Lous Farrakhan: Jews are my enemy white folks are going down

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Louis Farrakhan: 'Jews are my enemy,' 'white folks are going down'
Rev. Louis Farrakhan gave a Saviours’ Day 2018 Address on Sunday in which he declared that "the powerful Jews are my enemy," and "white folks are going down."

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what will the leftard idiots use this time, they can't say he's a white racist, they can't blame Trump omg c'mon LEFTIST DOUCHE BAGS....... what excuse can you dream up on this guy saying what he is saying.

We know morons have some real good bs they can dream up.

And then you have those huge idiots ANTIFA fighting for these a.holes and just the very fact most ANTIFA's are white lmfao.... man they would slaughter you idiots in a heartbeat given the chance.

Rev. Louis Farrakhan gave a Saviours’ Day 2018 Address on Sunday in which he declared that "the powerful Jews are my enemy," and "white folks are going down."

Oh what will the leftard idiots use this time, they can't say he's a white racist, they can't blame Trump omg c'mon LEFTIST DOUCHE BAGS....... what excuse can you dream up on this guy saying what he is saying.

And then you have those huge idiots ANTIFA fighting for these a.holes and just the very fact most ANTIFA's are white lmfao.... man they would slaughter you idiots in a heartbeat given the chance.

Farrakhan isn't a leftist you braindead conspiracy loon. he's a disgusting hate-filled cretin.

I'm pretty sure I don't know any liberals who are with him.

now go back to pretending Obama wasn't born here.

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

Louis Farrakhan and Fred Phelps jr. walked into a bar.......

The good news is that the Farrakhan pig is pushing 85, so his diseased presence won't be with us much longer. He is so stupid, even compared to other blacks, he doesn't know that Jews were at the forefront of promoting black civil rights. Which was obviously a mistake on their part.

Farrakhan isn't a leftist you braindead conspiracy loon. he's a disgusting hate-filled cretin.

Farrakhan can go to any black Democrat event and be treated like a king.

in your imagination, no doubt.

how many black democrats do you no?

don't worry... the answer is none.

in your imagination, no doubt.

how many black democrats do you no?

don't worry... the answer is none.
I know quite a few.

Blacks are almost uniformly Democrat.

Just like Rock Newman of HOWARD UNIVERSITY is....

How's that egg tasting Jillian ? :laughing0301:

Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic

Harvard Law Professor and longtime Democrat Alan Dershowitz said he would not have campaigned for then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) if he knew about the future president's photo op with Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, is a "virulent anti-Semite and anti-American," Dershowitz said on "Fox & Friends."

Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic

The good news is that the Farrakhan pig is pushing 85, so his diseased presence won't be with us much longer. He is so stupid, even compared to other blacks, he doesn't know that Jews were at the forefront of promoting black civil rights. Which was obviously a mistake on their part.

Farrakhan took over from Elijah Mohammed and benefited from the assasination of Malcolm X.

Someone will take over from him.

There is a never ending supply of hate-filled idiots ready to step up on the soap box when one is offered.

Farrakhan took over from Elijah Mohammed and benefited from the assasination of Malcolm X.

There is a never ending supply of hate-filled idiots ready to step up on the soap box when one is offered.
Hate is worth billions. That is why it still exists and always will.

Hate is worth billions. That is why it still exists and always will.

I wish I could make some money off of the things I hate.

But, I've yet to find a way to make a buck off of liver and onions.

Forum List

Back