Mad Duck to Release Top Terrorists Who Promise to Murder Americans

So, why are all the Obama-haters such Constitution-hating bedwetters? I'd say they should tattoo "I'm proud of being a bedwetter" on their foreheads, but that's unnecessary, being how it's instantly apparent the moment they speak.

That's right, snowflakes, the eeeeeeeevil moooslems have superpowers, and they're all coming to get you. Stay scared! Keep crying! You party commands it, after all. Better stay inside, keep those pajamas on, and never come out. Oh wait, you already do that.
Did you INTEND to post something irrelevant?

So, why are all the Obama-haters such Constitution-hating bedwetters? I'd say they should tattoo "I'm proud of being a bedwetter" on their foreheads, but that's unnecessary, being how it's instantly apparent the moment they speak.

That's right, snowflakes, the eeeeeeeevil moooslems have superpowers, and they're all coming to get you. Stay scared! Keep crying! You party commands it, after all. Better stay inside, keep those pajamas on, and never come out. Oh wait, you already do that.
The Constitution doesn't protect combatants captured on the battlefield. We could have executed these scum without a trial if we wanted to.

They are not subject to The Geneva Convention either, as they're not actual recognised Armed Forces, they wear no Armed Forces uniform.

It is all about the clothing of course.

No it's not all about the clothing, it's all about they are not actual recognised Armed Forces, they essentially are Guerrilla's and there's nothing legal about them.

What country are you from...

Thanks for reminding us why Democrats are irrelevant in politics now.

Pfffffffffffffft, the only thing relevant in your political system is money and corporate power.

The Constitution doesn't protect combatants captured on the battlefield. We could have executed these scum without a trial if we wanted to.

Hell, Obama can execute you now.
How do you figure?

How do you figure?
You assume Fenton is using logic?

How do you figure?

Good lord son, are you aware of what's going on at all?

How do you figure?

Fenton makes me dizzy :eusa_doh:

How do you figure?

Fenton makes me dizzy :eusa_doh:
I think he made sense once...ONCE!

How do you figure?
No, I don't assume he is using logic, but I thought his answer would provide some laughs.

How do you figure?

I'm perfectly aware. I just want to know how you arrive at your hilarious conclusions.

One last Hussein F-U to America, Whitey, and Christians. That's what he's always been about. This shouldn't surprise anyone. January 20th can't get here soon enough. To hell with him.

How do you figure?

Are you aware Fenton?

So, bedwetters, did this group tantrum accomplish anything? I mean, besides causing people to roll their eyes and edge away from you.

Oh, that's right, it reinforced your sense of mutual victimhood, which is the defining characteristic of your group/herd identity.

Interesting, how your party manipulates you so easily.

The only useful purposes you bedwetters serve now is as a study in abnormal psychology, and as a warming to others of what happens when someone willingly self-lobotomizes themselves on the orders of a cult.

before he leaves office, those men will be back here as refugees. They can be settled in Nebraska.

How do you figure?

Barack Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'

You should, dick.

So, bedwetters, did this group tantrum accomplish anything? I mean, besides causing people to roll their eyes and edge away from you.

Oh, that's right, it reinforced your sense of mutual victimhood, which is the defining characteristic of your group/herd identity.

The only useful purposes you bedwetters serve now is as a study in abnormal psychology, and as a warming to others of what happens when someone willingly self-lobotomizes themselves on the orders of a cult.

You're describing Leftists in your comments:

Bedwetters, group tantrum, mutual victimhood, easily manipulated and especially:

"a study in abnormal psychology, and as a warming to others of what happens when someone willingly self-lobotomizes themselves on the orders of a cult."

I'd like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to copy/paste your post in WordPad so that I can paste it into any given Liberal Thread you post to.

How do you figure?

You should, dick.
We have all known this for so long I can't remember when he assumed the authority to do so.
Anyway, I DID say you made sense ONCE.
But what's the point?
Sense is when you take information and extrapolate on it.

How do you figure?

You should, dick.
We have all known this for so long I can't remember when he assumed the authority to do so.
But what's the point?

Apparenly Brie doesn't. I haven't considered you an authority on sense for so long I can't remember when you assumed you were.

But what's the point?

Apparenly Brie doesn't. I haven't considered you an authority on sense for so long I can't remember when you assumed you were.

At first you were entertaining; lately you've simply come across as a brat.
I believe you can do better.

Forum List

Back