Many people rip Giuliani a new anal orifice

I see. So you're under the delusion that Democrats were in control of the Congress in 1998. :cuckoo:

And Barney Frank was never in the Senate, so he blocked nothing; and you can't cite a single reform bill that the Democrats blocked in the Senate. As always, you lose because you're a natural born loser.

No, they were in control of HUD! and then we have this....

You're as fucked in the head as they come, :gay: vagisil :gay:

Neither Barney Frank nor Democrats were in control of HUD. For your edification, the secretary of HUD is a cabinet level position appointed by the president. Further for your edification, the president was Bush. To complete your lesson, Bush was a Republican.

theres nothing gay about the RNC, but the DNC has a monopoly on it.

Great. :rolleyes: another delusional rightard.

Log Cabin Republicans

you are ok with all the lib lies about everything from obamacare to Biden's lies to Hillary's lies? You are cool with that- as long as it furthers the lefts agenda, right?

Sorry, the right has no high ground here. They support the lies told by Republicans.

Now didn't the CRASH occur when there was a Democrat Congress in 2008? Well I do believe from Jan. 2007 on, that both houses of Congress were Democrat controlled, BUT they did NOTHING.... almost 2 years of letting it fester, and they were the ones, as we all know with the FINANCIAL power, and not the president.
How many times must you be humiliated with that idiotic line of reasoning given the damage to the housing markets occurred prior to Democrats taking over? By 2005, house prices began to fall and foreclosures began to rise. By 2006, there was a record number of foreclosures. By 2007, the damage was done and no legislation could have prevented that train wreck given the train had already derailed. By the end of 2007, the Great Recession had already begun.

But sure, g'head and ignore the critical years of 2003-2006. That's what losers do.

Subprime_mortgage_originations,_1996-2008.GIF

You can put up all the signs you want Pawn, but we have video of the CommiecRATS saying they caused it! Can't get more damning than that!

You are hopelessly retarded. He said his committee was pushing for more home ownership. You fucking moron .... his committee was run by Republicans.

You never tire of posting proof that I'm right and you're an imbecile, do ya, :gay: vagisil :gay:? :mm:

Oh, and if you want to see what it really looks like when someone takes credit for the housing bubble ....

"Thanks to OUR policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!" - George Bush, 2004 Republican National Convention

1998 Andy Cuomo....again!..... You are such a brute for punishment, keep going...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There is no bigger glutton for punishment than you, :gay: vagisil :gay:

That's a video of Cuomo pushing the CRA. But the CRA caused neither the bubble nor ensuing crash. :cuckoo:

This is just as stupid as the time you posted how MLK Jr. was a Republican ... or how Obama freed a high ranking terrorist .... or how you posted the evidence that the Davidians started the blaze while trying to prove the opposite.

You're the gift that keeps on givin' :mm:

Of course Cuomo, Clinton, and Frank, amongst others were instrumental... You are such a partisan hack, you wouldn't believe Obuma skirted the Constitutional protections...oh wait...The obomanation DID skirt Constitutional protections! What a fucking retard you are! :dev3:

How many times must you be humiliated with that idiotic line of reasoning given the damage to the housing markets occurred prior to Democrats taking over? By 2005, house prices began to fall and foreclosures began to rise. By 2006, there was a record number of foreclosures. By 2007, the damage was done and no legislation could have prevented that train wreck given the train had already derailed. By the end of 2007, the Great Recession had already begun.

But sure, g'head and ignore the critical years of 2003-2006. That's what losers do.

You can put up all the signs you want Pawn, but we have video of the CommiecRATS saying they caused it! Can't get more damning than that!

You are hopelessly retarded. He said his committee was pushing for more home ownership. You fucking moron .... his committee was run by Republicans.

You never tire of posting proof that I'm right and you're an imbecile, do ya, :gay: vagisil :gay:? :mm:

Oh, and if you want to see what it really looks like when someone takes credit for the housing bubble ....

"Thanks to OUR policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!" - George Bush, 2004 Republican National Convention

1998 Andy Cuomo....again!..... You are such a brute for punishment, keep going...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There is no bigger glutton for punishment than you, :gay: vagisil :gay:

That's a video of Cuomo pushing the CRA. But the CRA caused neither the bubble nor ensuing crash. :cuckoo:

This is just as stupid as the time you posted how MLK Jr. was a Republican ... or how Obama freed a high ranking terrorist .... or how you posted the evidence that the Davidians started the blaze while trying to prove the opposite.

You're the gift that keeps on givin' :mm:

Of course Cuomo, Clinton, and Frank, amongst others were instrumental... You are such a partisan hack, you wouldn't believe Obuma skirted the Constitutional protections...oh wait...The obomanation DID skirt Constitutional protections! What a fucking retard you are! :dev3:

Cry all ya want, imbecile. The bubble started in 2003 when the federal fund rate dropped to under 2% and subprime loans went through the roof...

