to carry on base? What does the government know about easy access to guns that we don't?

And this is another thing........all those normal people on that base....didn't bring a gun onto the base and kill people.....it was one guy who ignored the law, over and over, who brought the illegal gun onto the base and killed people...

So if all those normal people had carried their legal guns with them on the base the day before...none of them would have used them to shoot anyone.......and if they brought their legal guns onto the base the day of the attack...none of them would have used them to shoot innocent people...

You really don't understand the dynamic.....
I do understand it. And I understand that the guy had easy access to guns because he is in America and therefore when he went into a funk, or whatever ailed him, without breaking a sweat he procured a gun and commenced to shoot people at school.
I wonder if it was a personal vendetta--twenty of seven in the morning in a classroom building? Is that where most terrorists would choose to strike? I don't know, they're all insane anyway so why am I trying to make sense of any of it.

So you think this Saudi guy bough his guns here in the US?

He was a Saudi soldier and he probably brought his kit with him.

We should not be training foreign military personnel in our bases here in the states

He was not a soldier dumbass. The rest of your post is made up also.

And, you guys might also wanna consider the reason WHY this Saudi national was here in the first place......................he was here to get training on how to maintain the aircraft that Trump just sold to Saudi Arabia.

Where did you get the information that he was training on maintenance? He was an officer. You keep repeating this as fact, when no one has stated that as fact.
He was a pilot. I thought it would have come out by now. They were all pilots here to train how to fly the planes. We are the ones with the simulators.

He was a pilot. I thought it would have come out by now. They were all pilots here to train how to fly the planes. We are the ones with the simulators.

I posted the very first day that he was a pilot. The titless WAVE is a self-appointed expert on naval aviation and NAS Pensacola despite never being stationed there.

The first thing we need to do is execute convicted killer Major Nadal and then we need to restrict American Military training to Americans.

Why execute him? He is in a life or perpetual pain. I like that!
Why would you imagine he is in perpetual pain

He is still alive and confined to a wheelchair after being take down by the base civilian police. BTW, my daughter and her family were based at Fort Hood at that time.

The first thing we need to do is execute convicted killer Major Nadal and then we need to restrict American Military training to Americans.

He is still alive and confined to a wheelchair after being take down by the base civilian police. BTW, my daughter and her family were based at Fort Hood at that time.
He is a jailhouse imam still spreading his poison. Cut his tongue out then I'll agree with you.

He is a jailhouse imam still spreading his poison. Cut his tongue out then I'll agree with you.

Once again, you show your lack of knowledge about our Constitution. Hyperbole has no place in this discussion if that is your intent.

[

We should not be training foreign military personnel in our bases here in the states

We train Brits and Aussies and many of our close allies. Nothing wrong with that.

Saudi Arabia suppose to be our ally and they buy our military hardware and we train them on how to use it.

However, given the record of Muslim terrorism in this country and elsewhere we should stop allowing Muslims to come here.

There obviously is if a foreign soldier will start killing our people

You are confused.

If one or more of the victims had the means to defend themselves then they might not be dead now. That is a clear cut example of how more guns would have helped.

The fact they were prevented from defending themselves by the filthy government prevented them from having the opportunity.

The law abiding victims that died today obeyed the stupid law. The terrorist didn't.

Shame on the government for not allowing the people to defend themselves if they chose to do so.

Same on Liberals for electing Left leaning assholes that are hell bent on taking away the ability of the people to defend themselves.

If anybody should be allowed to carry concealed or other wise available weapons it should the military, shouldn't it? Trained mature disciplined troops. Especially on a base with Muslims.
You bring up a point that has always fascinated me: WHY aren't military personnel allowed to carry on base? What does the government know about easy access to guns that we don't?

And this is another thing........all those normal people on that base....didn't bring a gun onto the base and kill people.....it was one guy who ignored the law, over and over, who brought the illegal gun onto the base and killed people...

So if all those normal people had carried their legal guns with them on the base the day before...none of them would have used them to shoot anyone.......and if they brought their legal guns onto the base the day of the attack...none of them would have used them to shoot innocent people...

I do understand it. And I understand that the guy had easy access to guns because he is in America and therefore when he went into a funk, or whatever ailed him, without breaking a sweat he procured a gun and commenced to shoot people at school.
I wonder if it was a personal vendetta--twenty of seven in the morning in a classroom building? Is that where most terrorists would choose to strike? I don't know, they're all insane anyway so why am I trying to make sense of any of it.

The FBI confirmed Saturday that Shamrani, a 21-year-old second lieutenant in the Saudi air force, was the shooter. Shamrani was a student naval flight officer, the FBI said.

So he wasn't a soldier he was just a second Lt. in the Saudi military

The FBI confirmed Saturday that Shamrani, a 21-year-old second lieutenant in the Saudi air force, was the shooter. Shamrani was a student naval flight officer, the FBI said.

So he wasn't a soldier he was just a second Lt. in the Saudi military

Why do you quote my post to agree with me? It looks like you are trying to prove me wrong, when I said the same thing you did.

However, I think you for your support in my contention.

Forum List

Back