Alcohol or Marijuana

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Which one is more harmful to a person and what is your opinion? I stopped smoking weed after I graduated from college and drink alcohol in moderation.

I did some crazy things during my college days but I never mixed weed with alcohol.

Which one is more harmful to a person and what is your opinion? I stopped smoking weed after I graduated from college and drink alcohol in moderation.
I have been toking and drinking pretty much constantly for over 45 yrs,,

when are all these harmful things supposed to start happening??

according to my doctor my heart and lungs are fine with no signs of problems,,
I also smoke cigars,,

and breathing problems can also result form a sedentary lifestyle,,

my biggest problem at 59 is arthritis in my lower back,,
Does the weed help with your back pain? My brother In Law swears that weed got him off pills for his back pain.

Get a drunk driving then tell me which is better. I can smoke a joint, wash up, then get in my car and I'm fine. Not with alcohol.

I got a pancreatitis from drinking too much. Smoke all you want nothing like that will happen. Liver, pancreas. You get the point.

Weed is great. Much better than booze. We have 3 dispensaries in my town. Sucks because before they made it legal, I sold weed. Did pretty well too. Smoked as much as I wanted and made about $1000 a month. Roughly. Now I'm back to being a customer.

But it is nice. The variety, prices have come down, it says what percent of thc in it, etc. Lots of pros to legalizing pot.

Don't know, don't care. Never had either in my lifetime, never will.

Forum List

Back