louisiana black man killed by police after domestic disturbence

It's not about justification. Why do people lock their doors? Why do people wear tall boots in poisonous snake country? Ever hear of common sense.
it is about justification when cops are just shooting people that posed no threat,,,

why is it so hard to just say trying to get away from a cop when they dont even know if you have committed a crime or not is not justification for shooting you??

yo do know we are talking about the protections in the constitution dont you?? and a run away police state,,

it is about justification when cops are just shooting people that posed no threat,,,

why is it so hard to just say trying to get away from a cop when they dont even know if you have committed a crime or not is not justification for shooting you??

yo do know we are talking about the protections in the constitution dont you?? and a run away police state,,
Reality.

the answer is NO they cant because the reality is the constitution and due process,, anything less is a police state,,

are you a republican or what are your political leanings
Realist. My daddy told me when I was little, don't run from the cops. It ain't smart.

Realist. My daddy told me when I was little, don't run from the cops. It ain't smart.
mine told me the same thing,, has nothing to do with my question or the constitution

why is it so hard?? we are talking about a serious issue so it deserves you honest answer.

mine told me the same thing,, has nothing to do with my question or the constitution

why is it so hard?? we are talking about a serious issue so it deserves you honest answer.
I'm being as honest as I can. Don't run from cops. It ain't smart.

I'm being as honest as I can. Don't run from cops. It ain't smart.
you are being evasive,,

if you respect and support human rights and the constitution the answer is no that doesnt justify shooting someone because they have due process and other rights,,

that would also mean you fall on the authoritarian left of the constitution,,

you are being evasive,,

if you respect and support human rights and the constitution the answer is no that doesnt justify shooting someone because they have due process and other rights,,

that would also mean you fall on the authoritarian left of the constitution,,
Whatever.

you really havent left me with anything else to go on,,
still dont know why its so hard to say a cop cant shoot you for just trying to get away from him,,
I don't know why can't seem to understand that running from cops could get you killed. It doesn't matter if you believe it's wrong. The cop might be crazy. The cop might think he's pulling the stun gun and pulls his Glock by mistake like the cop did in Minneapolis a few years ago. Why do something so damn stupid and put your life in danger?

I don't know why can't seem to understand that running from cops could get you killed. It doesn't matter if you believe it's wrong. The cop might be crazy. The cop might think he's pulling the stun gun and pulls his Glock by mistake like the cop did in Minneapolis a few years ago. Why do something so damn stupid and put your life in danger?
I asked what you thought not what a cop might think,,

its a simple question,,
is it justifiable to shoot someone just because they are trying to get away from a cop?? more so if the cop doesnt even know if youve committed a crime??

for the life of me I cant understand why that is so hard to answer,, well other than wanting a police state where cops can do as they please

I asked what you thought not what a cop might think,,

its a simple question,,
is it justifiable to shoot someone just because they are trying to get away from a cop?? more so if the cop doesnt even know if youve committed a crime??

for the life of me I cant understand why that is so hard to answer,, well other than wanting a police state where cops can do as they please
Justified is for a jury to decide. Every case is different.

Justified is for a jury to decide. Every case is different.
all of them are the same,, the answer is no they are not justified in shooting someone just because they run,, it violates due process and is typically called murder,,

what about under the lockdowns?? should people have been arrested or shot for not complying with lockdown orders?? or shot if they run when cops come to arrest them??

face it youre one of the problems in the world,,

all of them are the same,, the answer is no they are not justified in shooting someone just because they run,, it violates due process and is typically called murder,,

what about under the lockdowns?? should people have been arrested or shot for not complying with lockdown orders?? or shot if they run when cops come to arrest them??

face it youre one of the problems in the world,,
Go fuck yourself. Sell that shit somewhere else.

it amazes me how many people that claim to support the constitution, human rights and rule of law are OK with cops just shooting people,,,

pretty much throws due process out the window
Well, to be fair, its ok if cops shoot people who don't really count as people...like uppity darkies

Forum List

Back