Machado IS a pig

She's an opportunist grabbing her 15 minutes.

It's what happens when you drag a dollar bill through a beauty pageant...
Here's your sign: Another Misogynist for Drumpf

You really think that deters anyone.

The party that cried misogynist......
Not at all...you should get a bumper sticker that says it.....and put it on your car. Be Proud, Misogynist! Be Proud!

First of all, his comment does not qualify him.....end of that discussion.

Second, this whole episode is going to backfire as more and more people realized what really happened.

She should get a bumper sticker that says "Yes, I am an ingrate"

Bo-DYKE-a having WET DREAMS about this woman...must have her video taking it in all 3 holes on her computer....and wishing!..... What are you so against trump when the Hildebeast had the LGBT KILLERS FATHER supporting her at her Florida rally...Need me to post the picture, OR the video with his I LOVE Hildabeat sign in the audience right behind her on stage....Seems you are CONFLICTED, but then again, we all know you are CONFLICTED!

right, because holding up the mirror to the liberal hypocrisy always sends them right to their next label, instead of realizing, hey, we're the same assholes we claim others to be.

well done, and amazingly predictable.

America cannot elect a fat-shaming misogynist as president

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

Every kid is special.....so nobody is special.

You give people credit for trying.....

Well guess what....life isn't fair....and sometimes it sucks.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King.

"struggled with weight gain". What kind of struggle is that pray tell.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

But don't you dare say anything about it.
McDonalds-Obese-Woman.png

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

McDonalds-Obese-Woman.png

In the left wing world, they are probably saying: "You know we should have a beauty contest for obese people."

Think of it (but don't eat first). If you put them in swimsuites, you'd be humiliating them.

I know many people who are overweight......who are wonderful gracious warm hearted giving loving people.

You could have an "inner beauty" contest.....

My point being was that she was part of something that sold "attractiveness" at the physical level. She signed an agreement.

From the article:

I don't like Trump....

Unbelievable.

So you think a winning strategy for the Democrats would be to launch an all out attack on Trump's weight?

From the article:

I don't like Trump....

Unbelievable.

So you think a winning strategy for the Democrats would be to launch an all out attack on Trump's weight?

Why not ?

How does attacking her help trump?And why does Clinton get a pass after she has treated women like trash?
Who did she supposedly mis-treat?
All the women her husband raped
Not true, just a bold assertion, but it were true, then you are logically saying vote for Trump because he is just as bad but no more than Clinton. And we also see Fueri and Vigilessentials with their bold assertions and lack of facts. You guys are beginning to worry, as you well should be.

How does attacking her help trump?And why does Clinton get a pass after she has treated women like trash?
Not true, just a bold assertion, but it were true, then you are logically saying vote for Trump because he is just as bad but no more than Clinton. And we also see Fueri and Vigilessentials with their bold assertions and lack of facts. You guys are beginning to worry, as you well should be.

Jake, stick to giving us all the reasons why you're solidly for Gary "Aleppo, where's dat" Johnson. It looks like you spend a disproportionate amount of time defending Hillary

really, what bold assertion did I make? that this woman is an opportunist? that's amazingly bold indeed, given that's she's sticking her face in front of every camera and journalist she can find.

Don't believe me, take it from her then. She said in a Cosmo interview:

“Of course a lot of American media are more interested in me, and I thank you very much for that, and I want to use that in my plans, for my career,” she explained.

The poor female victim also takes shots at Trump's wife in that article.

"I think I speak more English than her," Machado said. "I don’t see anything about this girl. She’s a doll. She’s a decoration. That is how I see her.”

and looky here, she's also going to write a book.

"Among the numerous projects Machado hopes to undertake in the coming year, she said she will write a book detailing the abuse she allegedly suffered by Trump"

Miss Universe Alicia Machado Responds to Donald Trump – Trump Called Me Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping

And I'm not worried. I've been saying since Day 1 I think Trump's an ass and that hasn't changed. I don't care if he wins or not.

That doesn't change the fact that this woman is playing this to the hilt with her own agenda in mind, nor the fact that the hypocrisy of the libs on this, after the way the Clintons treated women during Bill's scandals, is outright laughable.

Jake, stick to giving us all the reasons why you're solidly for Gary "Aleppo, where's dat" Johnson. It looks like you spend a disproportionate amount of time defending Hillary
No one needs defend Hillary, cause there is nothing to defend.

Trump is as diseased as is she.

really, what bold assertion did I make? that this woman is an opportunist? that's amazingly bold indeed, given that's she's sticking her face in front of every camera and journalist she can find.

“Of course a lot of American media are more interested in me, and I thank you very much for that, and I want to use that in my plans, for my career,” she explained.

"I think I speak more English than her," Machado said. "I don’t see anything about this girl. She’s a doll. She’s a decoration. That is how I see her.”

"Among the numerous projects Machado hopes to undertake in the coming year, she said she will write a book detailing the abuse she allegedly suffered by Trump"

Miss Universe Alicia Machado Responds to Donald Trump – Trump Called Me Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping

And I'm not worried. I've been saying since Day 1 I think Trump's an ass and that hasn't changed. I don't care if he wins or not.

That doesn't change the fact that this woman is playing this to the hilt with her own agenda in mind, nor the fact that the hypocrisy of the libs on this, after the way the Clintons treated women during Bill's scandals, is outright laughable.
All of your bold assertions above. What Machado es verdad, and what Trump is saying es mal.

All of your bold assertions above. What Machado es verdad, and what Trump is saying es mal.

The only assertions I've made are these:

1. She is grabbing her 15 minutes. Even she is saying that this is good for her.

2. That the libs, and especially the Clintons, are hypocrites on this issue.

nothing bold about either one of them and plenty of facts to back up both.

Forum List

Back