If PAWNED can put up a chart, I can put up Andy Cuomo, former HUD sec. under Clinton admitting Forcing Banks to Make Affirmative Action Loans!!!!!

Wonder which EVIDENCE would be the more devastating in a court of law, a chart, or a video of admission of guilt.... such a hard choice!
crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

If PAWNED can put up a chart, I can put up Andy Cuomo, former HUD sec. under Clinton admitting Forcing Banks to Make Affirmative Action Loans!!!!!

Wonder which EVIDENCE would be the more devastating in a court of law, a chart, or a video of admission of guilt.... such a hard choice!

Well I suppose I could see your point if such a court was as retarded as you as to think the CRA caused the bubble?

Well I suppose I could see your point if such a court was as retarded as you as to think the CRA caused the bubble?

You have NOTHING, I have the video evidence and admission..... OCDPawn, keep it up, I'm just starting to chuckle at your inability to concede the truth!

Fmr. Giuliani staffer wants to separate himself MSNBC

(Video at the link)

Addicting Info Former Staffer Calls Out Giuliani You Have Lost The Right To Call Yourself America s Mayor VIDEO

Abandoned by the party, even his former staffers appear to be distancing themselves.

Mike Paul was once EVP of communications for Giuliani, but he had nothing nice to say about his boss in an interview on MSNBC’s Hardball.

Speaking with Steve Kornacki, he called Giuliani’s ugly rhetoric an “abomination.” Furthermore, Paul felt that these comments attacking the sitting president of the United States, along with much of Giuliani’s actions in the decade since 9/11, meant that he can no longer claim to be “America’s mayor” – rather he only represents a fringe group of conservative extremists.

Wayne Barrett What Rudy Giuliani knows about love - NY Daily News

Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love.

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.

Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love...

Yes, she was his second cousin.

More from the above link:

The onetime presidential candidate also revealed at the party that Obama "doesn't love America," an echo of a speech he'd delivered to delirious cheers in Arizona a week earlier when he declared: "I would go anywhere, any place, anytime, and I wouldn't give a damn what the President of the United States said, to defend my country. That's a patriot. That's a man who loves his people. That's a man who fights for his people. Unlike our President."

Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giuliani police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison.

Giuliani went so far as to rebuke the President for not being "brought up the way you were and the way I was brought up through love of this country," a bow no doubt to the parenting prowess of Harold Giuliani, who did time in Sing Sing for holding up a Harlem milkman and was the bat-wielding enforcer for the loan-sharking operation run out of a Brooklyn bar owned by Rudy's uncle.

Though Rudy cited Harold throughout his public life as his model (without revealing any of his history), he and five Rudy uncles found ways to avoid service in World War II. Harold, whose robbery conviction was in the name of an alias, made sure the draft board knew he was a felon...

...Rudy also said Obama is "more of a critic than he is a supporter of America," an odd admonition coming from a security salesman who told a Tijuana audience of consulting clients in October: "America needs to stop lecturing other countries and start working on how to stop drug use in its citizens," shifting the onus for the Mexican drug trade onto us. He's a consultant in Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, the very countries where right-wing governments, traffickers and/or gangs are driving children and teenagers across the U.S. border.

He was a consultant for the government of Qatar, the country his friend and FBI director Louis Freeh accused of hiding 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed before the attack. That's the ultimate triumph of money over memory, since he's still talking, as recently as a week ago, about the 10 friends and 343 firefighters he lost on 9/11.

While Giuliani finds Obama's rhetoric insufficiently pro-American, his 2012 RNC speech was filled with catchphrases like Obama's "a complete and absolute failure," and he just branded the President "a moron" in his Arizona invocation of Neville Chamberlain at Munich, all of it presumably a new form of nationalist celebration. In 2012, Rudy even blasted Obama, without a glance in the mirror, for "attempting to exploit" the killing of Osama Bin Laden, calling it "disgusting."

Oh, and here's the admission form for his father to Sing-Sing:

barrett20e-5-web.jpg

It's so bad that even Newsmax (a right wing rag) is also ripping Giuliani:

As Giuliani Stands by Obama Claim Others Warn of Stupid Slurs

Giuliani's comments left Scarborough wondering if the nation is "really going to go through another cycle where Republican candidates are too stupid to get out of the way of the stupidest people in their party, that keep them from winning presidential elections by spewing hatred, instead of telling people how they're going to get back to work," he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let me get this straight:

this man, Rudy Giuliani, who has been married three times, once to a cousin, once having announced his upcoming divorce to his second wife on TV without having even informed her, while already dating his future third wife - is attacking our President. So much for Republican "family values". Imagine how the Right were to scream were our President to have three different wives and have divorced the second the way Giuliani did. Here's some more as to how nasty his divorce was. I'm beginning to think that Rudy Giuliani and Newt Gingrich both went to the same school of "family values".

