WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

The stoopid continues. Don't give me stupid opinions, the committee fell flat on it's face with no evidence. So give me the evidence that they couldn't find.

Are you a thick fuck on purpose, or it just comes naturally?
This is no unfound evidence. It’s what it is. If you’re talking about criminal charges of insurrection vs Trump then that’s not what I’m talking about. We all saw with our own eyes a violent uprising against the government at the capital that day. That’s an insurrection by definition

What people decide to prosecute in court is a different thing

The cult's standards for"proof" are a little, uh, goofy. Like the "rigged election", like Biden's "crimes", etc etc. If they believe it, it has been "proven".

And, yet another thread trying to downplay the Insurrection. They just keep trying.
I was wondering when our preeminent trump basher and biden apologist would share his wisdom with us mere mortals on this news story

I was almost willing to settle for mac1958’s understudy Golfing Gator instead

But now we get it straight from the horse’s mouth

Go back to sleep libs, cause according to mac1958 there’s nothing to see here

This is no unfound evidence. It’s what it is. If you’re talking about criminal charges of insurrection vs Trump then that’s not what I’m talking about. We all saw with our own eyes a violent uprising against the government at the capital that day. That’s an insurrection by definition

And the Trump trolls are just wasting our time anyway.

"Nobody was charged with insurrection!"

As if that actually matters to them. They call the 91 felony charges against Trump, "fake". They would do the same with any criminal charge of insurrection. Just as they did with the successfully prosecuted charges of sedition.

These are just worried cultists trying to soothe themselves, as the reckoning approaches.

And the Trump trolls are just wasting our time anyway.

"Nobody was charged with insurrection!"

As if that actually matters to them. They call the 91 felony charges against Trump, "fake". They would do the same with any criminal charge of insurrection. Just as they did with the successfully prosecuted charges of sedition.

These are just worried cultists trying to soothe themselves, as the reckoning approaches.
So what if nobody was charged with insurrection. 100s were charged for the specific acts of violence they committed during the insurrection. Just like what happens in riots

Yet again, what a fucking clown. You wear your shirt buttons on the back.

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

I was not aware that Pelosi's daughter had a JD and Constitutional and Criminal Law and Prosecutorial Experience to put her into a position where she could authoritatively pronounce upon such subjects... waddya know... ya learn sumfin' new every day. Not. :auiqs.jpg:

crowd-laughing.gif

Forum List

Back