Marijuana Heals Cancer

Again, ever had cancer?

Course he hasn't. He can only trawl the Internet in an attempt to shore up his first post, based on a three week experiment! He also refuses to accept the fact that the definition of cure and heal is one and the same. What else would you expect from a pot head troofer!

no chemotherapy is reported to heal some cancer but not to cure..so again you are wrong

You were talking about pot! Interesting that you are now making a futile attempt to abort that particular thread of your argument. Epic fail, pal!

Again, ever had cancer?

Course he hasn't. He can only trawl the Internet in an attempt to shore up his first post, based on a three week experiment! He also refuses to accept the fact that the definition of cure and heal is one and the same. What else would you expect from a pot head troofer!

Snake oil by any other name is still snake oil. It is hope in a bottle. A placebo effect. A good attitude to a cancer diagnosis is just as powerful as any snake oil.

Chemo kills cancerous cells. If the cells do not grow back after 7 years you are considered cured/ healed.
if you had a cancerous growth that was the size of a softball and needed to be removed and would give you a nasty disfiguring scar in the process and the use of this treatment would reduce it in size enough to remove it with a much lesser surgery, would you take it or not?

Again, ever had cancer?

Snake oil by any other name is still snake oil. It is hope in a bottle. A placebo effect. A good attitude to a cancer diagnosis is just as powerful as any snake oil.

Chemo kills cancerous cells. If the cells do not grow back after 7 years you are considered cured/ healed.

what if they come back in eight ?

no chemotherapy is reported to heal some cancer but not to cure..so again you are wrong

You were talking about pot! Interesting that you are now making a futile attempt to abort that particular thread of your argument. Epic fail, pal!

wow you really have a hard time grasping the basics dont you

if you had a cancerous growth that was the size of a softball and needed to be removed and would give you a nasty disfiguring scar in the process and the use of this treatment would reduce it in size enough to remove it with a much lesser surgery, would you take it or not?

Easy answer CUT THE WHOLE DAMN THING OUT. I am not vein, nor am i stupid. And i have been there.

I am not saying that research on this idea is not a good thing...but as it stands now...what they do have is nothing. What they have is years and years of trials and testing before they can claim anything.

Last edited:

The the cancer is back.

So back to the question. Have you ever had cancer?

If not then you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Easy answer CUT THE WHOLE DAMN THING OUT. I am not vein, nor am i stupid. And i have been there.

I am not saying that research on this idea is not a good thing...but as it stands now...what they do have is nothing. What they have is years and years of trials and testing before they can claim anything.
true, but this does sound promising and a step in the right direction
and yes, Eots main cause is he wants to smoke pot and burn his brain out

so what?

Totally rediculous and dangerous.

My FIL had head and neck cancer. He had a 90 % five year cure rate with cancer and radiation. Some idiot talked him out of starting.

He did all these alternative treatment which had zero chance of working. I researched it and battled the entire family. The problem was that as he was wasting time, the cancer kept growing.

1 1/2 years later he finally got the conventional treatment. It was too late. He died.

Also some idiot go the bright idea that marijuana isn't going to offer more relief than morphine. It didn't.

true, but this does sound promising and a step in the right direction
and yes, Eots main cause is he wants to smoke pot and burn his brain out

so what?

I can smoke all the pot I wish without legalization ,other than the injustice of the laws they are of little consequence to me personally

No, but you clearly do. Allow me to remind you of YOUR op...MARIJUANA CURES CANCER.

Forgotten that already! Must be the pot!

Again, ever had cancer?

well placebo effect is a whole other topic, patients have died being told they had cancer that did not..people have open heart surgery without anesthetic but regardless I dont believe Harvard reserchers spends time writing papers on snake oil ..so they can smoke pot and burn there brains out.. I am pretty sure they do it because ..it is good science

No, but you clearly do. Allow me to remind you of YOUR op...MARIJUANA CURES CANCER.

Forgotten that already! Must be the pot!

HEALS..try to focus

"He was cured" implies that it was rapid, instantaneous, miraculous, etc.
"He was healed" implies a gradual change, - hence "the healing process" - becaue you cannot have a process for "cure"!

"He was healed" implies a gradual change, - hence "the healing process" - becaue you cannot have a process for "cure"!

etos, when you have cancer get back to us on all of your semantics.

your strawman has no bearing to the relevant facts

Straw man my ass. When you have cancer come on back and you and i can talk all about your cancer. Until then you don't know shit.

Straw man my ass. When you have cancer come on back and you and i can talk all about your cancer. Until then you don't know shit.

So the assertion is.. unless one has cancer they are not supposed to have a opinion on cancer and cancer research ? and the logic of this assertion is ?

So the assertion is.. unless one has cancer they are not supposed to have a opinion on cancer and cancer research ? and the logic of this assertion is ?

The assertion is that when a pot head posts a video that claims to cure/heal cancer and that video ends with the following plea: Lobby politicians to legalize Cannabis; Attend Cannabis rallies to show support; Don,t stop until the drug war is over. The pot head, that's you, makes his agenda clear. Your credibilty is non existent on this subject pal.

Forum List

Back