louisiana black man killed by police after domestic disturbence

Actually I'm going to ignore your annoying ass. Bye
youre not doing a very good job of it,,
in fact based on you constantly replying to me tells me you want a discussion that you can control,,, but you cant controll anything when you come from a place of hate and anti human rights,,

Fair enough. Just remember to knuckle under when the Left shows up at your door in full costume, and regalia to take your guns, and send your kids to gender reassignment education. Cuz' ma authritay! And shit.

I wasn't talking to you.

Jeebus cripes

would like too see the police video on this. love hoe this folks act like this dude was perfect angle when he was running from the cops and after domestically abusing his family. like that is ok. guy was a complete coward. but lets see the cops video.,
where have I read those words before? ran from police

I wasn't talking to you.

Jeebus cripes
I was definitely talking to you. It seems you only respect "might, makes right". To which the obvious response is to have a greater capacity to deliver violence, than your potential opposition. Easy enough. Not "principled". Rather primitive actually. But, I get it. I'm a good sport, and accept your terms.

I was definitely talking to you. It seems you only respect "might, makes right". To which the obvious response I'd to have a greater capacity to deliver violence, than your potential opposition. Easy enough. Not "principled". Rather primitive actually. But, I get it. I'm a good sport, and accept your terms.

Dude WTF are you blabbering about

Forum List

Back