Marijuana Heals Cancer

how is that at all relevant

its very relevant..try answering a straight question

no i will not, it has no relevance to the topic

Interesting that you will not answer. It does show that you have no idea what you are talking about though.

It amazes me how low the "let me smoke my pot" people will stoop to try and get their favorite drug over the counter.

Cannabis compound 'halts cancer'

The CBD compound found in cannabis is non-toxic
A compound found in cannabis may stop breast cancer spreading throughout the body, US scientists believe.
The California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute team are hopeful that cannabidiol or CBD could be a non-toxic alternative to chemotherapy.

BBC NEWS | Health | Cannabis compound 'halts cancer'

Last edited:

A compound found in cannabis may stop breast cancer spreading throughout the body, US scientists believe.
The California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute team are hopeful that cannabidiol or CBD could be a non-toxic alternative to chemotherapy.

:clap2:

Great... I hope they turn out to be right.... I just dont see why you have to be so touchy with her question.
I thought it was relevant.

Great... I hope they turn out to be right.... I just dont see why you have to be so touchy with her question.
actually, it isnt
does one actually have to have a disease to want a cure for it?

actually, it isnt

If he had ever had cancer then he would know the words. A halt is not a cure nor is it a healing. A 50% reduction is nothing near a cure, its good news, but that's all it is. Sure it has halted the spread but you still have cancer.

What the article says is that it shows promise and that is all. It shows possibilities as an alternative to current forms of chemo therapy.

Shoes promise does not equal or even come near the words cure or heal.

actually, it isnt

A simple yes or no would've been cool.... but whatev

I'm out.... this is silly!

:cheeky-smiley-018:

great... I hope they turn out to be right.... I just dont see why you have to be so touchy with her question.
actually, it isnt

if he had ever had cancer then he would know the words. A halt is not a cure nor is it a healing. A 50% reduction is nothing near a cure, its good news, but that's all it is. Sure it has halted the spread but you still have cancer.

What the article says is that it shows promise and that is all. It shows possibilities as an alternative to current forms of chemo therapy.

actually halting the spread of cancer is healing..without question

actually, it isnt

If he had ever had cancer then he would know the words. A halt is not a cure nor is it a healing. A 50% reduction is nothing near a cure, its good news, but that's all it is. Sure it has halted the spread but you still have cancer.

his premise is faulty, for sure
but it does show promise
he wants to be able to legally smoke pot
and honestly, if dumbfucks want to destroy their brain cells smoking that shit, then so be it
legalize and regulate it like tobacco

actually, it isnt

if he had ever had cancer then he would know the words. A halt is not a cure nor is it a healing. A 50% reduction is nothing near a cure, its good news, but that's all it is. Sure it has halted the spread but you still have cancer.

Again, ever had cancer?

actually, it isnt

his premise is faulty, for sure
but it does show promise
he wants to be able to legally smoke pot
and honestly, if dumbfucks want to destroy their brain cells smoking that shit, then so be it
legalize and regulate it like tobacco

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEGALIZING POT BTW.. CHEMOTHERAPY IS NOT A CURE FOR CANCER BUT IT CAN HEAL SOME CANCERS

The great lack of trust is evident even amongst doctors. Polls and questionnaires show that three doctors out of four (75 per cent) would refuse any chemotherapy because of its ineffectiveness against the disease and its devastating effects on the entire human organism. This is what many doctors and scientists have to say about chemotherapy:

“The majority of the cancer patients in this country die because of chemotherapy, which does not cure breast, colon or lung cancer. This has been documented for over a decade and nevertheless doctors still utilize chemotherapy to fight these tumors.” (Allen Levin, MD, UCSF, “The Healing of Cancer”, Marcus Books, 1990).

“If I were to contract cancer, I would never turn to a certain standard for the therapy of this disease. Cancer patients who stay away from these centers have some chance to make it.” (Prof. Gorge Mathe, “Scientific Medicine Stymied”, Medicines Nouvelles, Paris, 1989)

“Dr. Hardin Jones, lecturer at the University of California, after having analyzed for many decades statistics on cancer survival, has come to this conclusion: ‘… when not treated, the patients do not get worse or they even get better’. The unsettling conclusions of Dr. Jones have never been refuted”. (Walter Last, “The Ecologist”, Vol. 28, no. 2, March-April 1998)

75% of the physicians refuses chemotherapy on themselves - Cancer therapy with sodium bicarbonate by Dr. Simoncini

actually, it isnt

What the fuck would you know about what is and is not a cure for cancer, dumbfuck! All I see in the posts you've used to support your case are the words hope and maybe. I guess being a pot head has clouded your view of reality!

what the fuck would you know about what is and is not a cure for cancer, dumbfuck! All i see in the posts you've used to support your case are the words hope and maybe. I guess being a pot head has clouded your view of reality!

no, being a propagandized reactionary to chemical compound has clouded yours

Last edited:

Again, ever had cancer?

Course he hasn't. He can only trawl the Internet in an attempt to shore up his first post, based on a three week experiment! He also refuses to accept the fact that the definition of cure and heal is one and the same. What else would you expect from a pot head troofer!

what the fuck would you know about what is and is not a cure for cancer, dumbfuck! All i see in the posts you've used to support your case are the words hope and maybe. I guess being a pot head has clouded your view of reality!

Got nothing better than that, twat!

Again, ever had cancer?

Course he hasn't. He can only trawl the Internet in an attempt to shore up his first post, based on a three week experiment! He also refuses to accept the fact that the definition of cure and heal is one and the same. What else would you expect from a pot head troofer!

no chemotherapy is reported to heal some cancer but not to cure..so again you are wrong

Got nothing better than that, twat!

lol...thats all that is required...just the facts

Again, ever had cancer?

Snake oil by any other name is still snake oil. It is hope in a bottle. A placebo effect. A good attitude to a cancer diagnosis is just as powerful as any snake oil.

Chemo kills cancerous cells. If the cells do not grow back after 7 years you are considered cured/ healed.

Forum List

Back