The Fake, Meaningless Distinction Between Hamas and the "Palestinians"

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

We hear the Hamas terror apologists make the distinction between Hamas and the so-called "Palestinian" people generally. That is, Hamas may consist of "Palestinians", but not all "Palestinians" are Hamas. There are 2 levels of problems with this assertion.

First, and most importantly, we know that today's maniacal and virulent supporters of "Palestinians" did not erupt to the degree we see today until after the Hamas attack on innocent Jews in Israel that tool over 1,400 lives. The subsequent bat-shit crazy protests and acidic critiques of Israel are, therefore, connected to the Hamas attack contra Israel. They immediately started accusing Israel of genocide (though retribution for the attack had not yet begun), apartheid (though Israel had ceded both Gaza and the West Bank to the "Palestinian" ding-dongs); etc... Then there were dubious and factually incorrect arguments and how has the greater claim to the land contained in the sovereign nation-state of Israel. All of these arguments were quite stupid and transparent attempts at deflection, passed down for use by the ignorant leftist tools (i.e., useful idiots) to parrot.

It is one thing to promote the cause of the "Palestinian" people, regardless of how asinine that may be. It is your cause and you pimp it. However, when this anti-Israel cause (because that is really what it is) is ramped up to the critical levels we see today....IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE HAMAS TERROR ATTACK, there can be no doubt that the two events are related. Now, I am not saying that Hamas did the attack to gin up support for their cause to annihilate the Jews. However, they did do it for that reason. There has been this longstanding wet dream amongst the Jihadists that all of the Arab world would rise up and destroy Israel and all Jews the world over. It would be like Hitler on steroids. But while this is absolutely true, that is not quite the point I am attempting to make here. My point is simpler.

The leftists and using the Hamas attack as an opportunity to lash out at the Jews, citing all sorts of imagined grievances from present day to centuries ago. As an aside, just to demonstrate the utterly profound difference between the the so-called "Palestinians" and the Israelis, one must think of the "Palestinians" as the Flintstones, and they must think of the Israelis as the Jetsons. One lives in the stone age while the other is far, far advanced in technology and civility. They are both created by the same entity. But they are vastly different. Against this backdrop we can judge the Muslim anti-Jew stance not just from the perspective of it being largely irrational and bigoted hatred (which it is), but also as one based in socio-economic station. In the latter sense, the "Palestinian" cause fits very neatly into the Marxist struggle between the lowly peasants and the owners of the means of production. Therefore, it is not surprising that today's neo-Marxist revolutionaries strongly support the anti-Semitic tripe espoused by the "Palestinians".

By basing this most recent and rabid push against Israel upon the recent Hamas attack, the pro-"Palestinian" people have, de facto, ratified violence against Jews. Further, notice that there is never any qualification to the left's arguments, such as "Yes, what Hamas did to those poor, innocent Jewish children is unspeakable evil, but ...". There is rarely any of that. And where there is such qualification it is very insincere. Moreover, we have seen anti-Jewish violence and ideology from Middle Eastern Muslims for years and years and years. The pro-"Palestinian" goof balls cannot hide history. There is ample evidence that violence against Jews is widely accepted in the Muslim world. Finally, the "Palestinian" people voted to put Hamas in control of Gaza. They certainly have not tried to throw them out. Israel would gladly supply the "Palestinians" with the arms needed to eradicate today's Hamas in a civil war, but there is no inclination to do so. Anti-Israel protests in the streets of Gaza are well noted. Why does the pro-"Palestinian" advocacy think we will not remember than? Hamas and Hezbollah are anti-Jew proxies for Iran, the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism. Do we not remember Iran's violent Islamic revolution? The taking of the Americans hostage there in 1979, then holding them captive for 444 days? All the "Death to America", American flag burning and violent anti-American demonstrations in Iran? The bombing of the Marines barracks in Lebanon in the early 1980s? And so on ....

