Man who had sex with barak obama mad he doesn't get the same coverage as Daniels...

Maybe because Obama doesn't have a history of sleeping with men, but Trump has a history of cheating on his wives? Might have something to do with it. :dunno:

But Obama does have a history of sleeping with men. And exchanging oral sexual favors for cocaine.

I thought everyone knew this by now.

The next honest democrat you meet will be the first one.

The Stalinists know full well Barry is queer as a $3 bill - it's much of what they love about him.

Lemme guess. You think the GOP is clean.

Maybe because Obama doesn't have a history of sleeping with men, but Trump has a history of cheating on his wives? Might have something to do with it. :dunno:

Trump has had that reputation since he became a public figure.....and his sex was consensual......clinton's was rape, and obama is hiding his excursions...

Do you really think the media sees party? They see ratings. If they really believed Clinton was a rapist or Obama had a gay affair they'd be all over it. We heard about Monica Lewinsky way more than you're ever going to hear about Stormy Daniels. Hell, they gave Trump billions in free advertising during the primaries, because Trump equaled ratings.

Yes....they see party......they buried the Monica Lewinsky story, they buried the Juanita Broaderick story.....if you don't understand that, you really need to think a lot harder on this...

Really? They buried the Monica Lewinsky story? Holy shit. You people really have lost your minds.

But Obama does have a history of sleeping with men. And exchanging oral sexual favors for cocaine.

I thought everyone knew this by now.

The next honest democrat you meet will be the first one.

The Stalinists know full well Barry is queer as a $3 bill - it's much of what they love about him.

Lemme guess. You think the GOP is clean.

DERP

Fucking Commies, dumb as horse shit.

False Dilemma

The comments after this retarded story are positively hysterical.

Living in IL near the action and reading things written by the police here I can tell you this.. it hit the papers I think ONCE.. both men.. shortly thereafter the the police were told it was a suicide and case was closed yet no one can find out any investigation on it.. the other guy's ame was Donald Young a black choirmaster who was killed execution style..in 2007.. it was also know in Chicago both he and Rham frequented bath houses and gay bars catering to older white men who refused to go on record.

They really are a treat. :lol:

like this?

Humble Servant
4 hours ago

He should be thankful that he is still alive unlike Clintons' "friends." Better be careful; otherwise, he will get "robbed "without losing any belongs; gets send to hospital while perfectly alright; then cops shown up with a outside special Dr. related to Obama for a private treatment section; and then minutes later, died from unknown cause and no investigation is allowed while the MSM totally ignore the case.....
One of the comments suggested Obama killed his grandmother b/c she was going to spill the beans on all his illicit homo affairs.

I don't know about that, neocons seem plenty happy to hear about a man taking it up the ass.

Very strange convo.

Imma go play WoW.

like this?

Humble Servant
4 hours ago

He should be thankful that he is still alive unlike Clintons' "friends." Better be careful; otherwise, he will get "robbed "without losing any belongs; gets send to hospital while perfectly alright; then cops shown up with a outside special Dr. related to Obama for a private treatment section; and then minutes later, died from unknown cause and no investigation is allowed while the MSM totally ignore the case.....
One of the comments suggested Obama killed his grandmother b/c she was going to spill the beans on all his illicit homo affairs.

illicit homo affairs would be a good name for a band

Why...because it's gross. No one likes to think about their president takin it up the ass.

Speak for yourself.
So you wanna hear about another man takin it up the ass? To each their own I guess.

Hear about it!? I want to participate!
That's different. Being gay and participating in gay sex is different than hearing or reading the lurid details of another person's encounter. I dont wanna hear that shit. Nor do I care about what Trump does either. It's all nasty shit.

That's different. Being gay and participating in gay sex is different than hearing or reading the lurid details of another person's encounter. I dont wanna hear that shit. Nor do I care about what Trump does either. It's all nasty shit.

To be honest, I don’t want to hear about the sexual conquests or trysts of anyone. I am just here to watch folks turn themselves into pretzels deflecting/defending adulterous behavior b/c they like the letter that follows their name.

Forum List

Back