louisiana black man killed by police after domestic disturbence

You don't know either. Show me video.

You base your argument on hearsay. Not a good idea. I'm being fair, you're in a hunt
howin the fuck are you being fair and I am on the hunt when youre saying its OK he was killed and I say we should wait for more info and that all rights matter or none matter??

are you saying rights are conditional on your personal opinion??

howin the fuck are you being fair and I am on the hunt when youre saying its OK he was killed and I say we should wait for more info and that all rights matter or none matter??

are you saying rights are conditional on your personal opinion??

Fcking stop. I get you love to,"debate" but when someone says it's done it's done.

Go find someone else to annoy

would like too see the police video on this. love hoe this folks act like this dude was perfect angle when he was running from the cops and after domestically abusing his family. like that is ok. guy was a complete coward. but lets see the cops video.,
Domestic abuse only?

The supreme court still ruled that he can own a gun. Can't be that bad since the founding fathers could beat their wives and mistresses.

Fcking stop. I get you love to,"debate" but when someone says it's done it's done.

But it's not done. Your argument isn't principled. It's dogmatic, and slavish. Would you capitulate to such grievances if the aggressor was your known political opposition? Of course not.

youre only annoyed because you know I'm right,,

sorry if trying to debate whether its OK the government just kills people for not complying annoys you,,

I bet a lot of people in 1930's germany had the same problem when others tried warning them about whats coming,,

youre only annoyed because you know I'm right,,

sorry if trying to debate whether its OK the government just kills people for not complying annoys you,,

I bet a lot of people in 1930's germany had the same problem when others tried warning them about whats coming,,

I said stop. It's not difficult to grasp. You have your agenda and that's fine...the fact I don't buy into is fine also

I'm past annoyed... stop

I said stop. It's not difficult to grasp. You have your agenda and that's fine...the fact I don't buy into is fine also

I'm past annoyed... stop
you dont buy into human rights and are OK where a government just shoots you if you dont comply??

now thats some sick shit right there,,,

Forum List

Back