Mass shootings now ho hum.....

[QU

More guns is not the answer to out of control numbers of shootings. Just take a step back and LOOK at that statement. Hullo.

You are confused.

If one or more of the victims had the means to defend themselves then they might not be dead now. That is a clear cut example of how more guns would have helped.

The fact they were prevented from defending themselves by the filthy government prevented them from having the opportunity.

The law abiding victims that died today obeyed the stupid law. The terrorist didn't.

Shame on the government for not allowing the people to defend themselves if they chose to do so.

Same on Liberals for electing Left leaning assholes that are hell bent on taking away the ability of the people to defend themselves.

If anybody should be allowed to carry concealed or other wise available weapons it should the military, shouldn't it? Trained mature disciplined troops. Especially on a base with Muslims.
I do understand your argument, Flash; I just can't get behind it.
You bring up a point that has always fascinated me: WHY aren't military personnel allowed to carry on base? What does the government know about easy access to guns that we don't?

And this is another thing........all those normal people on that base....didn't bring a gun onto the base and kill people.....it was one guy who ignored the law, over and over, who brought the illegal gun onto the base and killed people...

So if all those normal people had carried their legal guns with them on the base the day before...none of them would have used them to shoot anyone.......and if they brought their legal guns onto the base the day of the attack...none of them would have used them to shoot innocent people...

You really don't understand the dynamic.....
I do understand it. And I understand that the guy had easy access to guns because he is in America and therefore when he went into a funk, or whatever ailed him, without breaking a sweat he procured a gun and commenced to shoot people at school.
I wonder if it was a personal vendetta--twenty of seven in the morning in a classroom building? Is that where most terrorists would choose to strike? I don't know, they're all insane anyway so why am I trying to make sense of any of it.

You don't understand anything...

320 million people in the U.S.
600 million guns in private hands.
Over 18.6 million people carry guns for self defense.

Total number of mass public shootings in 2018...12...that means 12 nuts out of 320 million people.

Total killed...93 people. Total.

Total killed in bicycle accidents? 345.

Guns are not a problem. Democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors who let repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on insanely short prison sentences are the problem........stop them, and we don't have a gun problem anymore.

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent rapes, robberies and murders......according to the Centers for Disease Control...

Can you do the math?

Yea, right, our "culture" to have Liberty and the right to keep and bear arms caused a Muslim terrorist to shoot up people.

:rolleyes-41:

That NAS had a policy that nobody is allowed to bring guns on base even though Florida allows concealed carry. Another stupid "gun free" zone.

That didn't stop the Muslim terrorist but it did stop the people on base from having the means to defend themselves.

Filthy Liberal gun control laws never stop the bad guys but always makes it difficult for the citizens.

The laws of the state can be different from the laws on the base. Why? Because military property is considered federal property, not state.

And, while you want to spew the false narrative that the base is a gun free zone, hate to tell you, but all security personnel are armed, and there are always several roving patrols (2 personnel in a vehicle), but there are also 2 armed guards at each gate onto the base. Response time when I was on the Security Force at Newport was 2 min. or less.

The fact that over two million people that live in Florida have concealed weapon permits but the people that got killed were not allowed to defend themselves on the Federal base is not much consolation to the families, is it?

The restrictions were wrong regardless of where they are imposed.

The restrictions did nothing to stop the shooter and everything to kept the victims from having the ability to defend themselves.

Fuck gun control laws.

Gun free zones (or installations) are only gun free for law abiding people but not the criminals.
More shootings and conservatives respond with the same ridiculous lies and sophistry.

It was a Muslim terrorist you silly little boy.

Other Muslims stood around and recorded it happening.

If we wouldn't allow Obama's Muslim buddies to come into the US then those people would still be alive, wouldn't they?

The most recent mass killers have been very sub standard. Lack of a decent body count has seen these killings struggle to get air time over here. How long will yanks continue to slaughter each other over parking spaces and spilt drinks?

