louisiana black man killed by police after domestic disturbence

The devil is in the details.
no its not,, is non compliance justification for killing someone??

not asking about uncooperative or fighting back which I think is not a reason to shoot someone, just non compliance,,

if you read the article there were no orders given at least it doesnt say there were,, and also in the article it seems the cop that did the shooting couldnt even have known if the guy he shot was the guy they were looking for or if he committed a crime,,

is non compliance a reason to shoot someone??

Good luck shooting a cop. let us know how that works out for you.
if one is inclined or pushed to that extreme it really wouldnt be that hard,, the problem comes afterward when dozens come after you,,

but you are free to bow down and turn in your guns anytime you would like and save them the trouble,,

if one is inclined or pushed to that extreme it really wouldnt be that hard,, the problem comes afterward when dozens come after you,,

but you are free to bow down and turn in your guns anytime you would like and save them the trouble,,
I don't see the connection.

An unarmed white woman who posed no threat and wasn't involved in a domestic situation was shot and killed by a Capital Cop who had a history of careless use of a firearm. Shit happens I guess.

An unarmed white woman who posed no threat and wasn't involved in a domestic situation was shot and killed by a Capital Cop who had a history of careless use of a firearm. Shit happens I guess.
Yes, shit happens, and no matter how many laws you pass shit will still happen.

youre dodging the question,,,

how does me trying to get away from a cop justify him shooting me,, more so when he doesnt know if I have even committed a crime like in this case??
It's not about justification. Why do people lock their doors? Why do people wear tall boots in poisonous snake country? Ever hear of common sense.

Forum List

Back