Macy’s Transgender Parade

So you agree it’s a mental disorder glad you came around.
No. I don't agree it's a mental disorder and neither do the professionals. The only people who do are dumb, uneducated Bingos like yourself who don't understand what disordered means in this context. Just because the biology of their brains and reproductive systems are incongruent that doesn't make their minds or thoughts disordered.
You admit the science determines sex finally. You are a male but feel like a female is a mental issue not a biological one.
Your brain is part of your biology you dumb Bingo. Did you not even complete high school? Were you home schooled? How do you not know this?
I’m sure you’ll, try and backpedal a little like you always do. I’ll save you the time I’m not interested in the lies and denial oof science you’re about to tell. Save it for another dumb fuck like yourself.
No backpedaling here. Just the futile task of educating you.

What you deviates are confused with is the idea that it just isn't whether the fellow inflicted with this "feels" like a broad, its how they are perceived by others.

If a dude wants to dress up like a broad, he ain't fooling anyone.

Maybe the XX and XY chromosomes might not be "congruous" to how the possessor feels, but everyone else won't be so easily tricked on a social level.

On a political level, people may be able to toe the liberal line and pretend like the dude in the dress is a dame. But on a personal level, they won't be treated other than as the man they are.
Socially, it's you Bingos that won't be treated kindly.

No. I don't agree it's a mental disorder and neither do the professionals. The only people who do are dumb, uneducated Bingos like yourself who don't understand what disordered means in this context. Just because the biology of their brains and reproductive systems are incongruent that doesn't make their minds or thoughts disordered.

Your brain is part of your biology you dumb Bingo. Did you not even complete high school? Were you home schooled? How do you not know this?

No backpedaling here. Just the futile task of educating you.
I don’t take educational advice of someone who denies basic biology. I’ve wasted enough time on you and your misguided attempts to down play someone’s mental illness. You should seek help

I don’t take educational advice of someone who denies basic biology. I’ve wasted enough time on you and your misguided attempts to down play someone’s mental illness. You should seek help
Back up your claims of basic biology you dumb Bingo, otherwise it's just a make believe fantasy argument. You might as well be arguing with me in a Spider-Man costume little boy. Here are the adults and the people who write the book on mental disorders saying diverse gender identies are not signs of a mental disorder.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Back up your claims of basic biology you dumb Bingo, otherwise it's just a make believe fantasy argument. You might as well be arguing with me in a Spider-Man costume little boy. Here are the adults and the people who write the book on mental disorders saying diverse gender identies are not signs of a mental disorder.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.
You mean like the basic biology that the pelvis is different between male and female or the basic biology that the X and Y chromosome determine male and female. If you can’t admit those naive of biology there is no helping you

You mean like the basic biology that the pelvis is different between male and female or the basic biology that the X and Y chromosome determine male and female. If you can’t admit those naive of biology there is no helping you
No. I mean your ignorant claims that trans people are suffering from a mental disorder. Trying to change the subject because I exposed you as a dumb Bingo is just pathetic. You should just admit you're on the opposite side of science instead of trying to pretend like a thirsty bitch who wished he was sitting with the cool kids.

No. I mean your ignorant claims that trans people are suffering from a mental disorder. Trying to change the subject because I exposed you as a dumb Bingo is just pathetic. You should just admit you're on the opposite side of science instead of trying to pretend like a thirsty bitch who wished he was sitting with the cool kids.

I don't think Trannies are suffering from a mental disorder, but they are sexual perverts and deviates. Which is ok by me, just excuse me for not wishing to partake in these kinds of abominations as Almighty God refers to their activities.

I don't think Trannies are suffering from a mental disorder, but they are sexual perverts and deviates. Which is ok by me, just excuse me for not wishing to partake in these kinds of abominations as Almighty God refers to their activities.
Who gives a shit about your opinion? I didn't fucking ask for it because I don't care.

The science says the pelvis is different between men and women along with the chromosome makeup. Can you at least admit that?

Ok can you admit that there are biological differences between male and female if that’s your preferred term?
Sure. There are biological differences. However those differences aren't strictly binary. We also have the intersexed which is why a female like Caster Semenya can have XX chromosomes, a vagina but also internal testes rather than ovaries. And those facts still don't support your pervious claim that trans people suffer from a mental disorder and that science says so. Nowhere have you been able to produce any bit of science to back that up.

Sure. There are biological differences. However those differences aren't strictly binary. We also have the intersexed which is why a female like Caster Semenya can have XX chromosomes, a vagina but also internal testes rather than ovaries.
That would be a genetic mutation. Can you also agree that a male cutting off his penis and stuffing his bra is still biologically a male no matter what he wants to pretend to be?

That would be a genetic mutation.
Everything is technically a genetic mutation. The gene that gives people blue eyes is a genetic mutation. Big fucking whoop. You said a sciency word you thought was scary but actually isn't. You dumb Bingo. 😄
Can you also agree that a male cutting off his penis and stuffing his bra is still biologically a male no matter what he wants to pretend to be?
Depends on whether we want to consider brain chemistry when we make biological distinctions. I don't see why we can't like we do with the intersexed.

Everything is technically a genetic mutation. The gene that gives people blue eyes is a genetic mutation. Big fucking whoop. You said a sciency word you thought was scary but actually isn't. You dumb Bingo. 😄

Depends on whether we want to consider brain chemistry when we make biological distinctions. I don't see why we can't like we do with the intersexed.
Do you believe there is a way to alter brain chemistry to cure someone who is suffering from the illness of being transgender then?

Do you believe there is a way to alter brain chemistry to cure someone who is suffering from the illness of being transgender then?
Who says it's an illness? Being left handed isn't an illness it's just different than being right handed.

Forum List

Back