Make it stop!

you're a member of the illuminati.

They let everyone in now. Just the day they sent me one of their fundraising letters in the mail. :eusa_shhh:

Oh this is good ... we try to recruit and you have to spill the beans on the internet.:eusa_eh:

Uma Thurman will be by with her sword to speak to you on this matter later.:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjuS17DGlA&feature=PlayList&p=8B7E919D2E8277A5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11]YouTube - Kill Bill -- The Bride vs. Crazy 88's Original Version[/ame]

Oh this is good ... we try to recruit and you have to spill the beans on the internet.:eusa_eh:

Uma Thurman will be by with her sword to speak to you on this matter later.:eusa_whistle:

:eek: How was I suppose to know it was real? My mailbox doesn't have a spam filter like my email! :redface:

And isn't she busy killing bill? :eusa_eh:

You got to keep up. Somebody DID kill Bill.

The newest flick: "Kill Billbert Vol III":badgrin:

Well I was hoping you would forget while I escape stage left. :eusa_shhh:

And I don't think that movie should be made. Sounds too expensive. :eek:

Not for the Illuminati. We don't need money.:eusa_whistle:

I don't know, if someone like Alex Jones can prevent your "New World Order" then I don't think there is much hope for this movie venture. :scared1:

And besides, the benefits of not killing me outweigh the benefits of killing me. :cool:

Forum List

Back