Didn't have to say a word...the face doesn't lie

D. Trump's debate visuals really-really sucked... err snorted, if you will. After rightly criticizing little Marco's nervous sweating drinking water, D. Trump came unglued and acted much like little Marco in front of 100 million people. Jeez how prepared would this guy be if he were under the stress of a missile attack and had six minutes to respond.

As a person that spent much of his career speaking in front of groups and crowds of people, I can sympathize with poor D. Trump's dilemma. When you're unprepared or get thrown an unexpected curveball it makes you look stupid - looking stupid in front of a group can make you sweat, if you sweat you need to hydrate and-----and if you are a male in your 70s... there is a 90% certainty you are suffering with BPH - drinking lots of water makes you want to pee, if you're in front of a lot of people... well. I wonder, was D. Trump prepared for peeing his pants or was peeing his pants just something else that D. Trump was to lazy to prepare for? The look on D. Trump's face looked to me like he was struggling with 'holding it'. OTOH, I'm not a body language expert but I have years of experience leading and following public appearances.

BPH Symptoms

BPH symptoms are familiar to a large proportion of men during middle age and beyond, and when untreated they tend to worsen with age.

Approximately half of men in their 50s and as many as 90 percent of men in their 70s and 80s have enlarged prostates.

Forum List

Back