Mad Duck to Release Top Terrorists Who Promise to Murder Americans

We have all known this for so long I can't remember when he assumed the authority to do so.
Anyway, I DID say you made sense ONCE.
But what's the point?
Sense is when you take information and extrapolate on it.

Apparenly Brie doesn't. I haven't considered you an authority on sense for so long I can't remember when you assumed you were.

At first you were entertaining; lately you've simply come across as a brat.
I believe you can do better.

I don't much mind, who are you again?

So, why are all the Obama-haters such Constitution-hating bedwetters? I'd say they should tattoo "I'm proud of being a bedwetter" on their foreheads, but that's unnecessary, being how it's instantly apparent the moment they speak.

That's right, snowflakes, the eeeeeeeevil moooslems have superpowers, and they're all coming to get you. Stay scared! Keep crying! You party commands it, after all. Better stay inside, keep those pajamas on, and never come out. Oh wait, you already do that.
The Constitution doesn't protect combatants captured on the battlefield. We could have executed these scum without a trial if we wanted to.

Hell, Obama can execute you now.
How do you figure?
You assume Fenton is using logic?

Barack Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'

You should, dick.
He has no such authority. Eric Holder is a moron.

I'd like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to copy/paste your post in WordPad so that I can paste it into any given Liberal Thread you post to.

So you want to relive your humiliation someday? Why?

Being how your mob tactics here are failing so badly, what makes you think you can take me on without a mob? After all, unless conservatives have at least 10-to-1 odds against a liberal, they can only bark and whine, like a pack of jackals facing a lion.

Why does this surprise anyone? One of his central platforms was the closure of Guantanamo Bay. As that failed I can see why he is trying to empty it before Trump takes over as there is no chance it is going anywhere after that.

So, why are all the Obama-haters such Constitution-hating bedwetters? I'd say they should tattoo "I'm proud of being a bedwetter" on their foreheads, but that's unnecessary, being how it's instantly apparent the moment they speak.

That's right, snowflakes, the eeeeeeeevil moooslems have superpowers, and they're all coming to get you. Stay scared! Keep crying! You party commands it, after all. Better stay inside, keep those pajamas on, and never come out. Oh wait, you already do that.
The Constitution doesn't protect combatants captured on the battlefield. We could have executed these scum without a trial if we wanted to.

They are not subject to The Geneva Convention either, as they're not actual recognised Armed Forces, they wear no Armed Forces uniform.

It is all about the clothing of course.
Hmmm...

Not at all. Perhaps you should take a good look at the Geneva Conventions and you might actually understand what he is saying. Or not and remain willfully ignorant.

The group being released will be drawn from those held at Guantanamo – who include an accused senior al Qaeda bomb-maker, the terror group’s top financial manager, and two intended 9/11 hijackers, who have all been held in the Cuba-based U.S. detention facility for more than a decade.

According to a military source briefed on the process, 22 detainees are being prepared for transfer out of the camp, also known as Gitmo, before January 20.

Although the White House has not specified which inmates will be transferred out – or which foreign countries have agreed to accept them – it has indicated that this will be a priority for Obama in his final days in office.

Guantanamo detainees to be freed as Obama plans mass transfer of fanatics | Daily Mail Online
What evidence do you have against them?

fitting for a guy

that handed over a couple of thousand firearms to felons through a federal program

which are still killing Americans til this day

Perhaps one will find it's way to you and the thing won't be a total loss.

first im not a felon unlike you

and two i dont deal in hot firearms

The group being released will be drawn from those held at Guantanamo – who include an accused senior al Qaeda bomb-maker, the terror group’s top financial manager, and two intended 9/11 hijackers, who have all been held in the Cuba-based U.S. detention facility for more than a decade.

According to a military source briefed on the process, 22 detainees are being prepared for transfer out of the camp, also known as Gitmo, before January 20.

Although the White House has not specified which inmates will be transferred out – or which foreign countries have agreed to accept them – it has indicated that this will be a priority for Obama in his final days in office.

Guantanamo detainees to be freed as Obama plans mass transfer of fanatics | Daily Mail Online
What evidence do you have against them?
Shitforbrains claims Obama has been holding innocents in Gitmo for 8 years.

The morons can't figure out why they are irrelivent in politics today.

They are not subject to The Geneva Convention either, as they're not actual recognised Armed Forces, they wear no Armed Forces uniform.

It is all about the clothing of course.
Hmmm...

Not at all. Perhaps you should take a good look at the Geneva Conventions and you might actually understand what he is saying. Or not and remain willfully ignorant.

Everyone who ever went to war saw themselves as "justified" and opposing "evil". And the US' approach to the Geneva Conventions has always been like our approach to the UN. Cordial when they rubber stamp what we seek, dismissive otherwise. Given that we torture now, attempting to pretend that we are all about the Geneva Conventions is just as silly as caterwauling about being hacked by foreign govts, which we do.

fitting for a guy

that handed over a couple of thousand firearms to felons through a federal program

You live in a fantasy world son.

fitting for a guy

fuck you

fitting for a guy

fuck you
Poor thing, hollah if you locate a point shoog.

Forum List

Back