And this man, Rudy Giuliani, whose father (and some of Rudy's uncles as well) was a felon, for 3rd degree robbery, also using a false name - is attacking the way that Obama was brought up.

And this man, Rudy Giuliani, who has deep ties to both Mexico and Quatar (the country accused of mastermining the 911 attacks) - and he questions President Obama's patriotism, love for and loyalty to our country.

The man is a true asshole. I kind of wish he were to become the 2016 GOP nominee, for Hillary would tear him apart, as in, 60-40 tear-up.

It is no wonder that the vast majority of the Republican Party is running away from Rudy Giuliani, for he has crossed a line that no one should cross.

One reason I can forgive Giuliani if he oversteps in some areas,
is the times that he did strive to include prochoice and other opposing views,
by nature of the Constitution. He even explained this to prolife advocates
why the law has to include and respect the beliefs of others.

The closest I've seen Obama say anything reconciliatory
is he tried to acknowledge the gun culture as a tradition, and to be respectful of that.
But with health care, forget it -- he has completely demonized, alienated and excluded
the beliefs and validity of objections by conservatives he wrote off as political only.

Had Obama shown more inclusive attitude like that,
instead of DEMONIZING conservatives on the right,
there wouldn't be this continuing division. It isn't onesided.

You see who it is that tearing us apart folks

and it's damn sure not the right, Republicans or Conservatives

when a former mayor get death threats, just for saying what thinks and feels about a commie/Democrat President...

This progressive/democrat party and their followers have become a serious danger to us and our country.

You have NOTHING, I have the video evidence and admission..... OCDPawn, keep it up, I'm just starting to chuckle at your inability to concede the truth!

That contributor is an imbecile.

She was among the first I sentenced to ignore, upon joining this site.

In fact, the Ideological Left spent 30 years coercing the Financial Markets to set aside the sound, actuarial lending principle with their perverse notions of fairness.

And after separating that industry from its sustaining principles... the Left runs in to point out the unprincipled behavior. Such is, quite simply, the nature of evil. And the bottom line is that the Ideological Left collapsed the international Financial Markets through the inevitable catastrophic collapse of Leftist policy... then they bailed out those they coerced, plied and exploited.

The Ideological Left is today, everything they have always CLAIMED to stand against.

when a former mayor get death threats, just for saying what thinks and feels about a commie/Democrat President...

This progressive/democrat party and their followers have become a serious danger to us and our country.
Just VERY well said.

Bravo... .

Dear Stephanie and Where_r_my_Keys

I see you talk a good talk. But when I ask for legal help to petition and/or sue the Democrats
and Obama for failure to recognize political beliefs, that the ACA Mandates imposed, infringed upon, excluded or downright discriminated against by taxing opposing beliefs while exempting those that aligned,
I GET NO HELP. I've contacts the law firms that have helped other people, but there is NOTHING,
NO lawsuits or formal complaints that the ACA Mandates discriminate on the basis of creed
by establishing political beliefs.

WHERE can I get legal help to write up and file a formal statement or complaint?

Is the problem that other lawyers or opposition groups are too busy pushing their OWN beliefs,
so they can't defend an argument that says that is unconstitutional? is that why I can't find any help?

Here, another good point you made:
Where_r_my_Keys said:
The Ideological Left is today, everything they have always CLAIMED to stand against.

If the Left has pushed "prochoice" to the point of refusing to regulate the choice of abortion, much less agree to any fines or penalties, then why isn't this same defense applied to the choice of paying for health care? Not only is this REGULATED by federal govt it is FINED by penalties.

Where is the legal argument that the LEFT is discriminating by CREED, because they won't defend the free choice of health care.

Don't we have LEGAL proof of this discrimination now that the ACA mandates have passed and Obama has continued to enforce the mandates and refused to open them up to free choice?

Or committing political FRAUD by claiming to be prochoice while really being anti-choice, using the ACA mandates as proof they are penalizing free choice with tax penalties and mandates.

Is it because the Right has been arguing AGAINST prochoice, so when it comes to defending choice of health care, they are SILENCED?

If you are SERIOUS about going after the Left, where is the help? Where do I get it?
Obama is pushing a political religion, so where is the legal help to stop this?

Why can't we argue if the Atheists can sue to remove a Cross which merely offends their beliefs, why can't people with Political Beliefs that ACA not only "offends," but VIOLATES and punishes with fines, argue to REMOVE that the same way Atheists argue to remove a Cross?

