WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

After the Democrats lose the House and then they get rid of the committee, people may lose interest. The first trials are gonna get a lot of attention. It’s like [an] anniversary; the first one is a big deal… No one’s gonna care after the Democrats are out of power. And then take Biden out of office, then who cares?...

I know you’re not the bad guys [to the Jan 6 defendant]…

If it was an insurrection… you were supposed to have a plan…. You’re going to be able to laugh about this one day.
She then goes on to explain how she knows Gavin McInnes (the purported former leader of the Proud Boys) and used, in fact, to party with him. She knows that he’s a provocateur and doesn’t actually mean what he says.

It’s all bread and circuses, people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

Yes it was released a long time ago. No it doesn’t mean Jan 6 was a hoax. And no, it’s not a big deal

There's some crazy attempt like this every day.

The previous day's attempt to spin Jan 6 for Trump can't be sustained for more than 24 hours.

What new facts will tomorrow bring?

There's some crazy attempt like this every day.

The previous day's attempt to spin Jan 6 for Trump can't be sustained for more than 24 hours.

What new facts will tomorrow bring?

So now Nancy Pelosi's Leftist documentarian daughter is "attempting to spin Jan 6th for Trump".

Wow.

The only spinning I see is coming from you.

And it appears you require an urgent exorcism.

dimocraps know the J6 hearings and trials were all bullshit. Even the dumbest of the dumb who hang out in here know it was complete bullshit.

They don't care. Not only do they not care, they applaud it, they celebrate it, they think it's just dandy that some patriotic, if misguided, Americans get locked up for no reason for years.

They just don't care. And THAT, my children, is reason #1 why dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. They don't commit these heinous acts themselves. They don't lock up innocent people, they don't murder and rape in Israel, they don't riot and burn-down entire Cities. They don't prosecute the innocent and free the guilty.......

They just cheer on and vote for the people that do. And, for that, they have no place in our society (or on the Planet, AFAIC). None. Garbage collectors, maybe. That's it. Landscapers or Barista's at StarryBucks. Which is about the top end of their qualifications.

hey stupid....why was security so lax that day when every vip in dc was there?????????

not one fuck face can answer that
Security wasnt lax… there was security everywhere. We knew the Maga cult was passionate and brainwashed but most were surprised that they took it to that level of violence that they did

True it was. Do you refute any of my points?

Fun fact: There was nothing to refute, all you stated was an opinion devoid of any evidence.

Which only works in a universe where I didn't just post a fucking video of a top Democrat's Leftist spawn admitting you're fucking wrong.

It wasn't a hoax.
It wasn't an insurrection.
It was a protest that was grossly exaggerated for political purposes.
It was a protest that turned into a violent and destructive riot that led to the delay of a transition of power vote in our capital. Aka. An insurrection. By definition

It was a protest that turned into a violent and destructive riot that led to the delay of a transition of power vote in our capital. Aka. An insurrection. By definition

Funny.

Cuz they indicted Trump on 91 charges, and not a single of their legal concoctions has anything to do with "insurrection".

It's almost as if - gasp, the media has been lying to you.

Naaaaah.

That would never happen.

When was it released? You try proving what you say. You do enough preaching about it.
Didn’t you read the OP?! His wife said that she saw that video circulating this summer! Haha, the shit you pick to fight about is laughable

Forum List

Back