[QU

More guns is not the answer to out of control numbers of shootings. Just take a step back and LOOK at that statement. Hullo.

You are confused.

If one or more of the victims had the means to defend themselves then they might not be dead now. That is a clear cut example of how more guns would have helped.

The fact they were prevented from defending themselves by the filthy government prevented them from having the opportunity.

The law abiding victims that died today obeyed the stupid law. The terrorist didn't.

Shame on the government for not allowing the people to defend themselves if they chose to do so.

Same on Liberals for electing Left leaning assholes that are hell bent on taking away the ability of the people to defend themselves.

If anybody should be allowed to carry concealed or other wise available weapons it should the military, shouldn't it? Trained mature disciplined troops. Especially on a base with Muslims.
You bring up a point that has always fascinated me: WHY aren't military personnel allowed to carry on base? What does the government know about easy access to guns that we don't?

A lot of places of businesses do not allow weapons to be carried on their premises. The stupid military is no different.

The risk that they have when they make a facility a "gun free" zone is the bad guys that want to kill people will not adhere to the rule and they people that could defend themselves are denied the means to do it.

What we have found out at Ft Hood and Pensacola is that a facility that has Obama's Muslim buddies on it become targets for Muslim terrorists.

[QU

You are confused.

And this is another thing........all those normal people on that base....didn't bring a gun onto the base and kill people.....it was one guy who ignored the law, over and over, who brought the illegal gun onto the base and killed people...

So if all those normal people had carried their legal guns with them on the base the day before...none of them would have used them to shoot anyone.......and if they brought their legal guns onto the base the day of the attack...none of them would have used them to shoot innocent people...

I do understand it. And I understand that the guy had easy access to guns because he is in America and therefore when he went into a funk, or whatever ailed him, without breaking a sweat he procured a gun and commenced to shoot people at school.
I wonder if it was a personal vendetta--twenty of seven in the morning in a classroom building? Is that where most terrorists would choose to strike? I don't know, they're all insane anyway so why am I trying to make sense of any of it.

The guy was a foreign national and not allowed to have a firearm. He broke the law by getting one. He also broke the law by killing people.

Additional laws wouldn't have changed anything.

If the filthy ass government decided to go against the Constitution and collect the 400 million guns in the US there would be still be guns for bad guys to acquire through a Black Market. They would flood across the Mexican border. Just like having laws against drugs doesn't keep drugs out of the hands of addicts.

[

So you think this Saudi guy bough his guns here in the US?

He was a Saudi soldier and he probably brought his kit with him.

We should not be training foreign military personnel in our bases here in the states

We train Brits and Aussies and many of our close allies. Nothing wrong with that.

Saudi Arabia suppose to be our ally and they buy our military hardware and we train them on how to use it.

However, given the record of Muslim terrorism in this country and elsewhere we should stop allowing Muslims to come here.

[QU

You are confused.

You don't understand anything...

320 million people in the U.S.
600 million guns in private hands.
Over 18.6 million people carry guns for self defense.

Total number of mass public shootings in 2018...12...that means 12 nuts out of 320 million people.

Total killed...93 people. Total.

Total killed in bicycle accidents? 345.

Guns are not a problem. Democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors who let repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on insanely short prison sentences are the problem........stop them, and we don't have a gun problem anymore.

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent rapes, robberies and murders......according to the Centers for Disease Control...

Can you do the math?

I have 50 firearms and one swimming pool.

Given my demographics of being a White suburban Floridian my swimming pool is about 2000 times more likely to cause a death than my firearms.

The most recent mass killers have been very sub standard. Lack of a decent body count has seen these killings struggle to get air time over here. How long will yanks continue to slaughter each other over parking spaces and spilt drinks?

As long as left wingers over here keep letting repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on insanely short sentences......

Meanwhile....as more, normal Americans own and carry guns.......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
More guns = More Gun Crime
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

Tommy....why can't you explain the above listed facts about guns in the United States in the hands of normal Americans?