Granted, there are a lot of young people today who are dumber than dirt AND easily led astray. They do not know history. All they know is whatever is told to them by the loudest speaker, and the narrative that most appeals to their newly acquired "fuck duh man" quest for independence and desire to buck the system. Many do not believe that Jihadist Muslims are evil pricks who need to be eradicated from the face of the Earth like we rid our homes of cockroaches. It blows my mind to hear young Americans mindlessly spout such anti-Semitic tripe while believing themselves to be correct in their positions. It is the Hitler youth movement all over again. Except, this time Hitler is a Muslim and is being handled by a leftist, neo-Marxist revolutionary movement.

Thus, we have 2 things going on here. First, and as I have mentioned many times, we are being attacked ("We" meaning the west) by Marxist revolutionaries, who are trying to destroy our institutions. Second, we have the unmitigated Muslim hatred for Jews manifesting itself in horrific ways. The latter is merely an arrow in the quiver of the former. That's right: the left is co-opting the Muslim hatred for Jews and Israel. Now, granted, the left is horribly racist, including against Jews, anyway. But there is more at work here. After such a bloody attack perpetrated by Hamas against Israel, I doubt that humanity's natural reaction is to hit the streets pimping the cause of the "Palestinians". Sure, some will....the blood-thirsty dogs who are Jihadists. But generally, no. So, why did it happen? Because there is organization. There is design. This is another one of those non-organic occurrences the left likes to plan then jump on for partisan games. Oh, the Hamas attack was real and it was organic. Hamas hates Jews and Israel. They possess bat-shit crazy hatred for Jews. But I am referring to the response. It is canned. It is also completely irrational. Further, it is inextricably connected to the recent Jewish bloodletting. There is no way that you cannot be, based upon the foregoing, a pro-Palestinian advocate espousing all the anti-Jew rhetoric and not approve of, and advocate (direct and/or indirectly) for, violence against Jews. Not at this point in time.

As of today, Hamas and the so-called "Palestinian" people are one in the same. Certainly, for the purpose of this war, they are both equally enemies of the state of Israel and of the Jewish nation at large. The "Palestinian" people made their bed, now they must sleep in it. Israel is doing God's work; Netanyahu is Yahweh's hand of vengeance. Let the war continue unabated until the evil is destroyed.

We hear the Hamas terror apologists make the distinction between Hamas and the so-called "Palestinian" people generally. That is, Hamas may consist of "Palestinians", but not all "Palestinians" are Hamas. There are 2 levels of problems with this assertion.

First, and most importantly, we know that today's maniacal and virulent supporters of "Palestinians" did not erupt to the degree we see today until after the Hamas attack on innocent Jews in Israel that tool over 1,400 lives. The subsequent bat-shit crazy protests and acidic critiques of Israel are, therefore, connected to the Hamas attack contra Israel. They immediately started accusing Israel of genocide (though retribution for the attack had not yet begun), apartheid (though Israel had ceded both Gaza and the West Bank to the "Palestinian" ding-dongs); etc... Then there were dubious and factually incorrect arguments and how has the greater claim to the land contained in the sovereign nation-state of Israel. All of these arguments were quite stupid and transparent attempts at deflection, passed down for use by the ignorant leftist tools (i.e., useful idiots) to parrot.

It is one thing to promote the cause of the "Palestinian" people, regardless of how asinine that may be. It is your cause and you pimp it. However, when this anti-Israel cause (because that is really what it is) is ramped up to the critical levels we see today....IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE HAMAS TERROR ATTACK, there can be no doubt that the two events are related. Now, I am not saying that Hamas did the attack to gin up support for their cause to annihilate the Jews. However, they did do it for that reason. There has been this longstanding wet dream amongst the Jihadists that all of the Arab world would rise up and destroy Israel and all Jews the world over. It would be like Hitler on steroids. But while this is absolutely true, that is not quite the point I am attempting to make here. My point is simpler.

