Macy’s Transgender Parade

Well there's no lack of empathy from the mainstream if they need it. The only group it's still socially acceptable to shit are you cuck whites. No one cares about your feelings. That's why they're parading Trans folk around to begin with. :funnyface:
They are free to think they are whatever they want, but they are not entitled to demand anyone else play along with their games you stupid fucker. The only cucks are those like you that want to deny science and biology. Your ignorance and fear is what they feed off of. Those of us who don’t suffer from mental illness are comfortable in our own skin.

They are free to think they are whatever they want, but they are not entitled to demand anyone else play along with their games you stupid fucker.
Same goes for you Bingos. Science, the medical community and society at large will continue to treat these people with empathy and understanding and people like you with derision and disrespect.
The only cucks are those like you that want to deny science and biology.
Point to me the science book that shares your bigoted opinion you stupid fucking cosplayer. 😄 You want to talk about delusional, you fuck's imagine support you can never seem to produce.
Your ignorance and fear is what they feed off of. Those of us who don’t suffer from mental illness are comfortable in our own skin.
I don't fear you you clown. You ignorant fuckwits aren't the college educated professionals designing care and treatment. You're trailer park trash with delusions of grandeur. 😄

Same goes for you Bingos. Science, the medical community and society at large will continue to treat these people with empathy and understanding and people like you with derision and disrespect.

Point to me the science book that shares your bigoted opinion you stupid fucking cosplayer. 😄 You want to talk about delusional, you fuck's imagine support you can never seem to produce.

I don't fear you you clown. You ignorant fuckwits aren't the college educated professionals designing care and treatment. You're trailer park trash with delusions of grandeur. 😄
I see you’ve never heard of the pelvis, you truly are an ignorant shit stain on society. If only the coat hanger was longer you wouldn’t have been just lobotomized as a fetus and the world would be a better place

I see you’ve never heard of the pelvis, you truly are an ignorant shit stain on society. If only the coat hanger was longer you wouldn’t have been just lobotomized as a fetus and the world would be a better place
Is that you're big boy argument? That I've never heard of the pelvis? :lmao: Good try Short Bus. :itsok:

Macy’s ‘non-binary and transgender extravaganza’

‘Inclusive’ means you must bow and cater to the mentally unstable as they dance nearly naked on a pedestal conducting simulated sex in public.

I’ll bet children are involved as well.

Sponsored by Bud Light

I am happy that you remain unable to articulate my error. I remain undefeated by you Bingos in this thread. 😄
Oh. I had overlooked that term, “Bingo.”

You’re so incredibly insipid.

I have to admit. You do make me laugh. At you.

I already pointed out the post of yours where you made your error. And you still can’t come to terms with your own imbecility. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301:

Oh. I had overlooked that term, “Bingo.”

You’re so incredibly insipid.

I have to admit. You do make me laugh. At you.

I already pointed out the post of yours where you made your error. And you still can’t come to terms with your own imbecility. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :laughing0301:
You whispered there was some error in the post but you've yet to say with your chest what that error is. You reek of a lack of confidence. 😄

Is that you're big boy argument? That I've never heard of the pelvis? :lmao: Good try Short Bus. :itsok:
Ok so you have and you are denying the science or you’re just lying. Either way your feelings do not change the science you crayon eating dumbass. When a six year old puts on a Spider-Man costume he doesn’t suddenly have super powers, your side is arguing that he does.

Macy’s ‘non-binary and transgender extravaganza’

‘Inclusive’ means you must bow and cater to the mentally unstable as they dance nearly naked on a pedestal conducting simulated sex in public.

I’ll bet children are involved as well.

All of this is unbelievable. As much as both sides disagree on just about everything, I never thought we would get to the point that we disagreed on sickness like this.

Ok so you have and you are denying the science or you’re just lying. Either way your feelings do not change the science you crayon eating dumbass. When a six year old puts on a Spider-Man costume he doesn’t suddenly have super powers, your side is arguing that he does.
What science are you referencing you dumb Bingo? Comic book science? Just because you imagine yourself on the side of science doesn't make it so so again, which reputable organization shares your bigot ideology? The professionals who write the manual on diagnosing mental disorders agrees with me, not you.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

What science are you referencing you dumb Bingo? Comic book science? Just because you imagine yourself on the side of science doesn't make it so so again, which reputable organization shares your bigot ideology? The professionals who write the manual on diagnosing mental disorders agrees with me, not you.

What is Gender Dysphoria?
So you are back to not understanding the difference in the pelvis? Never heard of the X or Y chromosome I see. any basic high school biology textbook will cover the differences between male and female.

So you are back to not understanding the difference in the pelvis? Never heard of the X or Y chromosome I see. any basic high school biology textbook will cover the differences between male and female.
Why don't you try organizing them into a coherent argument you retard? 😄 A trans diagnosis is a diagnosis that states a person is trans when there is an incongruity between their gender identity and the sex they were assigned at birth. It isn't saying XX and XY chromosomes don't exist, it's saying the biology of the brain is incongruent with the biology of the reproductive system. Do you need me to explain to you what incongruent means you dumb Bingo?

Why don't you try organizing them into a coherent argument you retard? 😄 A trans diagnosis is a diagnosis that states a person is trans when there is an incongruity between their gender identity and the sex they were assigned at birth. It isn't saying XX and XY chromosomes don't exist, it's saying the biology of the brain is incongruent with the biology of the reproductive system. Do you need me to explain to you what incongruent means you dumb Bingo?
So you agree it’s a mental disorder glad you came around. You admit the science determines sex finally. You are a male but feel like a female is a mental issue not a biological one. I’m sure you’ll, try and backpedal a little like you always do. I’ll save you the time I’m not interested in the lies and denial oof science you’re about to tell. Save it for another dumb fuck like yourself.

What you deviates are confused with is the idea that it just isn't whether the fellow inflicted with this "feels" like a broad, its how they are perceived by others.

If a dude wants to dress up like a broad, he ain't fooling anyone.

Maybe the XX and XY chromosomes might not be "congruous" to how the possessor feels, but everyone else won't be so easily tricked on a social level.

On a political level, people may be able to toe the liberal line and pretend like the dude in the dress is a dame. But on a personal level, they won't be treated other than as the man they are.

Forum List

Back