Yea, right, our "culture" to have Liberty and the right to keep and bear arms caused a Muslim terrorist to shoot up people.

Cause? No. Allow...yes. Just like all of the other rampage shootings

They are ho hum. Murder in general is ho hum. Life has no value so all this shit gets is a 2 minute blurb on fox. I feel ya though, you must be very disappointed that the shooter wasn't an emo 13 year old who shot allot of other kids.

Here is Florida we have had (in addition to the daily ghetto shootings in the big city Democrat controlled shitholes like Miami) three high profile mass shootings.

Two of them were Muslims terrorists and one was a deranged kid that gave all kinds of warnings that he was crazy that the Democrat controlled Broward County government ignored, despite repeated warnings.

Meanwhile about two million of us have concealed weapons permits and there are estimated 20 million firearms in the sate.

I went to Lowes yesterday to pick up some light bulbs. I had concealed carry. I bet of the 100 or so customers in the store at the time there were at least 15-20 with concealed weapons, maybe even more. Lowes was a lot safer place because of the citizens that had the means to protect themselves.

Firearms make us safer. "An armed society is a polite society."

Here is Florida we have had (in addition to the daily ghetto shootings in the big city Democrat controlled shitholes like Miami) three high profile mass shootings.

Two of them were Muslims terrorists and one was a deranged kid that gave all kinds of warnings that he was crazy that the Democrat controlled Broward County government ignored, despite repeated warnings.

Meanwhile about two million of us have concealed weapons permits and there are estimated 20 million firearms in the sate.

I went to Lowes yesterday to pick up some light bulbs. I had concealed carry. I bet of the 100 or so customers in the store at the time there were at least 15-20 with concealed weapons, maybe even more. Lowes was a lot safer place because of the citizens that had the means to protect themselves.

here are some polite people shooting at one another.

Waco biker shooting surveillance video released - CNN Video

My guns had nothing to do with either.

Your culture did.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The great great majority of the shooting in this country are among the filthy ass druggies, gangbangers and minority thugs in the Democrat controlled big city ghettos.

They know nothing about being polite.

The polite people are the mostly Whites at Lowes yesterday that had concealed weapons to be used to protect themselves and their families.

As long as left wingers over here keep letting repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on insanely short sentences......

Meanwhile....as more, normal Americans own and carry guns.......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
More guns = More Gun Crime
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

Tommy....why can't you explain the above listed facts about guns in the United States in the hands of normal Americans?
H3FZ2I645M64TLDEYFOIJBOMQM.jpg

Explain this shit 4 brains.

Your culture did.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The great great majority of the shooting in this country are among the filthy ass druggies, gangbangers and minority thugs in the Democrat controlled big city ghettos.

They know nothing about being polite.

The polite people are the mostly Whites at Lowes yesterday that had concealed weapons to be used to protect themselves and their families.

The “polite” people shooting it out in brick red WACO Tx were Black Democrats?

clouding the issue with race and politics is not going to serve you well.

How long will Brits put up with machete and acid attacks?

Knife attacker kills 2. Taken out by a good guy with a gun.
London Bridge: What we know

Bloomberg's gun safety proposals trample all over the 2nd Amendment......fail to address a single root cause of the problem.
Bloomberg releases gun control plan
(sure, he won't get elected....but denial that support for these kinds of proposals is on the rise among Millennials and young people is silly)

The Left is fine with a violent, hateful society (UK prime example)....as long as we can't shoot one another.
(Or more importantly, as long as we are defenseless subjects of government power and control)

According to the Left.....

Knifing? OK
Acid attacks? OK
Vehicular homicide? OK
Rampant crime? OK
Rape? OK
Child Molestation? OK
Mental Depravity? OK

Last edited:
Obama said the Muslim terrorist shooting at Ft Hood was only "workplace violence".

Glad we have President now that isn't trying to lie to the American people about the Muslims that perpetrated another terrorist attack at another military base.

Forum List

Back