The leftists and using the Hamas attack as an opportunity to lash out at the Jews, citing all sorts of imagined grievances from present day to centuries ago. As an aside, just to demonstrate the utterly profound difference between the the so-called "Palestinians" and the Israelis, one must think of the "Palestinians" as the Flintstones, and they must think of the Israelis as the Jetsons. One lives in the stone age while the other is far, far advanced in technology and civility. They are both created by the same entity. But they are vastly different. Against this backdrop we can judge the Muslim anti-Jew stance not just from the perspective of it being largely irrational and bigoted hatred (which it is), but also as one based in socio-economic station. In the latter sense, the "Palestinian" cause fits very neatly into the Marxist struggle between the lowly peasants and the owners of the means of production. Therefore, it is not surprising that today's neo-Marxist revolutionaries strongly support the anti-Semitic tripe espoused by the "Palestinians".

By basing this most recent and rabid push against Israel upon the recent Hamas attack, the pro-"Palestinian" people have, de facto, ratified violence against Jews. Further, notice that there is never any qualification to the left's arguments, such as "Yes, what Hamas did to those poor, innocent Jewish children is unspeakable evil, but ...". There is rarely any of that. And where there is such qualification it is very insincere. Moreover, we have seen anti-Jewish violence and ideology from Middle Eastern Muslims for years and years and years. The pro-"Palestinian" goof balls cannot hide history. There is ample evidence that violence against Jews is widely accepted in the Muslim world. Finally, the "Palestinian" people voted to put Hamas in control of Gaza. They certainly have not tried to throw them out. Israel would gladly supply the "Palestinians" with the arms needed to eradicate today's Hamas in a civil war, but there is no inclination to do so. Anti-Israel protests in the streets of Gaza are well noted. Why does the pro-"Palestinian" advocacy think we will not remember than? Hamas and Hezbollah are anti-Jew proxies for Iran, the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism. Do we not remember Iran's violent Islamic revolution? The taking of the Americans hostage there in 1979, then holding them captive for 444 days? All the "Death to America", American flag burning and violent anti-American demonstrations in Iran? The bombing of the Marines barracks in Lebanon in the early 1980s? And so on ....

Granted, there are a lot of young people today who are dumber than dirt AND easily led astray. They do not know history. All they know is whatever is told to them by the loudest speaker, and the narrative that most appeals to their newly acquired "fuck duh man" quest for independence and desire to buck the system. Many do not believe that Jihadist Muslims are evil pricks who need to be eradicated from the face of the Earth like we rid our homes of cockroaches. It blows my mind to hear young Americans mindlessly spout such anti-Semitic tripe while believing themselves to be correct in their positions. It is the Hitler youth movement all over again. Except, this time Hitler is a Muslim and is being handled by a leftist, neo-Marxist revolutionary movement.

Thus, we have 2 things going on here. First, and as I have mentioned many times, we are being attacked ("We" meaning the west) by Marxist revolutionaries, who are trying to destroy our institutions. Second, we have the unmitigated Muslim hatred for Jews manifesting itself in horrific ways. The latter is merely an arrow in the quiver of the former. That's right: the left is co-opting the Muslim hatred for Jews and Israel. Now, granted, the left is horribly racist, including against Jews, anyway. But there is more at work here. After such a bloody attack perpetrated by Hamas against Israel, I doubt that humanity's natural reaction is to hit the streets pimping the cause of the "Palestinians". Sure, some will....the blood-thirsty dogs who are Jihadists. But generally, no. So, why did it happen? Because there is organization. There is design. This is another one of those non-organic occurrences the left likes to plan then jump on for partisan games. Oh, the Hamas attack was real and it was organic. Hamas hates Jews and Israel. They possess bat-shit crazy hatred for Jews. But I am referring to the response. It is canned. It is also completely irrational. Further, it is inextricably connected to the recent Jewish bloodletting. There is no way that you cannot be, based upon the foregoing, a pro-Palestinian advocate espousing all the anti-Jew rhetoric and not approve of, and advocate (direct and/or indirectly) for, violence against Jews. Not at this point in time.

