Make it stop!

Yes...if you tend toward migraines, any flashing thingamabob can trigger them.

*shudder* let's not even think of those prone to seizures.

I just got a notification and it wasn't flashing. Maybe the mod gods heard you!
Speaking of mod gods...

Salman_Khan_Hot_well_build_Body_on_beach.jpg

ooooooh... he purty!

:eusa_pray:

How do I make the flashing "your notification" button go away and that puke green color when someone pms or reps me?

Mine only flashes when I get a PM not when I get a rep.
I just found my reps at the bottom of my User CP page.

Apologies to all those who repped me for my not thanking them.

Darn chinese software!

:eusa_pray:

How do I make the flashing "your notification" button go away and that puke green color when someone pms or reps me?

Mine only flashes when I get a PM not when I get a rep.
I just found my reps at the bottom of my User CP page.

Apologies to all those who repped me for my not thanking them.

Darn chinese software!

you can just rep me back :D

LOL

Good point. I generally wind up repping those that rep me anyway, because of similar views.

But I do wonder if I have something set wrong or my acct is messed up.

LOL

Good point. I generally wind up repping those that rep me anyway, because of similar views.

After you rep poster Ravi 20 times you start getting notifications when someone reps you.

This is all explained in the FAQ section....don't you people ever read directions?

LOL

After you rep poster Ravi 20 times you start getting notifications when someone reps you.

This is all explained in the FAQ section....don't you people ever read directions?

so what is it 3 more and I start getting rep notifications?

LOL

and if you rep Ravi 3x in 3 hours you get a thread about you by ravi, and its not a guaranteed nice thread :D

Forum List

Back