Nasty court house steps

As I was watching the Don Jr after court appearance in front of the New York courthouse I, couldn't help but noticed how nasty looking the steps looked. It's a shame they don't give a shit about the tax payers property.

Looks like spalling concrete with loose stone laying there probably from constant heavy salting in the winter.

As I was watching the Don Jr after court appearance in front of the New York courthouse I, couldn't help but noticed how nasty looking the steps looked. It's a shame they don't give a shit about the tax payers property.

This is what happens when someone has too much time on their hands

You would think they would try to make the building look better with a high profile trial happening in that building. They cleaned up San Francisco for the CCP.
You'd think the government (either state or federal) would try to do a lot of things they just don't do.

Not my fault you aren't observant and shows how lazy you are.

yep, I am lazy about things I do not give a fuck about, and court house steps are pretty low on my list of fucks to give.

but I am happy for you! we all need a purpose in our lives!

If you had your way, those steps would have had a red carpet on them for the Trump spawn to slither up on.

Forum List

Back