louisiana black man killed by police after domestic disturbence

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

would like too see the police video on this. love hoe this folks act like this dude was perfect angle when he was running from the cops and after domestically abusing his family. like that is ok. guy was a complete coward. but lets see the cops video.,

would like too see the police video on this. love hoe this folks act like this dude was perfect angle when he was running from the cops and after domestically abusing his family. like that is ok. guy was a complete coward. but lets see the cops video.,
it amazes me how many people that claim to support the constitution, human rights and rule of law are OK with cops just shooting people,,,

pretty much throws due process out the window

it amazes me how many people that claim to support the constitution, human rights and rule of law are OK with cops just shooting people,,,

Some get shot for reason.

IDK the details on this one but it's a safe bet if he'd complied he'd still be alive

Some get shot for reason.

IDK the details on this one but it's a safe bet if he'd complied he'd still be alive
from what I read the cop that shot him couldnt have seen if he was even the guy they were after let alone know if he committed any crime,,

he just shot a guy that rounded a corner,,

either rights matter or they dont,, cant defend the unborn in one thread and condone killing of a perceived innocent man in another,,

all rights matter or none do,,

from what I read the cop that shot him couldnt have seen if he was even the guy they were after let alone know if he committed any crime,,

he just shot a guy that rounded a corner,,

either rights matter or they dont,, cant defend the unborn in one thread and condone killing of a perceived innocent man in another,,

all rights matter or none do,,

I said I didn't know details and the unborn is the most innocent of all

The story linked in the OP says the guy had his hands up when fatally shot. If true, the cop needs to be indicted.

Not enough info. But then... In the moment shootings suffer the same lack of detail....

Hackles went up as soon as the phrase "domestic dispute" entered the conversation. It colud be legit. And it could be complete bullshit. That's how the "system" works for men. I'm withholding judgment for now. But with the info given..? Doesn't smell right.

Depends on why the policy open fire. Most of the time it's justified. And, most of the time it's not a black person being shot either. Time for BLM, Sharpton and the other race baiters realize the way life for blacks has to change back to conservative moral grounds, that's the only way to stop the crime by blacks, mainly the youth. Have you seen any flash mob violence breaking up stores done by white mobs? While conservative values such as marriage and having children while married has been going down in the white population, it's no where near the black population. No fathers in the homes is the biggest issue. Who pushes the liberal progressive agenda at blacks? Other Blacks! And, the White leberal media support them.

I said he should have complied. I never once said he was a criminal.

Stop
according to the article he was never given a chance to comply,, even if he didnt is still no reason to kill him,,

either all rights matter or none of them do,, cant cherry pick like an abortion supporter,,

according to the article he was never given a chance to comply,, even if he didnt is still no reason to kill him,,

either all rights matter or none of them do,, cant cherry pick like an abortion supporter,,

I wasn't there, neither were you .

I wouldn't make a stand on some article

Does it matter? If he was tossing grenades at preschoolers, BLM would still take to the streets and get what's theirs at the nearest Jewelry store in the name protesting

Forum List

Back