As of today, Hamas and the so-called "Palestinian" people are one in the same. Certainly, for the purpose of this war, they are both equally enemies of the state of Israel and of the Jewish nation at large. The "Palestinian" people made their bed, now they must sleep in it. Israel is doing God's work; Netanyahu is Yahweh's hand of vengeance. Let the war continue unabated until the evil is destroyed.

Not all Americans are Trump supporters
And not all Germans were Nazis

We get it. Not all Palestinians are Hamas terrorists.

Let me ask you. Between Israel and Hamas. Is Israel 100% right in that conflict?

• Banned

Let me ask you. Between Israel and Hamas. Is Israel 100% right in that conflict?
Did the fact that not every German identified as a Nazi stop the Allies from bombing the hell out of Germany, and thereby killing a lot of civilians (many of which were not Nazis)? Of course not. That would be irrational. Killing civilians in wartime is inevitable. One cannot wage war effectively if they cannot use their war machine notwithstanding civilian deaths. The rule is that civilian themselves should not be targeted. But I ask you, if your enemy is launching rockets from a hospital and you destroy the hospital, are you guilty of a war crime? Of course not. What happened is that your enemy converted a civilian target to a military target. Thus, your enemy is to blame for civilian casualties.

Sometimes civilian areas are hit by mistake or accident. Is this a war crime? Did they strictly intend to kill civilians? That is almost impossible to tell. In the case of Israel, they have shown based upon years and years of conduct that they do not knowingly target strictly civilian targets. Unlike bad actors, like Hamas, they try to mitigate harm to civilians.

Now, the non-popular take on this. "Targeting civilians" is highly ambiguous. In WWII, the allies did, in fact, target civilians. They did so to (1) stop them from going to work in the factories and building weapons necessary to Hitler's war effort; and (2) to strike deep blows to the morale of the German people. For these reasons, targeting civilian populations have great utility. And if it will hasten the end of the conflict, then it is perfectly fine. Why? Because striking the civilians in Germany was the same thing as striking a military target (the German people were weaponized against the allies and Soviet Union). Thus, to the extent that a civilian population is weaponized against the enemy, they cease to be a strictly civilian target and are transformed into a military target.

To answer your question regarding whether I believe Israel is 100% right in the conflict, let me first say that to state that they are not 100% in the right is to justify the spilling of Jewish blood on account of perceived grievances of the "Palestinian" people. I cannot, and will not, do that. Nothing justifies what Hamas did in their recent attack against Jews in Israel. Israel was attacked. Israel is now waging war in self-defense. Everything about their action is legal, just, and righteous.

TL;DR

Did the fact that not every German identified as a Nazi stop the Allies from bombing the hell out of Germany, and thereby killing a lot of civilians (many of which were not Nazis)? Of course not. That would be irrational. Killing civilians in wartime is inevitable. One cannot wage war effectively if they cannot use their war machine notwithstanding civilian deaths. The rule is that civilian themselves should not be targeted. But I ask you, if your enemy is launching rockets from a hospital and you destroy the hospital, are you guilty of a war crime? Of course not. What happened is that your enemy converted a civilian target to a military target. Thus, your enemy is to blame for civilian casualties.

Sometimes civilian areas are hit by mistake or accident. Is this a war crime? Did they strictly intend to kill civilians? That is almost impossible to tell. In the case of Israel, they have shown based upon years and years of conduct that they do not knowingly target strictly civilian targets. Unlike bad actors, like Hamas, they try to mitigate harm to civilians.

Now, the non-popular take on this. "Targeting civilians" is highly ambiguous. In WWII, the allies did, in fact, target civilians. They did so to (1) stop them from going to work in the factories and building weapons necessary to Hitler's war effort; and (2) to strike deep blows to the morale of the German people. For these reasons, targeting civilian populations have great utility. And if it will hasten the end of the conflict, then it is perfectly fine. Why? Because striking the civilians in Germany was the same thing as striking a military target (the German people were weaponized against the allies and Soviet Union). Thus, to the extent that a civilian population is weaponized against the enemy, they cease to be a strictly civilian target and are transformed into a military target.

