Zone1 Mary Is The Mother Of Jesus Christ, She Isn't Actually Jesus Christ

There’s zero contradictions.
It’s why you can’t name one.

the desert bibles are in themselves contradictions by there being three distinct versions of the same monotheistic religion.

- provide the proof the heavens ever spoke to any person and what was said than the claim of those individuals during that time the narrative chose as their source or communication ever was done in the public domain w/ witnesses.

the desert bibles are in themselves contradictions by there being three distinct versions of the same monotheistic religion.

- provide the proof the heavens ever spoke to any person and what was said than the claim of those individuals during that time the narrative chose as their source or communication ever was done in the public domain w/ witnesses.
The fact you’re so insecure and need to ask stupid questions validates the one true God.

Did you miss the images of Jesus outnumber those of Mary by a considerable amount? In any case, whether the objection is to Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Apostles, Saints, Angels-- Catholics are honored to have a role in presenting God's story/message through both word and images. Or, in Jesus' words, Blessed are they who do not take offense in the message of salvation.

I'm pretty sure that isn't an answer.

No, because it is a direct attack upon my faith by Satan.
Let me see if you can figure out what I am saying using a biblical reference.

Adam, did you eat the apple?
The woman you made gave it to me.

Adam's rationalization for doing wrong didn't work and neither does yours. Go and sin no more.

Do you Love anyone?

I'm glad that you admit that the Bible is a work of fiction. That puts Christianity on par with Scientology.
That's not what she was saying. And saying that Christianity is on par with Scientology is as idiotic as saying the existence of Santa Claus is just as plausible as the existence of God.

I prefer the term militant atheism. But don't you see any similarity to what you do towards your fellow Christians?
No, because I discuss things with my fellow Christians from the Scriptures. I seek to correct and elevate their faith, not destroy it like the atheist does. IOW, we're family members discussing family issues, not a family under attack from an outsider.

I seek to correct and elevate their faith
...which in turn should result in elevating one's own faith. Accusing fellow Christians of worshiping anyone other than God is not a correction or elevation, but a slander and also defamatory. It's a red herring...and it smells like one. Perhaps accepting no one worships Mary is a step up in elevating one's own faith. Think about it. Instead of following the red herring, return to following what is of God and the Holy Spirit.

...which in turn should result in elevating one's own faith. Accusing fellow Christians of worshiping anyone other than God is not a correction or elevation, but a slander and also defamatory. It's a red herring...and it smells like one. Perhaps accepting no one worships Mary is a step up in elevating one's own faith. Think about it. Instead of following the red herring, return to following what is of God and the Holy Spirit.
I accept your claim that you don't worship Mary. That does not, however, negate the statement that many Catholics actually do. Do you also accept my claim that Protestants kneel in prayer? Because you keep saying they don't. Do you accept my claim that Protestants engage in corporate prayer? Because you act like they don't.

No, because I discuss things with my fellow Christians from the Scriptures. I seek to correct and elevate their faith, not destroy it like the atheist does. IOW, we're family members discussing family issues, not a family under attack from an outsider.
You are no different than them in my eyes.

I accept your claim that you don't worship Mary. That does not, however, negate the statement that many Catholics actually do. Do you also accept my claim that Protestants kneel in prayer? Because you keep saying they don't. Do you accept my claim that Protestants engage in corporate prayer? Because you act like they don't.
Then accept that Catholics do not worship Mary. That is slander.

I know Protestants kneel in prayer, but I also know from personal experience that many Protestants who attend Mass are not comfortable kneeling during the Mass. That, too, is understandable because they do not hold belief in the True Presence and are therefore uncomfortable kneeling during any part of the Eucharistic prayers. In my own family, there are also Protestants who believe it is best to stand before God in prayer. So...my point is that because some do this and some do that...a blanket statement that "Protestants don't kneel" is no more valid than claiming Catholics worship Mary, because of a personal conclusion.

The Points: No where in any Protestant dogma that says, "Do not kneel in prayer." There is no Catholic dogma that says "worship Mary". This being the case, then the only thing that has some hope of accuracy is to say, "I know a person who does not kneel in prayer. That person is Protestant." Or, "I know a person who says s/he worships Mary. That person is Catholic."

What is corporate prayer?

Then accept that Catholics do not worship Mary. That is slander.
It would be slander to some to say that ALL Catholics do, I'll agree with you on that. It is not totally false, however, because some do, just like some Protestants elevate their pastor to almost divine status.
I know Protestants kneel in prayer, but I also know from personal experience that many Protestants who attend Mass are not comfortable kneeling during the Mass. That, too, is understandable because they do not hold belief in the True Presence and are therefore uncomfortable kneeling during any part of the Eucharistic prayers. In my own family, there are also Protestants who believe it is best to stand before God in prayer. So...my point is that because some do this and some do that...a blanket statement that "Protestants don't kneel" is no more valid than claiming Catholics worship Mary, because of a personal conclusion.

The Points: No where in any Protestant dogma that says, "Do not kneel in prayer." There is no Catholic dogma that says "worship Mary". This being the case, then the only thing that has some hope of accuracy is to say, "I know a person who does not kneel in prayer. That person is Protestant." Or, "I know a person who says s/he worships Mary. That person is Catholic."
I think we can then agree that blanket statements fail to be completely accurate, yes?

We do fundamentally disagree, however, on the status of Mary. We view her as one of God's imperfect people, chosen and set apart for a very important task and blessed by God to carry an incredibly heavy burden. Catholics, and I base this on what I've seen and heard about Catholic dogma, view her as some kind of superhuman, sinless (even though no one other than Yeshua has ever been totally sinless) blend of divine and human, kind of like Yeshua Himself. Now, consider what that means. If she was actually sinless, she did not NEED Christ's sacrifice to be justified before God, and SHE could have gone to the cross instead of Him, being a perfect sacrifice. That also means that Christ did not need to sacrifice Himself at all, because it was possible for a person to remain sinless and not need His sacrifice. I can't accept that, because Yeshua prayed desperately in the garden for some other way to accomplish His goal other than what He suffered. Do you not think that if it were possible for a person to be justified before God without His sacrifice, He would have taken it? She was a normal person, blessed by God, a sinner saved by His grace and her faith in Him.

They also consider her to be perpetually a virgin, which consigns Joseph to a celibate married life. That is not supported by Scripture, which has to be distorted to maintain the idea. Mary was blessed by God, but I believe Catholic dogma makes far too much of her.
What is corporate prayer?
Group prayer, a body of people being led in prayer together.

Forum List

Back