Last edited:

That contributor is an imbecile.

She was among the first I sentenced to ignore, upon joining this site.

In fact, the Ideological Left spent 30 years coercing the Financial Markets to set aside the sound, actuarial lending principle with their perverse notions of fairness.

And after separating that industry from its sustaining principles... the Left runs in to point out the unprincipled behavior. Such is, quite simply, the nature of evil. And the bottom line is that the Ideological Left collapsed the international Financial Markets through the inevitable catastrophic collapse of Leftist policy... then they bailed out those they coerced, plied and exploited.

Your idiocy is on parade for all to see .... while you moronically claim to have me on ignore, the fact that you could see my post betrays your obvious lie since the forum graciously hides all posts (even those embedded in others' posts) from view of those who are truly on ignore.

The remainder of your post makes even less sense. Not only does it ignore the actual factors of the collapse, but it also seeks to paint Bush, the one who begged Congress to bail out the banks, as an ideological leftist.

Your insanity is duly noted. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Oh, look ... staph is feigning outrage again. :rolleyes: umm, staph ... the Dixie Chicks were getting death threats for making disparaging comments about a sitting president long before cross-dressing Rudy.

Did you think that was the right/republicans/conservatives tearing us apart at the time? Nah, of course not. You were too busy pounding your Dixie Chicks CDs with your empty MD 20/20 bottle.

Last edited:

But you're an imbecile who is pushing a video of Cuomo promoting the CRA while I'm talking about the housing bubble and subsequent collapse, of which the CRA was not a cause.

Strawman.jpg

Oh, look ... staph is feigning outrage again. :rolleyes: umm, staph ... the Dixie Chicks were getting death threats for making disparaging comments about a sitting president long before cross-dressing Rudy.

Did you think that was the right/republicans/conservatives tearing us apart at the time? Nah, of course not. You were too busy pounding your Dixie Chicks CDs with a hammer.
It's also another failed attempt to deflect, again.

Lol. It must eat you up inside that someone actually criticized Obama. You have to delve into his love life, and his father's prison record (as if it made Rudy guilty for any of it) for your argument. Face it. He's right. Obama does not love America, else he wouldn't want to 'fundamentally transform' it. Too many people like you are blind to the fact.

The idiocy of the Republican Party has come full circle. There is nothing left other than hatred of a black man. Obama hasn't tried to transform America into something different. You quacks on the right have been smoking some really good shit. Had a Republican done everything exactly as Obama has, you would all be telling us what a great job he has done. The truth is that because the right can't come up with anything legitimate, and because the right has no plans of their own other than to help the very elite, that the only option is to name call and tell everyone that Obama doesn't love this country. What a fucking crock of shit from a bunch of fucking imbeciles. What was once a great Republican Party has turned into a laughing stock. I can only hope that the vast majority of Americans wakes up to this fact before 2016 and hands Republicans what they deserve. Republicans and the entire conservative movement is a complete disgrace.

Lol. It must eat you up inside that someone actually criticized Obama. You have to delve into his love life, and his father's prison record (as if it made Rudy guilty for any of it) for your argument. Face it. He's right. Obama does not love America, else he wouldn't want to 'fundamentally transform' it. Too many people like you are blind to the fact.

The idiocy of the Republican Party has come full circle. There is nothing left other than hatred of a black man. Obama hasn't tried to transform America into something different. You quacks on the right have been smoking some really good shit. Had a Republican done everything exactly as Obama has, you would all be telling us what a great job he has done. The truth is that because the right can't come up with anything legitimate, and because the right has no plans of their own other than to help the very elite, that the only option is to name call and tell everyone that Obama doesn't love this country. What a fucking crock of shit from a bunch of fucking imbeciles. What was once a great Republican Party has turned into a laughing stock. I can only hope that the vast majority of Americans wakes up to this fact before 2016 and hands Republicans what they deserve. Republicans and the entire conservative movement is a complete disgrace.
Excuse me, but I'm a prochoice Democrat volunteering with Black Democrats to help save a national historic Black District, including working with Sheila Jackson Lee on this goal we both agree on.

Though I support Black Democrats including Obama on education and microlending, EVEN I CAN SEE HIS ACA MANDATES ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL by favoring his own political beliefs and penalizing opponents.

So this is NOT a RACE or party issue. It's a Constitutional issue of not putting one's own political beliefs above others equally included under the Constitution. That is a violation of one's oath of Office.

So if I can see that, other people should, too. If all you see is Obama's race and not his duty to the Constitution, then you are being racist by holding him to lax standards because he is Black. I hold him to the Constitution regardless of party or race.

Forum List

Back