Another mass shooting in Cleveland today - Does anyone really care?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Since there hasn't been a thread on this, I'm going to assume that nobody really gives a shit. Where is all the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries for more gun laws from the liberal progressive gun-haters? All I hear are crickets, and it's not even night yet.

Maybe those anti-gun folks have just resigned themselves to the fact that their illustrious President isn't really going to do anything about gun violence. Or maybe it's the fact that shootings like this don't really do much for their narrative about the evils of "white supremacists" and MAGA Trump-supporters, because after all, it was just a bunch of black folks shooting each other, right? We owe it to the Black communities to not interfere in their personal affairs, right? Who are we to tell them how to live? Or maybe it's just that things like this are happening so frequently, that nobody really gives a shit anymore.

Cleveland residents react to mass shooting that injured 9 people​

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - Cleveland residents have voiced major concerns following Sunday morning’s mass shooting that injured 9 people early Sunday morning.

The shooting occurred in the 1200 block of W. 6th Street in Downtown Cleveland at around 2:30 a.m.

An unknown gunman opened fire on a group of people.

One resident recalled the horror after hearing about the shooting.

“It’s terrifying,” one woman said. “You just think you’re out having a good time and the worst thing you think is gonna happen is a hangover. You’re not thinking that you’re going to lose your life.”

The Warehouse District in Cleveland is popular for those who are from Cleveland, as well as those who came from out of town.

“I don’t live in the area,” another woman said, “now I really don’t feel safe.”

Cleveland Police still have not found the individual responsible for the shooting, and anyone with information has been asked to call 216-621-1234.

Cleveland residents react to mass shooting that injured 9 people

The government does not care about all the violent deaths in the country, they only care about protestors at the Capital.

Those people they will shoot down in cold blood even if they are unarmed.

Since there hasn't been a thread on this, I'm going to assume that nobody really gives a shit. Where is all the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries for more gun laws from the liberal progressive gun-haters? All I hear are crickets, and it's not even night yet.

Maybe those anti-gun folks have just resigned themselves to the fact that their illustrious President isn't really going to do anything about gun violence. Or maybe it's the fact that shootings like this don't really do much for their narrative about the evils of "white supremacists" and MAGA Trump-supporters, because after all, it was just a bunch of black folks shooting each other, right? We owe it to the Black communities to not interfere in their personal affairs, right? Who are we to tell them how to live? Or maybe it's just that things like this are happening so frequently, that nobody really gives a shit anymore.

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - Cleveland residents have voiced major concerns following Sunday morning’s mass shooting that injured 9 people early Sunday morning.

The shooting occurred in the 1200 block of W. 6th Street in Downtown Cleveland at around 2:30 a.m.

“It’s terrifying,” one woman said. “You just think you’re out having a good time and the worst thing you think is gonna happen is a hangover. You’re not thinking that you’re going to lose your life.”

The Warehouse District in Cleveland is popular for those who are from Cleveland, as well as those who came from out of town.

Cleveland Police still have not found the individual responsible for the shooting, and anyone with information has been asked to call 216-621-1234.

Is this latest mass shooting in Cleveland #72 or #73 for this year so far???

Mass shootings are as American as apple pie. It's hardly news anymore.

If the shooter were white, damn straight, it would be 24/7 for the MSM.

Once again, proving all the MSM cares about is race-baiting.

Mass shootings are a weekly event, people have become immune to them.

The only ones that care are Americans that hate to see what our country is becoming and the family and friends of those shot. The others are democrats and progressives that love a good mass shooting so they can grand stand on tv talking about banning guns.

Everyone else doesnt care

In the end those in charge want this. How do I know they want it? Because they don't stop it. They do absolutely nothing at all to end shootings.

It can be ended if you start treating criminals and nutballs like what they are and by locking them up or executing them. They can also stop it by pushing for American values, morals and standards.

No, they want this so they can keep pushing for banning guns instead of actually solving the source of the problem. Criminals and nutballs.

We all know that Black Lives only matter when it's a Black man killed by Cops or a White man. The Media will run a thousand reports on those killings because they are politically useful to the Democrats. They become household names while the tens of thousands of non useful killings just go on like clockwork.

People care but it is probaly a feeing of helplessness.
Powerless_%28TV_series_logo%29.jpg

~S~

9 out of 10 times it's some black guy shooting people.
Happens every day in Chicago or Philly.

The other day some Black guy shot a bunch of people while riding a scooter.

Nobody's going to find out who it was. His picture will be buried.

The only shootings that matter are when it's some red-neck shooting blacks.

F0A0A2~4.JPG

This what liberals want, it's what they vote for, so why would they complain? Crime creates victims, victims become ripe for vote buying 'social programs', plus it creates fear and anger, the fuel of leftist lunacy.

Not a mass public shooting, this is likely gang violence...two very different crimes.

Forum List

Back