Are Trump and the GOP setting us up for a massive terrorist attack?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
No country in the world will want to work with out FBI or CIA now that Trump has been going around telling the entire world they are worthless, no good, liars and can't be trusted.

Would you want to pass on the treat of terrorists activity if you were told by the president our institutions of intelligence gathering can't be trusted?

Israeli Intelligence Furious Over Trump’s Loose Lips

Somehow I doubt they like Trump less than your meat puppet faggot after he actually did try and manipulate Israeli elections you blithering imbecile.

• Banned
Somehow I doubt they like Trump less than your meat puppet faggot after he actually did try and manipulate Israeli elections you blithering imbecile.
I have no idea who you are talking about?

Is your post racist, homophobic or both?

You can always tell who is a Republican.

"Are Trump and the GOP setting us up for a massive terrorist attack?"

Are you buying generic meds again?

Does Trump rule your life?

is there a depth you wont' reach to find something to attack him on?

"Are Trump and the GOP setting us up for a massive terrorist attack?"

Are you buying generic meds again?

Does Trump rule your life?

is there a depth you wont' reach to find something to attack him on?
its called an "obsession"....and dean has swallowed the "i must hate trump,no matter what" pill ....he now sees trump everywhere......

It is concerning when these terrorists plan right under our noses.. I do think that America is so distracted with the drama, these terrorists will use it to their advantage..

No country in the world will want to work with out FBI or CIA now that Trump has been going around telling the entire world they are worthless, no good, liars and can't be trusted.

Would you want to pass on the treat of terrorists activity if you were told by the president our institutions of intelligence gathering can't be trusted?

The fax machine in the basement is on overdrive. I sense desperation from the left because everything they've tried to destroy Trump hasn't worked. They're getting more and more ludicrous.

I wouldn't put it past him

An article from last May? Lol
They've locked themselves into a fast pace of continual outrage. If they don't keep fanning the flames, people will get tired of the mess and tune out. Thus, they have to dredge up things from the past and hope no one notices.

IOW, you weren't supposed to notice that.

They've locked themselves into a fast pace of continual outrage. If they don't keep fanning the flames, people will get tired of the mess and tune out. Thus, they have to dredge up things from the past and hope no one notices.

This is a conspiracy theory, not Current Events..

So Trump giving away classified material from another country is OK in May, but not now?

Or is it OK now, but not in May?

`
Having no morals, trump is definitely capable of such a treasonous act. However, the patriotism with the FBI, CIA and NSA, will not allow a low-life like trump to compromise our nations security.
`

Are Trump and the GOP setting us up for a massive terrorist attack?

They don't have to, Deanturd, Billy Clinton and Barry O already did all the leg work for them.

Not the FBI and CIA, Deanturd, only those few democratic political hacks at the top of those organizations undermining our nation.

So Trump giving away classified material from another country is OK in May, but not now?

Or is it OK now, but not in May?

Refresh my memory, what laws was he proven to have broken again? And you'd better check. I heard the fax machine chirping that it's out of paper.

So America's two favorite lovers didn't ring alarms in that peanut brain of yours?

So America's two favorite lovers didn't ring alarms in that peanut brain of yours?

Those alarms only go off when a Republican says something.

Russia told us this morning about another secret Trump/Putin call which happened yesterday.

Trump getting more instructions?

I heard that at least 30% of those working in the White House who are supposed to have a clearance don't have a security clearance. And you guys talk about three Hillary emails sent to her by someone else..

The hypocrisy stinks.

Those alarms only go off when a Republican says something.
I have no ideas what you are talking about.

But the disregard of classified material by this White House is unprecedented.

Forum List

Back