Man who had sex with barak obama mad he doesn't get the same coverage as Daniels...

Why...because it's gross. No one likes to think about their president takin it up the ass.

Speak for yourself.
So you wanna hear about another man takin it up the ass? To each their own I guess.

Hear about it!? I want to participate!
That's different. Being gay and participating in gay sex is different than hearing or reading the lurid details of another person's encounter. I dont wanna hear that shit. Nor do I care about what Trump does either. It's all nasty shit.

Fuck that. I want details. Who was the bottom? Spit or swallow? Was any felching involved? They say Obama was a cokehead. Did he snort any coke off the dude's ass? This story isn't descriptive enough, damn it.

Fuck that. I want details. Who was the bottom? Spit or swallow? Was any felching involved? They say Obama was a cokehead. Did he snort any coke off the dude's ass? This story isn't descriptive enough, damn it.

Sonny and Bo seem pretty slutty. Only whores are always on all fours!

Why...because it's gross. No one likes to think about their president takin it up the ass.

Speak for yourself.
So you wanna hear about another man takin it up the ass? To each their own I guess.

Hear about it!? I want to participate!
That's different. Being gay and participating in gay sex is different than hearing or reading the lurid details of another person's encounter. I dont wanna hear that shit. Nor do I care about what Trump does either. It's all nasty shit.

Cool...but the big question is...will you touch yourself while the details are being revealed? My bet is on yes.

To be honest, I don’t want to hear about the sexual conquests or trysts of anyone. I am just here to watch folks turn themselves into pretzels deflecting/defending adulterous behavior b/c they like the letter that follows their name.
I can respect that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I don't understand why Hussein Soetoro hides his inclinations!

I mean ....it is what it is! why hide it from the world? :dunno:

oh well.

A man who claims to have had sex wit obama in 1999 is mad because the democrat press isn't giving him the coverage Stormy Daniels is getting...

Guy Who Said He Had Sex With Obama Is Pissed Stormy Daniels Is Mainstream Media Darling

2aguy
1. I guess this poor guy picked the wrong dude to suck up to!
2. It also makes a difference if you're hot blonde with big boobs that people WANT to see in the news
3. And who knows? What if publicizing Obama as gay or bi would have increased public sympathy, hype and popularity?

It's the IN thing to refuse resist and reject Trump.
Not so cool to pick on a bisexual biracial guy, is it?

Last edited:
Maybe because Obama doesn't have a history of sleeping with men, but Trump has a history of cheating on his wives? Might have something to do with it. :dunno:

Trump has had that reputation since he became a public figure.....and his sex was consensual......clinton's was rape, and obama is hiding his excursions...

Trump has had that reputation. He had to pay prostitutes. No self respecting woman would go to bed with that spoiled fat guy with such tiny hands.

Be honest, you wouldn't do it for a million bucks?

Maybe because Obama doesn't have a history of sleeping with men, but Trump has a history of cheating on his wives? Might have something to do with it. :dunno:

Trump has had that reputation since he became a public figure.....and his sex was consensual......clinton's was rape, and obama is hiding his excursions...

Trump has had that reputation. He had to pay prostitutes. No self respecting woman would go to bed with that spoiled fat guy with such tiny hands.

I'd do it for a steak. Don't judge me. I like steak. :(

Dear Ame®icano and BULLDOG
Heck with today's media,
if Trump offered a million dollars for sex,
you could just REPORT his offer to the press,
and use THAT to milk a million dollars for your story!

The sex would be optional.
Only if you got pictures, sure that story would be worth more.
but without proof, free speech is free speech.
Whatever you want to say that people want to believe,
that's what fake news is buying and selling these days....

The comments after this retarded story are positively hysterical.

like this?

Humble Servant
4 hours ago

He should be thankful that he is still alive unlike Clintons' "friends." Better be careful; otherwise, he will get "robbed "without losing any belongs; gets send to hospital while perfectly alright; then cops shown up with a outside special Dr. related to Obama for a private treatment section; and then minutes later, died from unknown cause and no investigation is allowed while the MSM totally ignore the case.....
One of the comments suggested Obama killed his grandmother b/c she was going to spill the beans on all his illicit homo affairs.

illicit homo affairs would be a good name for a band

Back Door Street, as well. :D

2ufbqzc.jpg

Dear Ame®icano and BULLDOG
Heck with today's media,
if Trump offered a million dollars for sex,
you could just REPORT his offer to the press,
and use THAT to milk a million dollars for your story!

The sex would be optional.
Only if you got pictures, sure that story would be worth more.
but without proof, free speech is free speech.
Whatever you want to say that people want to believe,
that's what fake news is buying and selling these days....

If...

Isn't that pretty much what Stormy is doing now?

I'd still like to know what's BULLDOG's answer.

Apparently this guy Sinclair has been pulling these tricks for a long while and has quite a rap sheet.

The following was dated June 18, 2008:

Obama accuser has long rap sheet

The right-wing must really be desperate if it's dragging this guy out again.

I love the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers logo at the top of the seeded article.

To be honest,I probably would for a million dollars. I'm not sure who would pay an old retired fat guy with a beard a million dollars for sex though.

Forum List

Back