Make it stop!

I tried, it didn't work.
It worked for me Hunnee.

You gotta make sure you're blocking the correct thing.
What did you click on to block? I clicked on the flashing thing and blocked it. It still flashes. Now when I click on it I don't even get the ad block option. :doubt:
The background image. I would have to see it again to be able to tell you exactly what the name of it is. But I can never see it again because it is blocked.

It worked for me Hunnee.

What did you click on to block? I clicked on the flashing thing and blocked it. It still flashes. Now when I click on it I don't even get the ad block option. :doubt:
The background image. I would have to see it again to be able to tell you exactly what the name of it is. But I can never see it again because it is blocked.
You could unblock it...or just look on your list of blocked items. :eusa_pray: I tried the background.

You could unblock it...or just look on your list of blocked items. :eusa_pray: I tried the background.
I don't want to take the time digging through the filter trying to find it. But what might have happened is, you blocked the bg image in simple mode, whereas I have everything defaulted to advanced mode and when I block something, it blocks the scripts as well.

So the piece of script that's making the link flash isn't blocked on yours.

Alternatively, you can go to your inbox and mark everything read. This will turn off the flasher.

I thought you liked flashers.

Yes...if you tend toward migraines, any flashing thingamabob can trigger them.

*shudder* let's not even think of those prone to seizures.

I just got a notification and it wasn't flashing. Maybe the mod gods heard you!
Speaking of mod gods...

Salman_Khan_Hot_well_build_Body_on_beach.jpg

Ewwww... Give me some nice curly hair on the chest. I suspect this guy shaved it off, since he's got a good batch on his face.

I don't want to take the time digging through the filter trying to find it. But what might have happened is, you blocked the bg image in simple mode, whereas I have everything defaulted to advanced mode and when I block something, it blocks the scripts as well.

Alternatively, you can go to your inbox and mark everything read. This will turn off the flasher.

wah! I have mine defaulted to advanced mode as well.

I have read everything, but the damn thing comes back every time I get a pm or a rep.

Flashers are fine on my own terms...:lol:

3 Reps in it for you if you make it work for me.

I have read everything, but the damn thing comes back every time I get a pm or a rep.

Hunnee.... I am far too bizzy right now doing digital mastering of our soundtrack for the Haiti video we're doing.

BUT, stand by and I will look at the script properties and dig out and identify the offending script for you.

It worked for me Hunnee.

Props to MM for taking ravi on a wild gooch chase. :lol:

Hunnee.... I am far too bizzy right now doing digital mastering of our soundtrack for the Haiti video we're doing.

BUT, stand by and I will look at the script properties and dig out and identify the offending script for you.
:)

Props to MM for taking ravi on a wild gooch chase. :lol:
She'll catch and cook that "gooch" here in a minute...

WHY it bothers her so much is another question entirely.

Forum List

Back