Alcohol or Marijuana

Which one is more harmful to a person and what is your opinion? I stopped smoking weed after I graduated from college and drink alcohol in moderation.
Well lets see, alcohol kills more people every year than any other drug in history, not even close.

So, the question becomes, is that a bad thing? Does that make it worse?

But how do we know which car fatalities, for example, are caused by weed? There is no real way to tell, is there?

Well lets see, alcohol kills more people every year than any other drug in history, not even close.

So, the question becomes, is that a bad thing? Does that make it worse?

But how do we know which car fatalities, for example, are caused by weed? There is no real way to tell, is there?
we do know that most car deaths are caused by sane sober people,,

at least the doper/drinker has an excuse,,

Before a 15 minute moto many of us racers sucked down a tall boy and took a few hits. Some swear it stabilized their butterflies and prevented arm pump. I thought it made me more acute.

The worst part is the smell of both spilled beer and bong water.
afa7f8a26c0952fe0a728b921be7b821.jpg

but how would I know it was because of that??

at my age perfectly healthy people that have never smoked or drank are dyeing everyday,, and people that smoked and drank are living well into their 80 and 90s,,
I know that my beer drinking caused my coronary artery disease, but it didn't show up til I was in my 70's.

Can't toke. I go to sleep, even as a teen.

I don't have a beer in two months. Just no taste for it.

Ice water and or a diet cran pineapple.

Get a drunk driving then tell me which is better. I can smoke a joint, wash up, then get in my car and I'm fine. Not with alcohol.

I got a pancreatitis from drinking too much. Smoke all you want nothing like that will happen. Liver, pancreas. You get the point.

Weed is great. Much better than booze. We have 3 dispensaries in my town. Sucks because before they made it legal, I sold weed. Did pretty well too. Smoked as much as I wanted and made about $1000 a month. Roughly. Now I'm back to being a customer.

But it is nice. The variety, prices have come down, it says what percent of thc in it, etc. Lots of pros to legalizing pot.
its about time bobo......

Forum List

Back