Lous Farrakhan: Jews are my enemy white folks are going down

If I were a white farmer in South Africa, I would arrange for emigrating to another nation, perhaps the Netherlands or Hungary. Any assets would be transferred to a bank there and I would purchase a huge amount of Agent Orange, spread it heavily over the farm (the current government, the ANC, has stated that there will be no financial reimbursement for the property, it will just be taken) and catch a flight out.
While I object to the way the white South Africans treated the blacks, the white farmers still put their blood and sweat into making the farm work, supplying food and should be reimbursed. What's interesting is that when the farms are taken over from the whites, the land isn't farmed well and thus fail and a shortage of crops is occurring and a shortage of water is worsening the situation even more.

Louis Farrakhan: 'Jews are my enemy,' 'white folks are going down'
Rev. Louis Farrakhan gave a Saviours’ Day 2018 Address on Sunday in which he declared that "the powerful Jews are my enemy," and "white folks are going down."

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what will the leftard idiots use this time, they can't say he's a white racist, they can't blame Trump omg c'mon LEFTIST DOUCHE BAGS....... what excuse can you dream up on this guy saying what he is saying.

We know morons have some real good bs they can dream up.

And then you have those huge idiots ANTIFA fighting for these a.holes and just the very fact most ANTIFA's are white lmfao.... man they would slaughter you idiots in a heartbeat given the chance.
Do you suppose Facebook will freeze his page or YouTube restrict his videos?
Nope

The ADL loves black racists.

If I were a white farmer in South Africa, I would arrange for emigrating to another nation, perhaps the Netherlands or Hungary. Any assets would be transferred to a bank there and I would purchase a huge amount of Agent Orange, spread it heavily over the farm (the current government, the ANC, has stated that there will be no financial reimbursement for the property, it will just be taken) and catch a flight out.
While I object to the way the white South Africans treated the blacks, the white farmers still put their blood and sweat into making the farm work, supplying food and should be reimbursed. What's interesting is that when the farms are taken over from the whites, the land isn't farmed well and thus fail and a shortage of crops is occurring and a shortage of water is worsening the situation even more.
The Netherlands isn't actually all that much better.

Anti-white racism has a firm grip on Europe too.

Rev. Louis Farrakhan gave a Saviours’ Day 2018 Address on Sunday in which he declared that "the powerful Jews are my enemy," and "white folks are going down."

Oh what will the leftard idiots use this time, they can't say he's a white racist, they can't blame Trump omg c'mon LEFTIST DOUCHE BAGS....... what excuse can you dream up on this guy saying what he is saying.

And then you have those huge idiots ANTIFA fighting for these a.holes and just the very fact most ANTIFA's are white lmfao.... man they would slaughter you idiots in a heartbeat given the chance.
I always chuckle at blacks who boldly claim that whites are going down or there will be a race war and blacks will win. Decent blacks who actually aren't criminals, family of criminals, or friends of criminals, have no respect for such individuals. Even African blacks across the Atlantic have no respect for them. Now, taking their boast at face value, blacks comprise at most, 13% of the overall population, subtract for children and many women, and you have a single percentage that is strutting around, threatening people as though they are actually a large force to be reckoned with.
Then there's another factor; many Asians don't like blacks and a lot of Hispanics don't like blacks. Add to this, in Farrakhan's case, he's Muslim and there's a growing dislike of Muslims due to the religion's core principles calling for violence against non-believers, gays and people who abandon the religion.
So, next time you hear some racist idiot black calling for the extermination of whites, or any race for that matter, laugh 'em off.
That is what white South Africans thought at first.....
White South Africans (Boers) were always a significant minority in the region. Technologically superior to the Africans, they oppressed and persecuted the "majority" blacks. When the world turned against the white South Africans for the way they treated the blacks, nations wouldn't honor their currency, the Krugerrand, the Boers were being pressured by all sides and the blacks under Mandela (after his release from prison), rose up in defiance. The blacks cause in this situation, being a majority persecuted by the minority, was a just one. Mandela's beliefs and desire to forgive and work with the whites to become a unified nation of blacks and whites, just didn't pan out as there was too much animosity left over and Boers and Brits who lived and worked on farms for generations are getting some serious payback.
So, South Africa is an entirely different situation and again, the threatening blacks here number in the single percentage and they have equal opportunity to achieve in life as anyone else. The only thing holding back the black racists, is themselves.
The number of blacks who support the most genocidal language against whites number in the hundreds of thousands easily.

The number of blacks who belief in black supremacy just on its face could easily exceed a million.

The number of Antifa retards who empower these people and attack those who stand up to the black supremacists easily number in the millions.

America will befall the same fate as South Africa as demographics change to favor these lunatics.
And the number of those against their violent ideology is in the millions. I maintain, they are no threat.

Do you suppose Facebook will freeze his page or YouTube restrict his videos?

Doubtful.

upload_2018-3-1_17-24-56.png

Make no mistake, what happened at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is an absolute tragedy. The other tragedy is the leftist talking points fed to some of the survivors, who are then paraded in front of media outlets like CNN.

These talking points come from the media AND the academic structure these kids came from. Learn more about how we're combatting the leftwing propaganda in schools:https://buff.ly/2owdyWY

Needless to say, these kids will be devastated and devoid of much meaning when the media circus is done with this tragedy and decides to move on. As they make their rounds to media circuits who are more than willing to coach them on a segment-by-segment basis, their opinions are taken as unquestionable fact because they were part of a tragedy. When you question them and their motives, you are now painted as an unfeeling monster. This is a typical fascist tactic.

The media have colluded to put these misguided children in a leadership role of our national conversation revolving around our most sacred rights. But it didn't begin there. It began with their teachers: https://buff.ly/2owdyWY

We must resist this lunacy and distinguish between the tragedy that happened and the expertise we allow 16-year olds on any given issue. The media, academia, and the parents of these children are ALL equally culpable in the disgrace we've seen over the past two weeks.

David Horowitz Freedom Center

It just fits all the way around shootings, white hate etc........... public school indoctrination is indoctrination it comes in multiple forms.

....most people know these guys are super racists--except the ones who don't want to believe facts
....these people live, breathe,crap, eat, dream, etc racism 24/7--
it's their LIFE

The land won't produce for the black Africans. They are too stupid and lazy to make it work.

Still, doing that makes a great statement

Forum List

Back