Lev Parnas Blew Everything Up

"In an explosive House Oversight Committee hearing, Lev Parnas, a key figure in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, delivers shocking testimony, implicating Trump and his allies! Parnas, once an associate of Rudy Giuliani and involved in the scheme to undermine Joe Biden through Ukrainian dirt-digging, turns whistleblower, pointing fingers at high-profile figures, including a sitting committee member."

It's over folks.

Hmmm, weird…..Didn’t the never arrested, totally credible Tony Bobulinski give testimony as well?
Why didn’t you post a video of his tesimony?

odanny
Dragonlady
Lesh
MarcATL
BlindBoo
berg80
Moonglow

Hmmm, weird…..Didn’t the never arrested, totally credible Tony Bobulinski give testimony as well?

odanny
Dragonlady
Lesh
MarcATL
BlindBoo
berg80
Moonglow
That don't play here son. It's over. The lie is dead. Parnas was arrested for doing what Trump wanted. He did his time and has no reason to lie. So then Trump should be arrested.

Last edited:

odanny
Dragonlady
Lesh
MarcATL
BlindBoo
berg80
Moonglow
And Bobulinski’s story on Biden becomes more questionable in light of his connections to the Trump campaign.

Bobulinski first raised allegations of Biden corruption in October 2020, just days away from the presidential election, as part of what The New York Times called a “desperate rescue mission” by Team Trump. The allegation was that Joe Biden profited from a Chinese oil venture with his son.

Bobulinski tried pitching the story to The Wall Street Journal, with the help of three people close to Trump: Arthur Schwartz, a New York–based P.R. professional and friend of Donald Trump Jr.; Eric Herschmann, then a Trump White House lawyer; and Stefan Passantino, a former deputy Trump White House counsel. But even the Journal wasn’t interested, due to the lack of verifiable facts.

On the eve of Trump and Biden’s final debate, Bobulinski went public with the allegations in a press conference organized by the Trump team, per The New York Times. He then attended the debate as Trump’s surprise guest.

What the Journal did publish, moments after Trump and Biden’s final debate, said that corporate documents reviewed by its reporters showed no role in the venture for Joe Biden.

In a meeting with the FBI the next day, Bobulinski asserted that he possessed text messages, emails, and other information allegedly tying Biden to his son’s business activities. But he refused the bureau total access to the information, instead passing along only a few selected documents and text messages.

After the meeting, Bobulinski and Passantino asked to be driven back to the Trump International Hotel in Washington, according to an FBI interview memorandum released by the House Ways and Means Committee.

The following week, Bobulinski reportedly held an “out of sight” meeting with Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, at a campaign rally in Rome, Georgia, according to former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s book, Enough, which recalled that Bobulinski chose to wear a “ski mask” to conceal his identity during the secretive encounter, in which Meadows handed him a “folded sheet of paper or small envelope.”

“Even though I don’t know what Mark had been meeting with Bobulinski about, I could no longer ignore the suspicious activity that he, Trump, and others in the administration seemed to be engaged in,” Hutchinson wrote. “I could not shake the feeling that I had been entangled in something far more complex and secretive than I had initially realized.”

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back