Lous Farrakhan: Jews are my enemy white folks are going down

The good news is that the Farrakhan pig is pushing 85, so his diseased presence won't be with us much longer. He is so stupid, even compared to other blacks, he doesn't know that Jews were at the forefront of promoting black civil rights. Which was obviously a mistake on their part.

Farrakhan took over from Elijah Mohammed and benefited from the assasination of Malcolm X.

Someone will take over from him.

There is a never ending supply of hate-filled idiots ready to step up on the soap box when one is offered.
Only because black supremacist organizations are not destroyed and disparaged the way the klan is and was.

If anti-white racism was actually treated like racism towards blacks, there would be A LOT less of it.

Of course that would mean applying that philosophy across the globe as well and boycotting South Africa and helping to install the very people who run the country decades before.

Hey Jillian !

Keith Ellison, Louis Farrakhan and Iran
The DNC’s deputy chairman hasn’t told the full story.
By
Jeryl Bier
Feb. 8, 2018 7:14 p.m. ET
When Rep. Keith Ellison ran for Democratic National Committee chairman, he faced questions about past associations with the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan. On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in December 2016, Mr. Ellison angrily accused his critics of a “smear campaign” for “talking about something that happened in 1995,” when Mr. Ellison was 32. It turns out Mr. Ellison—who lost his bid but is now the DNC’s deputy chairman—wasn’t telling the full story.

In 2006, during his first run for Congress from Minnesota, Mr. Ellison conceded...

TO READ THE FULL STORY

Keith Ellison, Louis Farrakhan and Iran

The good news is that the Farrakhan pig is pushing 85, so his diseased presence won't be with us much longer. He is so stupid, even compared to other blacks, he doesn't know that Jews were at the forefront of promoting black civil rights. Which was obviously a mistake on their part.

Farrakhan took over from Elijah Mohammed and benefited from the assasination of Malcolm X.

There is a never ending supply of hate-filled idiots ready to step up on the soap box when one is offered.
Only because black supremacist organizations are not destroyed and disparaged the way the klan is and was.

If anti-white racism was actually treated like racism towards blacks, there would be A LOT less of it.

Of course that would mean applying that philosophy across the globe as well and boycotting South Africa and helping to install the very people who run the country decades before.

I don't care about the Klan, I don't care about the Nation of Islam. I don't even care about anti-Semites.

There was a time when those kinds of hatreds were prevalent at the highest levels of government and were the official policy of states.

Now the haters are a very small minority of kooks and crazies who are ostracized by decent society.

I don't care about the Klan, I don't care about the Nation of Islam. I don't even care about anti-Semites.

There was a time when those kinds of hatreds were prevalent at the highest levels of government and were the official policy of states.

Now the haters are a very small minority of kooks and crazies who are ostracized by decent society.
Black supremacists are more mainstream today than the klan ever was thanks to SJWS.

The Democrats are nothing but a vehicle for black and brown supremacists and they are gaining power everywhere.

A surprisingly large segment of black activist-types parrot Farrakhan's narrative, at least when it comes to "the white man". White SJW types are afraid to call them out on it, and it goes unchecked.

Black supremacists are more mainstream today than the klan ever was thanks to SJWS.

The Democrats are nothing but a vehicle for black and brown supremacists and they are gaining power everywhere.

They gain notoriety, but not power. The media throws them in the limelight but not into the seats of power.

This kind of virulent hatred is rejected by most of society and, just as it did with the Klan and the Nazis, exposing it will ultimately be their undoing.

Louis Farrakhan: 'Jews are my enemy,' 'white folks are going down'
Rev. Louis Farrakhan gave a Saviours’ Day 2018 Address on Sunday in which he declared that "the powerful Jews are my enemy," and "white folks are going down."

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what will the leftard idiots use this time, they can't say he's a white racist, they can't blame Trump omg c'mon LEFTIST DOUCHE BAGS....... what excuse can you dream up on this guy saying what he is saying.

We know morons have some real good bs they can dream up.

And then you have those huge idiots ANTIFA fighting for these a.holes and just the very fact most ANTIFA's are white lmfao.... man they would slaughter you idiots in a heartbeat given the chance.
I always chuckle at blacks who boldly claim that whites are going down or there will be a race war and blacks will win. Decent blacks who actually aren't criminals, family of criminals, or friends of criminals, have no respect for such individuals. Even African blacks across the Atlantic have no respect for them. Now, taking their boast at face value, blacks comprise at most, 13% of the overall population, subtract for children and many women, and you have a single percentage that is strutting around, threatening people as though they are actually a large force to be reckoned with.
Then there's another factor; many Asians don't like blacks and a lot of Hispanics don't like blacks. Add to this, in Farrakhan's case, he's Muslim and there's a growing dislike of Muslims due to the religion's core principles calling for violence against non-believers, gays and people who abandon the religion.
So, next time you hear some racist idiot black calling for the extermination of whites, or any race for that matter, laugh 'em off.

Rev. Louis Farrakhan gave a Saviours’ Day 2018 Address on Sunday in which he declared that "the powerful Jews are my enemy," and "white folks are going down."