To answer your question regarding whether I believe Israel is 100% right in the conflict, let me first say that to state that they are not 100% in the right is to justify the spilling of Jewish blood on account of perceived grievances of the "Palestinian" people. I cannot, and will not, do that. Nothing justifies what Hamas did in their recent attack against Jews in Israel. Israel was attacked. Israel is now waging war in self-defense. Everything about their action is legal, just, and righteous.
Fair enough.

Just remember this saying. Don't fuck with me and then cry about how I over reacted. I believe Israel does treat Palestinians like second class citizens and Hamas said enough was enough.

I have had the fortune of knowing Jewish people. They never accept blame for anything that happens there. I've noticed they are unreasonable. So I can only imagine what it's like to live in GAZA. Can't be fun

And they've been complaining about this for how long yet it never stops?

Hamas has said it was motivated to launch the attack essentially as the culmination of long-building anger over Israeli policy, including recent outbreaks of violence at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, but more generally over the treatment of Palestinians and the expansion of Israeli settlements.

Oh look, a conservative justifying the mass slaughter of Muslims. Haven't heard that at all for the last 20+ years.

• Banned
Fair enough.

Just remember this saying. Don't fuck with me and then cry about how I over reacted. I believe Israel does treat Palestinians like second class citizens and Hamas said enough was enough.

I have had the fortune of knowing Jewish people. They never accept blame for anything that happens there. I've noticed they are unreasonable. So I can only imagine what it's like to live in GAZA. Can't be fun

And they've been complaining about this for how long yet it never stops?

Hamas has said it was motivated to launch the attack essentially as the culmination of long-building anger over Israeli policy, including recent outbreaks of violence at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, but more generally over the treatment of Palestinians and the expansion of Israeli settlements.
"I have had the fortune of knowing Jewish people. They never accept blame for anything that happens there. I've noticed they are unreasonable."

Dude, that is SO BIGOTED. LOL!! You kill any deer yet this season?

"I have had the fortune of knowing Jewish people. They never accept blame for anything that happens there. I've noticed they are unreasonable."

Dude, that is SO BIGOTED. LOL!! You kill any deer yet this season?
Yes see my new emoji? 10 point Buck. Big for the area I hunt. But he rack I'll admit is not that wide.

Dude, I'm sorry, but Jewish people are unreasonable. That's why I think the only solution is for the Palestinians to get the fuck out. There is no living in peace with them. Not a chance. So they got to go.

If Israel would give them a country maybe that would be a solution but for years Israel says "this is your land but don't mind those new Jewish settlements popping up all over the place"

Nope.....national socialism is left wing, not right wing...no. matter how often you idiots lie about it.

This proves you wrong

First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Communist
Then they came for the Socialists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Socialist
Then they came for the trade unionists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a trade unionist
Then they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Jew
Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me

No one is ever 100% correct in any armed conflict.

That said.

If the Israelis laid down their arms and the west said they wouldnt get involved there would be a second holocaust immediately.

If the Palestinians and all the terror groups supporting them did the same there would be peace immediatel.

Thats the difference IMO.

This proves you wrong

First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Communist
Then they came for the Socialists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Socialist
Then they came for the trade unionists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a trade unionist
Then they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Jew
Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
What’s the difference between a far right facist and a far left communist?

If we are talking since October 7th, yes, Israel is 100% right, even when they kill civilians. It wouldnt happen if Hamas didnt intentionally hide behind civilians. Israel has to kill Hamas, so the loss of civilian life is on Hamas' hands when they are used as a shield.

Whats the alternative? NOT attack Hamas because they are hiding behind civilians? Israels own civilians are being massacred. They cant throw their hands up in the air and give up just because Hamas hides behind Palestinians. Doing nothing is obviously not on the table. Hamas has to go, no matter how many palestinians die in the process.

Forum List

Back