Trump: The Only Good Democrat is a Dead Democrat

What makes you believe the Senate is required to be fair to the prosecution?
A fair trail requires witnesses and testimony.
Why were Republicans unwilling to meet that threshold?

Donald Trump 'was threatened with CASTRATION when he tried to bed gangster's daughter'
nintchdbpict000276416008-e1477044276501.jpg

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia

"The proceedings unfold in the form of a trial, with the Senate having the right to call witnesses and each side having the right to perform cross-examinations."

The proceedings unfold in the form of a trial, with the Senate having the right to call witnesses

Yup. The Senate has the right. They voted. To not call witnesses.

Is Trump the most mendacious POTUS in history?
Yes, he is, and he's also the most dangerous.

The Most Mendacious President in U.S. History

"On Sunday, on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday, President Donald Trump accused the TV talk-show host Joe Scarborough of murder.

"On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, he attacked the integrity of America’s forthcoming 'rigged' election.

"When he woke up on Wednesday, he alleged that the Obama Administration had 'spied, in an unprecedented manner, on the Trump Campaign, and beyond, and even on the United States Senate.'

"By midnight Wednesday, a few hours after the number of U.S. deaths in the coronavirus pandemic officially exceeded a hundred thousand, the President of the United States retweeted a video that says, 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.'"
41lFC3-Hn5L.jpg

Link removed

"The book is not just a compendium of the President’s tens of thousands of falsehoods, misleading claims, and lies during the first three years of his Presidency; it’s also an effort to catalogue and explain the different pathologies at work in his systematic misrepresentations to the American people.

"The untruths told by the President have increased in seriousness and volume, the Post found: an average of six per day in 2017 turned to nearly sixteen per day in 2018, which then increased to more than twenty-two per day in 2019—and that was before this crazy 2020 of the impeachment trial, the pandemic, the economic crisis, and Trump’s reëlection campaign."

Misinformation, disinformation, and blatant lies have always been keys to Trump's success.

Since he "won" the most powerful office in the world, they have metastasized into genuine threats to national security.

Now, as he struggles to manage the convergence of a national pandemic and economic collapse while running for reelection, his desperation to distract from his many failings only exacerbate the many divisions in an already sundered republic.

Too much winning?

trumps supporters "it is a LIE that he retweeted that AND I AM GLAD he retweeted that and I AGREE WITH it and it pisses me OFF that you accuse me of saying I want to kill democrats just because I agree with tweets about killing democrats!"

the truth

I, for one, will NOT forgive them.
After 2016, Republicans were quick to tell us "never underestimate Trump."
I wonder if they realize that adage cuts both ways.
He could fail spectacularly in 2020 and bury Republicans deeper than Goldwater in 1964 since they don't have a Nixon, Bush, or Reagan anywhere on their horizon today?

trumps supporters "it is a LIE that he retweeted that AND I AM GLAD he retweeted that and I AGREE WITH it and it pisses me OFF that you accuse me of saying I want to kill democrats just because I agree with tweets about killing democrats!"
Some long time Republicans are noticing:

Colin Powell: Trump 'lies all the time'

"Former Secretary of State Colin Powell called on voters not to reelect President Donald Trump this fall — saying it's time to make America better for all people, not just a few."

By the way, dumbass, they had their chance to call witnesses during the House investigation.
Did you forget how Trump refused to comply with subpoenas and requests for witnesses? In any event, the House investigates and the Senate conducts a trial. Can you imagine any fair trial that doesn't require witnesses?

Did you forget how Trump refused to comply with subpoenas and requests for witnesses?

Wait, are you saying the branches of government are co-equal?

In any event, the House investigates and the Senate conducts a trial.

If the House didn't investigate enough, why are you whining about the Senate?

By the way, dumbass, they had their chance to call witnesses during the House investigation.
Did you forget how Trump refused to comply with subpoenas and requests for witnesses? In any event, the House investigates and the Senate conducts a trial. Can you imagine any fair trial that doesn't require witnesses?

Did you forget how Trump refused to comply with subpoenas and requests for witnesses?

Republicans: The House should have investigated more.
Also Republicans: The House has no right to investigate.

Also Republicans: Lets investigate Hunter Biden.

Yeah, sorry for your loss.

Yeah, sorry for your loss.
It’s the country’s loss.

Trump followed the normal process, dumbass. The Dims were free to take their demands to court.

Trump followed the normal process, dumbass. The Dims were free to take their demands to court.
It’s extremely rare for an administration to fight subpoenas in court or refuse to allow people to testify.

It’s extremely rare for an administration to fight subpoenas in court or refuse to allow people to testify.

How many times did the Obama administration?

I think twice in 8 years.

The first is not rare at all, and we've only had four impeachments in the history of the United States.

You know what else is rare? Not allowing the other party to subpoena witnesses in the House and have the presidents lawyers present to cross examine them and to have all the testimony in secret. Never have we had such a sleazy corrupt impeachment inquiry.

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra,

Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra,
One subpoena in fast and furious. They complied with the Solyndra subpoenas. They complied with the Benghazi witch hunt.

Forum List

Back