Oh what will the leftard idiots use this time, they can't say he's a white racist, they can't blame Trump omg c'mon LEFTIST DOUCHE BAGS....... what excuse can you dream up on this guy saying what he is saying.

And then you have those huge idiots ANTIFA fighting for these a.holes and just the very fact most ANTIFA's are white lmfao.... man they would slaughter you idiots in a heartbeat given the chance.

Farrakhan isn't a leftist you braindead conspiracy loon. he's a disgusting hate-filled cretin.

I'm pretty sure I don't know any liberals who are with him.

now go back to pretending Obama wasn't born here.

And he is the Token negros besty, so by default democrats are supporters of the old yard ape.

See? Here is your Tomen Nigro loving on the guy who wants to kill all laughing cows.

CC5DE56C-768A-4C2C-B56D-1FCE34293F9D.jpeg

Hate is worth billions. That is why it still exists and always will.

I wish I could make some money off of the things I hate.

But, I've yet to find a way to make a buck off of liver and onions.

You hate onions, lol? Then you haven't had onions properly prepared in the right way. Cooking skill with onions can make them a delicious snack. Like breaded, fried onion rings.

I always chuckle at blacks who boldly claim that whites are going down or there will be a race war and blacks will win. Decent blacks who actually aren't criminals, family of criminals, or friends of criminals, have no respect for such individuals. Even African blacks across the Atlantic have no respect for them. Now, taking their boast at face value, blacks comprise at most, 13% of the overall population, subtract for children and many women, and you have a single percentage that is strutting around, threatening people as though they are actually a large force to be reckoned with.
Then there's another factor; many Asians don't like blacks and a lot of Hispanics don't like blacks. Add to this, in Farrakhan's case, he's Muslim and there's a growing dislike of Muslims due to the religion's core principles calling for violence against non-believers, gays and people who abandon the religion.
So, next time you hear some racist idiot black calling for the extermination of whites, or any race for that matter, laugh 'em off.
That is what white South Africans thought at first.....

They gain notoriety, but not power. The media throws them in the limelight but not into the seats of power.

This kind of virulent hatred is rejected by most of society and, just as it did with the Klan and the Nazis, exposing it will ultimately be their undoing.
Exposing it would be the end of the Democrats and the 2 party system.

As well as the end of the entire western modern left.

As well as our entire idea of "racial equality".

Farrakhan isn't a leftist you braindead conspiracy loon. he's a disgusting hate-filled cretin.

I'm pretty sure I don't know any liberals who are with him.

now go back to pretending Obama wasn't born here.

linda sarsour loves Louis Farrakhan---------I am not sure WHAT she is-----a new category?

Then you haven't had onions properly prepared in the right way.

You could dip them in butterscotch pudding and cover them with chocolate chips ... I still wouldn't like them.

Heheh, I don't mean to "blow my own horn" but I have enough experimental cooking experience, there's not a plant on earth I can't make delicious. Including onions.

Do you suppose Facebook will freeze his page or YouTube restrict his videos?

White South Africans (Boers) were always a significant minority in the region. Technologically superior to the Africans, they oppressed and persecuted the "majority" blacks. When the world turned against the white South Africans for the way they treated the blacks, nations wouldn't honor their currency, the Krugerrand, the Boers were being pressured by all sides and the blacks under Mandela (after his release from prison), rose up in defiance. The blacks cause in this situation, being a majority persecuted by the minority, was a just one. Mandela's beliefs and desire to forgive and work with the whites to become a unified nation of blacks and whites, just didn't pan out as there was too much animosity left over and Boers and Brits who lived and worked on farms for generations are getting some serious payback.
So, South Africa is an entirely different situation and again, the threatening blacks here number in the single percentage and they have equal opportunity to achieve in life as anyone else. The only thing holding back the black racists, is themselves.

Divest South Africa!

White South Africans (Boers) were always a significant minority in the region. Technologically superior to the Africans, they oppressed and persecuted the "majority" blacks. When the world turned against the white South Africans for the way they treated the blacks, nations wouldn't honor their currency, the Krugerrand, the Boers were being pressured by all sides and the blacks under Mandela (after his release from prison), rose up in defiance. The blacks cause in this situation, being a majority persecuted by the minority, was a just one. Mandela's beliefs and desire to forgive and work with the whites to become a unified nation of blacks and whites, just didn't pan out as there was too much animosity left over and Boers and Brits who lived and worked on farms for generations are getting some serious payback.
So, South Africa is an entirely different situation and again, the threatening blacks here number in the single percentage and they have equal opportunity to achieve in life as anyone else. The only thing holding back the black racists, is themselves.
The number of blacks who support the most genocidal language against whites number in the hundreds of thousands easily.

The number of blacks who belief in black supremacy just on its face could easily exceed a million.

The number of Antifa retards who empower these people and attack those who stand up to the black supremacists easily number in the millions.

America will befall the same fate as South Africa as demographics change to favor these lunatics.

Forum List

Back