Machado IS a pig

How does attacking her help trump? And why does Clinton get a pass after she has treated women like trash?
Because HRC is keeping her mouth shut and does not attack other women. Trump should emulate that tactic.

Trumps defense was.....See? She really was fat

that ought to work great on women voters.

these morons haven't a clue that we're 52% of the electorate
Jill....trump knows more than you woman....believe me....
About women? He does not have a clue.

You dont have a clue about truth let alone women

Miss Universe Alicia Machado who sparked Donald Trump Miss Piggy row had SEX on a reality show called The Farm

Wow youre enaged, and fuck a tv host on a show, with thise comments and jave no regrets about it....wow she makes Bill.Clinton and Donald Trump look like saints, Holy Shit this bitch is crazy

Oh my. The woman had sex. This completely justifies Trump's boorish behavior towards her.

Wow low standards.....but hey calling domeone fat is far worse thank fucking a guy on national tv......oh and youre engaged to be married to another dude....shes a fucking pig through and through

Yep. No doubt the right believes it's important to fat shame women. Please post often. None of us wants anybody to forget that.

No we just dont give a fuck....the left believes its important to destroy free speech, except when they make racist l, sexist comments, its ok then

Miss Universe Alicia Machado who sparked Donald Trump Miss Piggy row had SEX on a reality show called The Farm

Wow youre enaged, and fuck a tv host on a show, with thise comments and jave no regrets about it....wow she makes Bill.Clinton and Donald Trump look like saints, Holy Shit this bitch is crazy

Oh my. The woman had sex. This completely justifies Trump's boorish behavior towards her.

Wow low standards.....but hey calling domeone fat is far worse thank fucking a guy on national tv......oh and youre engaged to be married to another dude....shes a fucking pig through and through
Your silly alt right lecturing is as effective on women and minorities as ever: meaning, not.

Your silly alt right lecturing is as effective on women and minorities as ever: meaning, not.

What does this have to do with the alt right?
He tries to insert it in every post now....its fucking hilarious.

More PC garbage from the article:

How can I teach my son that women are not to be treated this way when he can look me in the eye and say "but Mom, the president of the United States does it." And he would be right.

And how can I teach my Latina daughter to stand tall and never think she is less than equal to any man, when the president of the United States does not value her? What does that say about this country if we elect him?

How about you teach your daughter to keep her word.

Ms. Piggy signed on agreeing to keep her weight down.

How'd she do ?

Oh, and while we are at it, why don't you teach your kids about sheep and how not to be one.

Just because Trump/HIllary lies does not make it O.K.

Who do they look up to more....them....or you ?

You really do think I'm stupid enough to believe that? You don't have a Latina daughter. A woman would have to be mad at her own ass before she would have sex with you.

Well being a liberal you must be a fag. So how is the poopy dick taste?

Who wants to play a drinking game?

Jakey mentioning alt right......drunk in no time!!!!!!!

America cannot elect a fat-shaming misogynist as president

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

Every kid is special.....so nobody is special.

You give people credit for trying.....

Well guess what....life isn't fair....and sometimes it sucks.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King.

"struggled with weight gain". What kind of struggle is that pray tell.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

But don't you dare say anything about it.
McDonalds-Obese-Woman.png

In the left wing world, they are probably saying: "You know we should have a beauty contest for obese people."

Think of it (but don't eat first). If you put them in swimsuites, you'd be humiliating them.

I know many people who are overweight......who are wonderful gracious warm hearted giving loving people.

You could have an "inner beauty" contest.....

My point being was that she was part of something that sold "attractiveness" at the physical level. She signed an agreement.

Yes, she did. That agreement did not require her to be subjected to misogynistic and racist slurs.

Oh, hey, your boy went on a Epic Twitter Meltdown last night. This woman has really gotten under his skin.

Go back to kindetgarten, obviously the real world is too tough for snowflakes like you.

Lol you Trumpsters are such pawns. You will predictably lash out at any target Trump tells you to. If you actually thought for yourselves, you would realize this woman is completely irrelevant to who should be elected president.

She is irrelevant, but she is a disgusting pig......nothing wrong with the truth.

So you think a winning strategy for the Democrats would be to launch an all out attack on Trump's weight?
Why not? They've already reached back to 1996, the same year Monica was blowing Bill, to label him a misogynist. Obviously they are desperate. Attacking him with a "Too Fat to be President" attack goes with the little hands and hair attacks.

She is irrelevant, but she is a disgusting pig......nothing wrong with the truth.
Are you a woman or gay? (not that there's anything wrong with that, just curious) She looks pretty hot to me:

759455_f13ee387da35ac377c0eba2901ace24c.jpg

No her character is disgusting, learn about her past. Shes a disgusting person and i wouldnt fuck that with your dick, way too much of a chance of VD

America cannot elect a fat-shaming misogynist as president

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

Every kid is special.....so nobody is special.

You give people credit for trying.....

Well guess what....life isn't fair....and sometimes it sucks.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King.

"struggled with weight gain". What kind of struggle is that pray tell.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

But don't you dare say anything about it.
McDonalds-Obese-Woman.png

In the left wing world, they are probably saying: "You know we should have a beauty contest for obese people."

Think of it (but don't eat first). If you put them in swimsuites, you'd be humiliating them.

I know many people who are overweight......who are wonderful gracious warm hearted giving loving people.

You could have an "inner beauty" contest.....

My point being was that she was part of something that sold "attractiveness" at the physical level. She signed an agreement.

Yes, she did. That agreement did not require her to be subjected to misogynistic and racist slurs.

Oh, hey, your boy went on a Epic Twitter Meltdown last night. This woman has really gotten under his skin.

Not my boy.....idiot.

Are you related to Trump ?

Forum List

Back