market drop message

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
you might have realized the market is in "correction mode" , which means it's dropping.

what a coinky dink the first big drop happened on Groundhog day.

Groundhog day isn't just Feb 2nd, it's also the 33rd day of the year.

33 is the big number that represents the Freemasons.

By-the-way, groundhogs looking at their shadows doesn't have crap to do with anything, or mean anything, it's just a way for Freemasons to get their holiday on the calendar.

My interpretation is, the first market drop on groundhog day is an indication the Masons will be working to drop the market during the Trump presidency.

I doubt they'll allow Trump to have a good economy.

The market dropped 666 points. (actually reported as 665)

665 could mean a coincidence , but it's too damn close to a "Lucifer" message from the Masons.

I would say pull you money out of the market, but the truth is, I would never suggest having money in the market.

you might have realized the market is in "correction mode" , which means it's dropping.

what a coinky dink the first big drop happened on Groundhog day.

Groundhog day isn't just Feb 2nd, it's also the 33rd day of the year.

33 is the big number that represents the Freemasons.

By-the-way, groundhogs looking at their shadows doesn't have crap to do with anything, or mean anything, it's just a way for Freemasons to get their holiday on the calendar.

My interpretation is, the first market drop on groundhog day is an indication the Masons will be working to drop the market during the Trump presidency.

I doubt they'll allow Trump to have a good economy.

The market dropped 666 points. (actually reported as 665)

665 could mean a coincidence , but it's too damn close to a "Lucifer" message from the Masons.

I would say pull you money out of the market, but the truth is, I would never suggest having money in the market.

Remember when the Nazis were "adjusting the front lines" or something like that? Basically meant they were getting defeated.

Forum List

Back